St. Gerard Majella Comments

St. Gerard Majella, religious, is the patron of expectant mothers. He was born at Muro, Italy, in 1726 and joined the Redemptorists at the age of 23, becoming a professed lay brother in 1752. He served as sacristan, gardener, porter, infirmarian, and tailor. However, because of his great piety, extraordinary wisdom, and his gift of reading consciences, he was permitted to counsel communities of religious women. This humble servant of God ... Continue Reading

1. christie

Happy feast day St. Gerard Majella, patron saint of expectant mothers, and of all women who desire to become pregnant and bring to birth a healthy child of God. My prayer to you is the same as what I've made to you unceasingly. Please continue to remember Christian's need for a permanent cure from seizures, slow speech, unsociable behavior, temper tantrums, ear infections, constipation etc. Dear saint help heal the suffering child and bring joy to his parents. Besides, I also implore you to intercede to God for my daughter to conceive a healthy baby. Amen.

2. Michele

Thank you Saint Gerard Majella for interceding for me and answering my prayers.

3. rochelle

I pray to u saint Gerard, to bless my husband and me with the gift of life. we have been married 7 years. its really very sad and stressful for us. Please intercede for us saint gerard, and bless u with a child. AMEN.

4. Joseph Mathew

St. Gerard Majella, You maintained strict silence against calumny. Please help me to keep my mouth shut, under false accusations and calumny.

5. Nancy

Dear St Gerard, I am now 29 weeks pregnant and I thank you for helping me through this, But I am asking for a prayer to help me get through the rest of my pregnancy, I have been really concerned about my babies movement and am getting nervous, I want to ask that you please continue to watch over me and my child and protect us and help me with my fears. I really want to feel more movement to be more secure with everything, Please bless me with the security that I need to be able to put my fears to rest and enjoy the rest of my pregnancy. I also ask that you bless me with a safe delivery and a healthy baby boy. Thank You

6. chet bas

happy feast day St. Gerard Majella!

7. Jean

Dear St.Gerard,When i was childless for 4 years it was through your intercession i gave birth to a healthy & active boy baby.I thankyou very much.

8. christopher

St gerard majella please help me this day at cort
    please pray for me and my family
    god bless
    Amen

9. abigail

dear st.gerard,

please help me and my partner to have a baby in my arm. i such a hard time for me to getting pregnant. hope you can hear my prayer and my intention st gerard.

10. rachel anne lovich

Dear St Gerard

please help me to get pregnant, i have had such a hard time for so long, thank you for your intercession St Gerard.

Amen

11. grace v. castillo

dear st. gerard,
    through your intercession i pray together with my husband for a healthy bundle of joy, to which we will be able to manifest our capability to extend love beyond our husband and wife relations, and further exercise our sense of responsibility to look after, support and nourish the sacred life that we have long been waiting for, grant that we will be able conceive in the coming days and if it is not too much to ask we pray for a healthy conception, we ask this in the most holy name of Jesus.

12. Vera

For my daughter, who is seven weeks pregnant. May this baby be the miracle her and her husband have been blessed with to show them how great the will of God is and how it never fails.

13. eve

Dear St.Gerard,
    PLEASE intercede to God to help my 42 year old daughter conceive, and have a healthy pregnancy and baby. She and her husband are trying so hard to have a child. They would give God's child a happy, well-loved life. PLEASE hear my prayer and give this wonderful family an opportunity to be.

14. Mary

Dear St. Gerard

I am humbly asking for prayer for Heather my friends Daughter-in-law who is expecting, that all goes well with this pregnancy and she delivers a Happy, Healthy Beautiful Baby. Thanking You in advance. Praise Be God!

15. Joan

St. Gerard please pray for my daughter Jessica who is 12 weeks pregnant and was just told that her baby may have Down's Syndrom. Please pray that the baby is healthy. Please also pray for my daughter who is a mother of two is now having such a hard time coping with the news. She wil of course love the baby no matter what but this will be such an extra burden for her whold family to deal with. Her youngest daughter was diagnosed with CF and she herself suffers with severe scoliosis.

16. jisha cyriac

i am 10 weeks pregnant. st jerad please pray for my unborn child to become mind body ,spirir healthy.

17. E

Dear St. Gerard, I ask for your intercession to please keep my unborn child safe, normal and healthy. I beg for the Lords mercy, as we just lost our newborn son less than a year ago. St Gerard we are now 9 weeks pregnant and we pray for all our baby's organs to develop normally and may he grow up to be a happy and healthy child. Please intercede for me St Gerard the patron of all expectant mothers. We love this child with all our hearts and we want so much for him to be in our lives. I lift up to you this prayer together with Mama Mary, Amen.

18. Patricia

St. Gerard, I pray to you to bless my husband and I so that we may concieve and have a child. Please intercede and help us during this arduous journey, it is becoming sad and stressful when it should be a joyous time in our lives. That you St.Gerard for listening and hearing our prayers. Amen

19. irene

dear st. gerard majella, this is the 2nd day(sept.11,2012) after i was injected with a methotrexate to stop my pregnancy since it is an ectopic one. i feel so sorry for our baby in my womb because he is so alive but had to put a stop to his growth. i pray for forgiveness that i can't do anything to save our baby. I'm still have that hope in me that our baby in my womb right now would miraculously go in my uterus, where he should be, instead of staying in my fallopian tube. and if it happens that i can still carry him full term and give birth to him alive, i pray that the methotrexate that was injected to me will miraculously not cause him harm in any way, for him to still be normal and healthy in all aspects of his being. my husband, our daughter and i have been waiting for this baby, we love him and we are praying so hard that this would be it, that my 1st ectopic last feb 2012 won't happen again.this we pray in JESUS' name. amen.

20. Bay

Dear St Gerard, 7 months ago I asked for your intercession as I have a healthy baby and three little angels in heaven. Well thank you from the bottom of my heart as I am due to have a baby in February , I am four wonderful months along and due my first scan this week.