St. Kateri Tekakwitha Comments

Saint Kateri Tekakwitha, Virgin, was canonized on 10/21/2012 by Pope Benedict XVI. Kateri was born near the town of Auriesville, New York, in the year 1656, the daughter of a Mohawk warrior. She was four years old when her mother died of smallpox. The disease also attacked Kateri and transfigured her face. She was adopted by her two aunts and an uncle. Kateri became converted as a teenager. She was baptized at the age of twenty and incurred ... Continue Reading

1. A friend

For Judy.

2. steph

Please St. Kateri, in Jesus name, heal my daughter and give her the life that God promised her. Thank you.

3. Fabio Sebold Scherer

St. Kateri, I ask you to look for the welfare of birds in the area where I live.

4. Lin

My brain is injured and needs healing. Please help me.

5. C.B.

Please Kateri, ask our Lord to heal my daughter's face of Bell's Palsy.

6. Courageous

Please heal me from a chronic neurological condition that impedes me from achieving things I want. I would like to be healthy again!

7. mary Quattrin

Let us pray for all people but especially for Alyssa, Stephanie, Carmen, Tom, Patti.

8. Mike

I am praying to St. Kateri for Regina so that she finds a job. I trust in this most beloved Saint to assist her.

9. Regina

Saint Kateri Tekakwitha,please pray for me, so that I may find a full time job. I beg for your help and prayers. Thank you for listening to me. Please keep everyone safe during
    Sandy. thank you.

10. Danh Nguyen

We are Vietnamese, and I would like to write in Vietnamese language.

Lạy Thánh Nữ Kateri rất đáng kính mến,
    Xin Ngài cầu cùng Chúa, Mẹ Maria, Thánh Giuse ban Ơn Lành cho gia ̣đình chúng con.
    Xin Ngài chữa lành cơn bệnh ngặt nghèo của Maria Lan, là con của chúng con.
    Gia ̣đình con cảm tạ Thánh Nữ Kateri và sẽ luôn cầu nguyện cùng ngài.
    Kính xin.
    Gia ̣đình Danh Nguyễn.-
    Hoa Kỳ.

11. Louise Murphy

Dear Saint kateri Tekakwitha please interceed on behalf of my daughter Laura. i pray for a healing and look fofward to her returning home to see me soon. also please help grant my dearest friend jeanette a healing with her hip, leg and joint what ever the problem may be. thank you. You are a true inspration to us all. Thank you and Love Louise

12. Ramona Alvarado-King

O blessed Saint Kateri I ask you to wash my depression from my mind for it has taken me,my husband and 15 yr son to withdraw from all society and family. My sons great mind is going to waste as our bodies please I ask and pray for you to give us health, and protect us from evil.in your blessed man Kateri, I ask also for forgiveness and lead us to the path of the lord, in your name. AMEN

13. Isabelle

Saint Kateri is called the Lily of the Mohawks because when she was exhumed her face and skin were perfect and not corrupted and not, as is said in this article, because of her chastity. Someone should correct the article.

***Saint Kateri I pray that you will please heal my friend Kathleen. Her family and friends need her, stop her pain and heal her. Thank you.***

14. jan

hello please help me and my family therefore go and pee your pants thanks loves

15. Pat

Dear Kateri tekakwitha, please help my scoutmaster and a school colleague get over their sickness mainly because i have read your story and your miracles and i raise my head towafrd heaven and pray to you.

16. timothy canezaro

What a day it will be on october 21st when led by young lummi jake finkbonner along with representatives of numerous native american tribes. With pope benedict to glorify Kateri Tekakwitha by honoring her with Sainthood. A delegation of native families from the kateri center here in chicago will be making the pilgrammage. Going to pray with them Sunday before they go. May Kateri continue healing her supporters and winning those that are lost to faith and light. Amen

17. Betsy

I first learned of Kateri when I was in fourth grade. I worked on a Girl Scout religious medal and we prayed for her canonization. Since then, I have been praying every week for her to become a saint. I was so excited when I heard it is finally going to happen...I am now 51-years-old.
    In 1986, when I went to Medjugorje, I wore one of the medals I got when I was in fourth grade. It turned from silver to gold in color. Some of my prayers in Yugoslavia were directed at Kateri becoming a saint. No doubt here that miracles are happening there too. I wear this small medal around my neck everyday.
    My first child's middle name is Kateri. She gets a lot of questions on this name. Now everyone will come to love our Indian maiden. God Bless!

18. dale

Blessed Kateri, soon to be St. Kateri on 21 October, my birthday, please pray for me. Especially pray for my eyes, skin, other physical problems, my husband, my family and America. Your life story is so inspiring!

19. Darien Clark

This listing is incorrect. Bl. Kateri has not yet been canonized. Her canonization will take place October 21, 2012. And it will be Pope Benedict XVI not Bl. John Paul II who will canonize her.

20. Janet Wilton

Blessed and Tender Lily! Beloved Kateri Tekakwitha I beg your aid for my daughter Amanda, who cannot conceive a child. Blessed wonder of the new world, pray for her that her womb be opened and fertile to welcome the seed of life given by the Father of all! My undying devotion is yours blessed Kateri. Please pray for Amanda!