St. Gerard Majella Comments

St. Gerard Majella, religious, is the patron of expectant mothers. He was born at Muro, Italy, in 1726 and joined the Redemptorists at the age of 23, becoming a professed lay brother in 1752. He served as sacristan, gardener, porter, infirmarian, and tailor. However, because of his great piety, extraordinary wisdom, and his gift of reading consciences, he was permitted to counsel communities of religious women. This humble servant of God ... Continue Reading

1. Estela Aguilar

Dear St. Gerard
    I pray for your protection and safety of my first baby. After 3 losses, I pray that my 18 weeks baby grow to be healthy until my due date on Sept. 4. Please free me of any worries that I am feeling right now. If I develop gestational diabetes, please let it be not life threatening or not pose harm to me and my baby. I pray for my upcoming routine ultrasound that there will be no complication to me and my baby. This I pray to you St. Gerard and to Mother Teresa, Amen.

2. ROK

St Gerard, please grant us our wish to have children. We trust and confide in you that one day we may become parents. To you we pray to help us fulfill our wish, Amen

3. Mona

Dear St Gerard,
    I pray the Novena to you this month, thank you for entering our lives when we need you most, I pray this is our month to conceive a healthy baby girl or healthy baby boy, if it is God will. Thank you. Amen

4. Stephanie

St. Gerard,

Please help me have a healthy successful pregnancy. We struggled to conceive this child and are worried that it may not be strong enough to endure the entire 9 months. Please intercede for us that the baby may grow strong and healthy and that I remain strong and healthy throughout the pregnancy and beyond so that I may raise this child to love God, Jesus his Savior, Mother Mary and you.
    Amen!!

5. Leslie

St. Gerard,
    Please help my sister in law and I have safe and healthy pregnancies and beyond

6. Jecintha

Dear Saint Gerard,
    Me and my husband waiting to have baby for 13 years. One cycle of IVF also got failed last month. I pray to you to bless us & show the correct path. Please pary for us and give us the child. I TRUST in you.

7. Nandris

St. Gerard, I ask that you please watch over Jacqui Trinh and please help her deliver a healthy baby. Please protect both mother and child. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

8. Georgina

Thank you St.Gerard for the miracle you've done for us,we appreciate it and now we have the most wonderful,healthy little girl.I'll ask you once more to help others who's pregnant,especially Stephanie Chan Koop Man who is having difficulty with her health,please may her and bub be healthy throughout the whole pregnancy and may her deliver her baby without any problems.I am sure you'll look after her.Amen.

From Gina,Destiny and Matt.

9. Neneth

Dear St. Gerard,
    Please help us. Me and my husband really want to have a healthy baby. I believe the power of your prayer and miracle.

10. Mel

Dear St. Gerard,
    Please pray for my husband and I to finally conceive this year and bring new life into this world together.. We ask this thru Christ our Lord Amen! Thank you very much.

11. Teresa D'A

Dear Saint Gerard,
    Thank you for giving us our unborn child, This has been the hardest thing I've done in my life, thank you for guiding me and watching over me at the hospital through all my sickness. Please guide me through labour and the rest of our beautiful journey towards parenthood!
    Please guide over me.
    Thanks be to god.

12. Nathalie Mirza

Most faithful St. Gerard,
    Thank you so much for your prayers and intercession on my and my baby's behalf. We have just learned that our unborn daughter, our little Marie Gerardine, is healthy and out of danger. All through this dreadful period, I felt the effects of your intercession and was incredibly comforted and consoled by my prayers to you and to our Holy Virgin mother Marie blessed be her name. Most especially, thank you because just as I prayed all medical procedures went well with no harm to my baby. Thank you for sitting in that empty chair in the hospital's waiting room and for walking with me every step of the way. I felt your comforting presence there. Thank you Blessed Virgin Marie, you can see inside my heart and you know just how much I love you. Thank you for giving us this little girl who will remind us daily of your mercy, your love and compassion. May Jesus's name be blessed forever and may we give glory to God every time we say our daughters's name. The glory be. Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit, as it is now, as it has always been and forever will be, amen.

13. Liga

Dear St. Gerard, i am praying that you bless me and my husband with a baby! I ask you to forgive me all my sins and if there is anything that stands against us for not having a baby, please take it away from us right now.. I want to give a baby to my husband. I ask you this with a tears in my eyes and hurt in my heart.... In Jesus name is pray Amen.

14. Susan

Thank you Dearest St Gerard for your intercession so far into my first pregnancy!! Am a healthy event-free 28 weeks today. I pray for continued protection over my baby and I till the delivery date. And i ask by your wonderful intercession and the asssistance of my ever blessed mother Mary for an incident and complication free delivery,and that my baby be born without any defect or problems,i trust that it is done in Jesus name,Amen.

15. Margaret

st.gerard please pray for me a mother.I need your help and intercession in my life.I have never praye to you before,untill a friend told me you were the saint of motherhood.I beg of your prayers in my life.I need your help to come back to my faith as i am losing heart to believe.My daughter 20mths needs your help.Since she was born it has been tough for her.Please strenghten her muscles i beg of you.It is breaking my heart that we do not know what is wrong with her and will she ever walk.I am only a young mum that had to do a lot of growing up since she was born.My husband is not a great support to me in this time that i need him most.I am losing track of everything in my life and feel like i'm getting very depressed with everything concerning my little angel.Please pray that her spine will grow straight.Please give me the guidance,strenght,help and comforting that i am in utter need of.St. gerard pray for us all.

16. Margaret Arroyo

Dear St. Gerard,

My husband and I have been trying for many years to conceive a child. We are on our 2nd Infertility Specialist. This month will the 4th IUI Cycle, I pray that it will be successful and that our wish will be fulfilled. Please keep me in mind.

Love,
    Margaret

17. joycee

st. gerard, grant us our wish, to have a baby. i have trust in you. we promise to make this baby healthy and loved, and God fearing. please st. gerard.

18. EJ

I pray to you st Gerard that you bless myself and my husband with a little baby we will be be starting icsi in the next few months and pray that it works for us want nothing more than to be parents please hear my plea and all the other people that pray to you

19. marie

Dear St. Gerard, I plea for your intercession, to protect our 9weeks and 5 days baby througout this pregnancy, to grow healthy and mature healthy and for me to have safe and healthy pregnancy without any complications or harm to me or our baby. Please assist me with doctors of knowledge and care throughout the 9months and that if I need cerclage next few weeks , please let it be safe and not life threatening to baby or pose any risk to me. Please help my body be strong to hold this pregnancy to full term till Aug 24th due date of a safe delivery that our baby may see the light of day in Jesus Christ. amen

20. Tiff W

Dear St Gerard,
    Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your prayers! I am now almost 6 weeks pregnant, and I am asking you now to pray that our baby stays healthy. My husband and I have been under quite a bit of stress and I don't want it to affect our baby's health. Please pray that we will be strong and that our baby will grow and be healthy and strong. We will do everything in our power to make sure that happens. I will forever be grateful to you for your prayers. I also want to ask you to pray for the heartbroken wives that are still longing to become pregnant; I know how bad they are hurting, and I want them to know the same joy of finally seeing a positive test. Please pray for them. Thank you.