St. Gerard Majella Comments

St. Gerard Majella, religious, is the patron of expectant mothers. He was born at Muro, Italy, in 1726 and joined the Redemptorists at the age of 23, becoming a professed lay brother in 1752. He served as sacristan, gardener, porter, infirmarian, and tailor. However, because of his great piety, extraordinary wisdom, and his gift of reading consciences, he was permitted to counsel communities of religious women. This humble servant of God ... Continue Reading

1. D
    8 months ago

Dear St. Gerard,
    Please pray for our family. My daughter-in-law had a stillborn child at eight and a half months pregnant. They are now expecting a baby in Oct. We pray he/she will be healthy. My daughter has been trying to get pregnant for more than a year. They desperately want to have a child. And now my niece is 12 weeks pregnant and has found out her baby will have major disabilities. Dear St. Gerard, please ask our Lord to guide us. Please help all three couples in their time of need. All three couples are church-going couples...praying to the Lord for strength. Please help.

2. Juanita Lorusso
    9 months ago

Dear St Gerard,
    My husband , our daughter and I are homeless. We have been living in my office for almost 3 years. It has been so hard trying to sneak around the building with out letting others know of out situation. We bathe in the ladies or mens room. We cook our food in microwaves, Money is so limited. The economy is so bad. I cant get any work but my husband does work a full time job. His salery isn't enough to do much with after rent and utilities and car insurance and foods. We cant save because there just isn't any money to save, I am an epileptic so being self employed is about the best that I can do. We would love to be able to move into a home but with no credit or even worse bad credit we can see to move forward in our lives. I would love to find housing that is safe and affordable and find a kind and understanding land lord who is willing to help us. We will also love to have another child to love as well. Please hear my prayers and help us. Its so sad not knowing if we are going to be found out and than forced to leave the only shelter we have. Please prayer for us and keep us safe. I ask this in Jesus name, Amen

3. Ibeh chinenye
    9 months ago

Dear st Gerard
    I thank you for your miraculous works to expectant mothers.I thank God for this unborn child in my womb and I pray that through your wondrous intercession that this child in my womb will be a baby boy that my family needs.bless me and my husband with a healthy baby boy and I want to name him after you. St Gerard please do not leave Gods throne without my prayers being answered. Protect me n my child that I will ve a safe delivery of a healthy baby boy. Let me be among the mothers dat experienced your wonderous intercession through Jesus christ our lord Amen.

4. Pauline
    10 months ago

Dear Saint Gerard,
    Please hold my daughter and unborn son in your arms and protective care. He is due any day. Thank you..

5. Ria
    10 months ago

Dear St Gerard,

I pray the Novena to you this month, thank you for entering our lives when we need you most, St Gerard, please bless us with 2 kids, 1 boy and then 1 girl, having good wisdom, health, wealth, character, knowledge, and above all GOD fearing.St Gerard,I pray to you ,to get conceived by a healthy baby boy , if it is God will ,at the earliest . St Gerard, please guide us to be good parents and to raise our children as good human beings and be GOD fearing. St Gerard please bless my Ichayan and me to have a wonderful , peaceful, healthy and mutually satisfying family life and sexual life. St Gerard, please be with us all through our lives.St Gerard, please bless us to get concieved and to have a healthy and risk free pregnancy and to deliver a full term healthy baby .
    In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
    Please bless us, St Gerard and all the Saints.
    Thank you. Amen

6. ERS
    10 months ago

St. Gerard I thank you for the miracle you have given me in a pregnancy. I now humbly ask for your continued prayers and blessings that I have a healthy pregnancy for the sake of myself and my baby. Please watch over us to ensure that my baby is born happy and healthy and without any complications at birth or thereafter. I ask you to bless my baby, my husband and me so that we can raise a healthy and happy child that we have waited so long to have. I wear your charm faithfully without removing it as a reminder of your blessings. I ask this in Jesus's name, Amen.
    Please bless all the other Mother's who are asking for your prayers and blessings that they may have healthy pregnancies as well.

7. Mary
    10 months ago

St. Gerard,

God brought you to me during this trying time in my pregnancy. Please watch over me and my unborn child. Even though I am only 6 weeks pregnant, it is already a trying pregnancy and will be very hard and difficult, with many complications. I pray to you and to the Holy Mother for the life of my unborn child and myself. Amen

8. Michelle
    10 months ago

Dear St Gerard, pls bless my unborn child, may he or she be born without any complications and may you please bless me throughout this pregnancy and delivery. Pls watch over my baby and I. Also pls bless my friends, jacky, mayeli and Claire, may they also have healthy babies and pregnancies. Thank you

9. susan
    11 months ago

Dear St Gerard I have come again,this time to thank you for your miraculous intercession for seeing me thru my pregnancy and by the power of the risen Christ granting me a safe natural delivery. I'm now a proud mother of a 2 week old healthy and perfect baby boy. I ask for your continuos guidance over him and pls grant also the desires of all who turn to you for help so that just like me their joy will be complete thru Jesus Christ our lord,Amen.

10. sharon colantuono
    11 months ago

Dear St Gerard
    I prayed to you 14 years ago to bless my husband and I with as many children as we could love. I am grateful to you as my children are 12, 10 and 9 years of age and just the most amazing people I know. Thank you yesterday, today and tomorow.

11. rose
    11 months ago

Saint Gerard,
    I pray to you to please hear our prayers and bless my husband and I with a happy, healthy baby. We have been trying to get pregnant and every month that passes without a positive pg test is another break in our hearts. We want nothing more than to bring a child into the world and raise it with God's love. We love you. Thank you. Amen.

12. Rose
    11 months ago

Please St. Gerard help my daughter to conceive a healthy, beautiful baby. Please let it be God's will to bless this couple with children. Thank you - Amen.

13. lona
    11 months ago

Dear St. Gerard I pray that you may intercede for me in praying for a child. I have lost 3 pregnancies so far and i am beginning to loose hope. Pray for me and my hushand that we may be blessed with a family. I also pray for my two best friends who are also trying for babies. Remember us dear Saint. Amen

14. Anne
    11 months ago

Saint Gerard , please intercede to the good lord Jesus for healing over my body. I have been told that there is no baby Iim my gestational sac . Been have spotting so may miscarry be pray that everything turns out ok

15. Francis Gerard
    11 months ago

Dear St. Gerard,
    I humbly ask a prayer,for my wife rachel for a healthy pregnancy and till delivery, from her starting in ist 3 to 4 months pregnant she countered spotting leaving doctor a advice to bed rest, and now she in 27weeks, and come to doctor for the ultrasound for what the baby condition,the doctor finds out our baby in her's womb is a baby girl, the position of the baby is breech presentation, i humbly ask of your guidedance and safeguard to my wife normal pregnancy and until delivery,and please help the doctor and personnel who are assisting on her delivery guiding them to there work always, with all this i pray, with your intercession st. gerard, and Mother Mary, in Jesus name. Amen.

16. Eloise
    11 months ago

Please pray for me and my husband as we been trying for 5 years to have children
    I ask to be bless because I want to give my husband child please I don't know what to do anymore please help us please pray for me speak to my father ask him to bless up please. My name is Eloise Alexis

17. Stephanie

O great St. Gerard, wonder worker of our day and intercessor before God. I call upon you and seek you help that i may remain pregnant as i am experiencing difficulties. We have tried very hard to conceive this child and i pray that you will bless this baby and keep it safe and strong enough to endure an entire full term pregnancy. Please pray for this baby and for me that we may have a strong healthy pregnancy and beyond.

Amen.

18. Dee

Thank you St Gerard for helping me to be a mother to my beautiful daughter. i have lost two angels in the last 9 months. please intercede for my husband and i fall pregnant and carry a baby to term. i cant face the pain of loss again, Sacred heart of Jesus i place all my trust in thee.Pray for us.
    Amen

19. Estela Aguilar

Dear St. Gerard
    I pray for your protection and safety of my first baby. After 3 losses, I pray that my 18 weeks baby grow to be healthy until my due date on Sept. 4. Please free me of any worries that I am feeling right now. If I develop gestational diabetes, please let it be not life threatening or not pose harm to me and my baby. I pray for my upcoming routine ultrasound that there will be no complication to me and my baby. This I pray to you St. Gerard and to Mother Teresa, Amen.

20. ROK

St Gerard, please grant us our wish to have children. We trust and confide in you that one day we may become parents. To you we pray to help us fulfill our wish, Amen