St. Gerard Majella Comments

St. Gerard Majella, religious, is the patron of expectant mothers. He was born at Muro, Italy, in 1726 and joined the Redemptorists at the age of 23, becoming a professed lay brother in 1752. He served as sacristan, gardener, porter, infirmarian, and tailor. However, because of his great piety, extraordinary wisdom, and his gift of reading consciences, he was permitted to counsel communities of religious women. This humble servant of God ... Continue Reading

1. Jen

I pray to you Saint Gerard that you bless my husband and I with the gift of life. We have been trying to concieve and so far have been unsuccessful. We pray that you reach out to us and guide us through the process of creating life and experience the joys of becoming parents. We pray to you Saint Gerard, please bless us with a child. Amen

2. Nancy

Dear St. Gerard, I want first thank you for answering my prayers to conceive and for answering my prayers when I was having complications a few weeks ago, I am now almost 6 mnths pregnant with a little boy and found out that I am in danger again this time with my cervix I ask that you please watch over me and my unborn child that I carry and protect me from danger. I also ask that you bless me and watch over me so that I can carry this child to full term. I am due December 27th.

3. Pamela

Dear St. Gerard,
    I have recently heard about you and after reading previous comments I see that my "problem" is so minute compared to theirs. I am just worried she may go past her due date. She is my first baby and she is due in 5 days but I am so anxious to have her in my arms already! But I realize our Lord Jesus Christ knows when it is best for her to arrive. But if possible I beg you to please interfere for my husband and I before our Lord and ask Him to please have our Sophie arrive here soon, and very healthy too of course. I will also keep in my prayers the comments other peole have wrote on this page so that they too may conceive a child and carry a healthy baby through labor!
    Thank you for listening to me, Amen.

4. Kara

Dear St. Gerard - Thank for for getting my daughter through surgery. Please let her recovery be uncomplicated.

5. Vill

St Gerard,
    Please hear my prayers for my husband, my unborn baby, and myself. We are in the 6th week of our 3rd pregancy. Unfortunately, the first 2 were unsuccessful and I feel each one took a piece of my heart with it when it went. I ask you to PLEASE intercede before God for me and help me to stay calm and not worry about EVERYTHING as I have been. I had an ultrasound yesterday and for the FIRST time EVER heard my baby's heartbeat. Now today, I'm having slight cramping and spotting and I am VERY scared. I pray that you and God help me to be able to carry my baby to full term and have a happy, healthy baby, to be able to raise him/her up in the church and in our faith. Thank you for allowing me this chance again.

6. valerie moran

May God Bless you St Gerard...after 6 yrs our prayers are answered and we now have a beautiful baby girl, Elizabeth.

I am eternally grateful and praise God everyday.

I will pray for everyone, who like me, could not conceive, miracles do happen.

Amen

7. Ricardo

Dear St, Gerard, protector of expectant mothers, I ask you for my partner Lindsay and her beloved, to-be-born baby. For the grace of a beautiful, perfect physically, psychologically, spiritually being, protected for life by the angels and archangels of the Lord. For this baby and all babies I may / will father I ask you to intercede for me facing the throne of the Almighty, may thus my offpring be blessed and may I live to see my grandchildren and great-grandchildren. In the name of Jesus, my Savior, Lord, and Master, Amen!

8. Kara

Dear St. Gerard

My husband and thank for our child who has remained symptom free with her tetralogy of fallot. We ask that you watch over her during and after her surgery that she has no complications.

9. Geraldine Daly

Dear St Gerard,
    I pray and ask please of your mercy, please to intercede before our Lord. I am going on 42, in 2010 i had a miscarriage and in 2011 an etopic pregnancy, since then i havn't been able to get pregnant. I am blessed with a beautiful three year old son but i pray please that he could be blessed with a little sibbling. Please i ask for your mercy and to hear my prayers. Thank you.

10. Fiona & Kristian

Blessed St Gerard I carry your medal everyday please carry my prayer to Jesus and Our Holy Mother Mary that they will grant us with a happy healthy pregnancy and birth. We have waited 6 long years

11. Kate

Thank you for bringing me here, as I continue my nursing education to become a labor & delivery nurse.

12. MH

I had a miscarriage last year and had been desperately trying again a few months later. By chance I came across a book telling about you as a patron of motherhood and I have been praying to you ever since. A few months later, much earlier I dared hope, I conceived again and I am now almost 9 weeks pregnant. I continue to pray to u for a safe pregnancy, a healthy baby and eventually a safe delivery. Thanks again

13. Marian

Dear St. Gerard,

It's been five long years since me and my loving husband have been trying to conceive a baby. Please pray to our good lord on behalf of us. Please pray that the fertility treatments will be successful and that we will be blessed with a healthy beautiful baby soon. Thank you St. Gerard for your intercession.

14. Siobhan

I've just realised that my prayer of thanks is not on this site. You heard each prayer over my pregnancy, you prayed with me to our Good Lord Jesus. And in March my little boy arrived, healthy and gorgeous! Praise God. Thank you for your prayers o St Gerard!

15. Siobhan

St Gerard, my dear friend has lost many little angels from her womb. God has chosen to bless her with another pregnancy and she and her husband are so excited. But she is bleeding and they can't figure out why. Please, please implore our Heavenly Father to protect this little life within her. She is already an amazing mother and will be again if she can carry to term. Speak to Jesus and remind Him of her Faith in His Divine Will. If it be His will, let her carry a healthy baby into the world. Please pray with us, Dearest Jesus hear our prayers brought to you through St Gerard. You will be done

16. Majella

Oh blessed St Gerard Majella,the partron of all expectant mothers,pls intercede for my sister Constance,pray to God for her so that she may experience the joy of being a mother in Jesus Name Amen

17. mag

St gerard blessed our lady i thank you for the gift i am 5 weeks 4 days pregnant i pray that i will go the healthy full 9 month term and to have a happy beautiful healthy baby in 9 months time and to have a happy birth and to stay close to god forever and PLEASE pray for my husband and i and unborn baby and also pray for all those who does not have kids pray that god will send them soon amen

18. Lindsay

Oh Dear St Gerard, please bless me with the healthy birth of my daughter in a timely matter as i am overdue and afraid of the weight she may bear. I am ready to hold her in my arms but trust that you know when is best for her to arrive in a healthy matter.
    Amen

19. Sandra

I come to you Saint Gerard i ask you to please help me concieve and be blessed with a healthy baby as children are a gift from God my life will forever be blissfull if i could recieve such a wonderful gift in the name of Jesus Christ i pray . Amen

20. Nichol

O Most Blessed Trinity, I your unworthy creature, thank you for all the gifts and privileges which you have granted to Saint Gerard, especially for those virtues with which you have adorned him on earth and the glory which you impart to him in heaven.
    Accomplish your work, O Lord, for the greater glory of the Holy Church.
    Glorify him before men and women and through his merits, in union with those of Jesus and Mary, grant me the grace for which I ask that at our ultrasound today the technician and doctor do not find the suspected echogenic spot on our daughter's bowels and that no other complications be identified.
    And you, my powerful intercessor St. Gerard, always so ready to help those who have recourse to you, pray also for me.
    Prostrate yourself before the throne of Divine Mercy and please do not leave it without being heard.
    To you I confide this important and urgent affair.
    Graciously take my cause in hand and let me not end this novena without having experienced in some way the effects of your intercession.
    Amen.