St. Gerard Majella Comments

St. Gerard Majella, religious, is the patron of expectant mothers. He was born at Muro, Italy, in 1726 and joined the Redemptorists at the age of 23, becoming a professed lay brother in 1752. He served as sacristan, gardener, porter, infirmarian, and tailor. However, because of his great piety, extraordinary wisdom, and his gift of reading consciences, he was permitted to counsel communities of religious women. This humble servant of God ... Continue Reading

1. Sandra

I come to you Saint Gerard i ask you to please help me concieve and be blessed with a healthy baby as children are a gift from God my life will forever be blissfull if i could recieve such a wonderful gift in the name of Jesus Christ i pray . Amen

2. Nichol

O Most Blessed Trinity, I your unworthy creature, thank you for all the gifts and privileges which you have granted to Saint Gerard, especially for those virtues with which you have adorned him on earth and the glory which you impart to him in heaven.
    Accomplish your work, O Lord, for the greater glory of the Holy Church.
    Glorify him before men and women and through his merits, in union with those of Jesus and Mary, grant me the grace for which I ask that at our ultrasound today the technician and doctor do not find the suspected echogenic spot on our daughter's bowels and that no other complications be identified.
    And you, my powerful intercessor St. Gerard, always so ready to help those who have recourse to you, pray also for me.
    Prostrate yourself before the throne of Divine Mercy and please do not leave it without being heard.
    To you I confide this important and urgent affair.
    Graciously take my cause in hand and let me not end this novena without having experienced in some way the effects of your intercession.
    Amen.

3. Edward

St. Gerard Majella please oray for my wife Janis , who is 6 weeks pregnant to jesus ...She needs your intercession please.. bless all the people who go through the same situation now and various problems with their pregnancy... I promise to print copies of your 'life time 'as a saint and share it to people, especially mothers after I give birth successfully, as I tell them my story

Thank you jesus & Praise you jesus!!!

4. Hoan

Dear St. Gerard...we pray to you to help us through this difficult times. My wife and I learned that we lost our child of 17 weeks last week. It's one of the toughest things that we both have faced in our lives. Please help give us strength and please help us to have a wonderful child.

5. Amanda

Dear Saint Gerard, Please bless my husband and I as we go today to see a specialist regarding my uterine complications. Please heal my womb and allow me to carry our children. The ability to give life is such a gift and we have so much love to give. Saint Gerard, We have a lot of challenges to overcome and we ask that you grant us a safe and healthy pregnancy and that we're able to give birth to a healthy baby. Please let today give us hope and move us closer to making our hopes, dreams and prayers, our reality. I ask this in the Lord Jesus name, Amen

6. angels

st gerard I'm praying and asking for you prayers and blessing I have a doctors appointment today to get my results and I hope to get a miracle to be able to see and or hear our babys heartbeat and I hope that the void results come back great I'm going that our baby is just younger than what we think which would explain alot and I pray that this pregnancy and baby are strong and healthy thank you

7. Cary

Dear St. Gerard, powerful intercessor before God I pray to you that my husband and I can get pregnant have a healthy baby. We've had two miscarriages and were told my multiple doctors there would never be another. We have been given a "third chance" and we are waiting the results of a pregnancy. We want a healthy baby to love and bring into this world to share in this wonderful life more than anything. I need you to walk with me, and comfort me to a beautiful place of peace and belief. We believe it is possible and we want this third chance to be our baby the gift of life! Please watch over us and protect us. Thank you, Amen

8. excited mommy

I would like to ask for a prayer for myself and my little one I'm very nervous about my appointment today a few days ago I went to doctor and got an u/s but either the baby was to little to see a heartbeat or I don't know the didn't see one yet I'm thinking it's way to early still to see i had blood work done and today I find out my result we are hoping and praying that our baby is fine and healthy please pray for us to be blessed with wonderful news and for our baby to be healthy and strong

9. Vera

Please St. gerard, Help me to conceive and have a healthy baby.

10. nancy

Dear St. Gerard I Thank you for your blessing of conception, I am currently 13 weeks pregnant and experiencing some complications I ask that you watch over and protect me and my unborn child and bless me with a healthy pregnancy and child. Thank you

11. Nancy

Dear St. Gerard, I Thank you for answering my prayers to conceive, I am 13 weeks pregnant now and experiencing some complications and am very worried. The Dr put me on bedrest and I am so happy that I am pregnant but at the same time nervous with what is going on I ask that you protect me and my unborn child and bless me with a healthy pregnancy and Baby. I want nothing more than to bring a child into this world that I can love and care for. Thank you Nancy

12. victorbarbs

St Gerrard, intercede for me and my husband so that i will conceive this month of june or early july. Dear great saint Gerard intercede open my womb and cleans anything that is preventing pregnancy. let my womb be fertile and let me deliver a healthy baby, so my husband and i will experience the joy of being parents before this time next year, in Jesus Christ name, Amen.

13. Kara

Dear St. Gerard - Thank you for the early, but safe delivery of our baby girl on June 8th. Thank you for watching over her in the NICU and at home with us. Please continue to protect our baby and help her grow before she has surgery. Please keep her form and protect her from any TET spells. Thank you for my husband and please help our love for each other grow as we care for or baby Marian.

14. kenya

Dear st. Gerard please continue to bless me with a peaceful pregnancy. Please help me to carry this baby to full term. Thank you for the blessing you have shown me with motherhood.

15. Minnu

dear saint GERARD MAGELLA thank you soo much for giving me a peaceful pregnancy and a wondeful baby girl.i am so grateful for your kind prayers.you saved me and my child from unexpected complications.thank you once again from the bottom of my heart.

16. Rochelle

Saint Gerard, I entrusted to you my pregnancy. I sought strength to Jesus with your intercession since I feel hopeless even I was sheltered by my wonderful family because I have to go through the process alone. I believe that my son was a fruit of love but unexpectedly my child's father has chosen to turn his back on us. Hence, since then I made Jesus my son's Father. With my veneration to you and deep faith on Jesus Christ I was able to surpass depression and gain strength and is now enjoying each day of my life with my wonderful son. I learned that a friend of mine is to share the same fate as mine. Please help her as you have helped me. Make her feel that she's not alone. That Jesus would be there for her and her child. Please pray for her that she'll have a safe pregnancy and that her child will be healthy in God's grace. Thank you Saint Gerard. Please pray for us.

17. Sara

O glorious Saint Gerard, powerful intercessor before God, and wonder worker of our day, I call upon you and seek your help. You who always fulfilled God's will on earth, help me to do God's holy will. Intercede with the Giver of life, from whom all parenthood proceeds, that I may conceive and raise children who will please God in this life, and be heirs to the kingdom of heaven. My husband and I turn to you in our time of need and know that your works are amazing and often answered. Please hear our cries and bless us. Amen.

18. Shadrach Ehikhuemen

Dear saint Gerard and my patron saint,help intercede for my uncle Solomon and his wife marian to expirience the joy of being parents. They've been married for close to 12 years without any child. Please dear saint of God,pray for them. Amen.

19. Kara

Dear St. Gerard - Please bless my husband and with a baby who has no other complications except TOF. Please let my pregnancy go smoothly these final 4 weeks and that baby continues to grow and move. Help me not to be so fearful of the many NST's, doppler studies etc. that I have to go through the next 4 weeks and let them show that my baby is okay. Help me to have faith that I will be a mother this this child. Thank you.

20. Tam

Saint Gerard please pray for me and my husband, we have been trying to conceive for over 3 years now, I recently got some tests done get the results in 2 days please pray that there's nothing wrong and please pray for me to conceive a beautiful baby there's nothing more I want then to become a mother. It's such a beautiful gift a child, please hear my prayer.