St. Gerard Majella Comments

St. Gerard Majella, religious, is the patron of expectant mothers. He was born at Muro, Italy, in 1726 and joined the Redemptorists at the age of 23, becoming a professed lay brother in 1752. He served as sacristan, gardener, porter, infirmarian, and tailor. However, because of his great piety, extraordinary wisdom, and his gift of reading consciences, he was permitted to counsel communities of religious women. This humble servant of God ... Continue Reading

1. maryann
    5 months ago

dear st. Gerard pls pray for me i need ur intercesion i hav been married for 3yrs now with no conception.i promisedt ifu through our Lord Jesus grant me this petition my 1st son will be named after you.GERARD.

2. Godfrey
    5 months ago

Praying and very hopeful of St Gerald's intercession for a safe delivery for my wife and a healthy baby; and for other mums and babies too.

3. Melissa Permiceo
    5 months ago

Dear St.Gerard,

I thank you for your miraculous works to expectant
    mothers.I thank God for this unborn child in my
    womb and I pray that through all that i have done wrong and despite my sins please bless myself,my son and the father with a healthy and happy baby girl. Please watch over the both of us as we enter the hospital nd that labor and delivery are both safe,healthy and that were . both ok nothing wrong and that my daughter is born in great health and nothing wrong with her
    what so ever and that i deliver with no complications and that were both home within two days to my son and boyfriend and start our beautiful family like God intended. Thank u for ur beautiful prayers and for what you have done for all the pregnant moms and unborn babies in Jesus name please hear my prayer.Amen. Thank u from the bottom of my heart. God Bless Arabella Grace

4. Jean
    6 months ago

Dear St Gerard, I am here asking for your prayer for my daughter and her husband so they may be blessed with a beautiful healthy living baby next March. I ask this as my daughter had a still born baby to deliver this past April. It broke our hearts. We are trying to be strong and believe that this pregnancy will be different from the last and we will be blessed with a live baby. I know with your prayers and your intercessions with the lord, that our dreams will come true and we will be rejoicing in March about the new addition to this wonderful family. Thank you for your help. God Bless you and everyone for their help.

5. Noellie
    6 months ago

Dear St Gerard, thank you for your intercession in the life of pregnant mothers and those in need of babies.pray that you see them through as they seek the favours of our Lord Jesus Christ.Amen!

6. Joseph Mathew
    6 months ago

St. Gerard Majella, please continue to remember us in your prayers.

7. iggymel
    6 months ago

Happy Feast Day to you St. Gerard!!!

8. Adina
    6 months ago

Dear St Gerard ... Please watch over myself and my unborn child during my pregnancy.Please bless me with a safe and fast delivery that will result in a healthy baby...Thank you

9. al
    6 months ago

Dear St Gerard, please pray my baby is healthy and born safely. Preserve me from danger and from the excessive pains accompanying childbirth, and shield the child which I now carry, that it may be healthy and see the light of day and receive the lustral waters of baptism through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

10. ablem
    6 months ago

Dear St. Gerard, please grant that my body may conceive and give birth to a beautiful healthy baby in Your holy image. Please bless also all the other mother's who are asking for your prayers and blessings that they may have healthy pregnancies as well. In Jesus name I pray. Amen. Thank you very much!

11. Sue
    6 months ago

St. Gerard, I ask you to watch over my daughter and her unborn daughter. I pray to you and our Lord, for a safe and easy delivery as she is due in a few days. Please intercede to Almighty God for a healthy child. I also ask you for Grace in assisting my my daughter at this time. In Jesus' name,,thank you

12. j-ann
    6 months ago

Dear St. Gerard, its my 3rd time to conceive please please pray for me to have a baby girl,
    for im facing a lot of struggles in my pregnancy and life..

13. Stephanie Rose
    6 months ago

My dear St Gerard please help me to conceive a beautiful healthy baby, as my husband and I are going through ivf nxt week. Thank you St Gerard amen xx

14. Christine
    6 months ago

Dear St. Gerard,

Please pray for my daughter and her husband, that they may continue a healthy pregnancy and delivery. Thank you.

15. Michael
    7 months ago

Dear St. Gerard,

I pray and believe that you intercede with the almighty lord Jesus to bless us with a beautiful healthy baby. we are trying for baby for 4 years. However, I am blessed with pregnancy, I am loosing the pregnancy all the times. I miscarried several times. Doctors cannot find the definite answers because to them everything looks normal. Please do intercession with lord Jesus to bless us with a healthy full term pregnancy and a safe pregnancy with a healthy baby. I strongly believe that this time everything going to be alright. I have no doubts on your powerful intercession with god. I ask this in the name of the almighty god Jesus Amen.

16. al
    7 months ago

Dear St Gerard, please pray for me and my family and pray my baby is healthy and born safely. Preserve me from danger and from the excessive pains accompanying childbirth, and shield the child which I now carry, that it may be healthy and see the light of day and receive the lustral waters of baptism through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

17. Barbara Fenton
    7 months ago

Dear St Gerard, please might you intercede for my daughter who is in her seventh week of pregnacy - for a strong healthy baby and Mommy - thanks soooooo much!!

18. Meghan
    7 months ago

St. Gerard,
    I thank God every day for the precious gift of my pregnancy. I pray to you to help me carry a healthy baby to term. My husband and I have been waiting so long for a healthy child and will be forever grateful. Thank you.

19. deanna mae
    7 months ago

Dear St. Gerard

I wish to thank you for your intercession. I delivered safely a healthy baby girl with God's grace and your assistance. Please continue to pray for our family and the people who need your help.

20. al
    8 months ago

St Gerrard, please pray for me and my baby in my womb.
    I lost my beautiful baby boy two years ago at birth and fear I may have the same problems.
    I have been blessed with another pregnancy, please pray for me and my baby, pray my baby is healthy and born safely. Amen.