St. Gerard Majella Comments

St. Gerard Majella, religious, is the patron of expectant mothers. He was born at Muro, Italy, in 1726 and joined the Redemptorists at the age of 23, becoming a professed lay brother in 1752. He served as sacristan, gardener, porter, infirmarian, and tailor. However, because of his great piety, extraordinary wisdom, and his gift of reading consciences, he was permitted to counsel communities of religious women. This humble servant of God ... Continue Reading

1. jennifer

Dear St.Gerard, I pray to you to bless me with another wonderful healthy child. We have been trying for a long time to conceive with no luck. I pray to you to please bless us with a healthy pregnancy & baby in the coming months. I pray for my dear friend rotem, that she too may be blessed with another baby. I pray for my dear friends, Amy & Isabelle that they have successful deliveries and healthy babies. Please St. Gerard hear my prayer to you & grant me this blessing.

2. janice

St. Gerard, through your intercession,help us conceive this 2012. Bless us with a normal and healthy baby boy. I pray that my uterine lining would thicken so that the zygote can stick to it. Thank you St. Gerard.

3. CANDICE

St. Gerard, please save my baby and I. I have been bleeding profusely, and faith is the only thing I can hold on to. 'Im still on the 1st trimester, and I hope my baby will hang on through this ordeal.

4. vonda

st. gerard i have been praying that my husband and i have a baby, i pray to you please bless us with a healthy baby or babies.

5. Silma

St. Gerard, I come to you in this time of need, please pray for me. You that are so close to God, ask him to bless me and make my current pregnancy strong, to make this pregnancy viable. Last Thursday when my blood was drawn, the results came back stating my HCG levels and Progrsterone were low. Tomorrow I get blood work again, please let those results come back showing a viable pregnancy so that I may deliver a healthy baby in November 2012. I pray for your intercession in Jesus name, Amen.

6. mary

Dear God,
    i thank you for my life and that of my husband. Pls i beg you to be merciful to us and grant us the joy of concieving and bearing healthy children that we love and worship you.

We are sorry for all our sins. Pls St Gerard. intercede on our behalf to God.

7. mary

Dear God,
    I thank u for my life and that of my husband. Pls Lord, be merciful to us and grant us the joy of conceiving and carrying our own children. We long for the gift which you alone can give.

We are very sorry for all sins we have committed knowingly or unknowingly and seek your mercy, for on our own we can do nothing but with you we can do all things. Pls St Gerard intercede on our behalf to Almighty God.

8. LAURA

Dear St Gerard Thank you always for your intercession in helping me have my son 5 years ago.. I now ask again for your intercession for him who is suffering from seizures... Please ask Baby JESUS to heal him... Please help me and two other friends of mine who would love to conceive and all those here who pray for your intercession. I ask this through christ our lord. THANKS YOU!!!!!!!!

9. mufaro

thank you lord for the wonderful son you've blessed us with. i pray for my niece saru to be able to conceive through the intercession of st gerard

10. pat

St. Gerard please pray for my daughter and son in law they want a baby so badly and have not been able to conceive. I pray to you for this wonderful gift of motherhood for my daughters

11. Yen

Dear St.Gerard,

I pray that my first born will be a wonderful healthy baby boy but first I ask you to lead his father (my husband to be,a wonderful,civil engineer and loving,devoted man).thank you

12. Nicole

Please Saint Gerard allow this pregnancy that I am currently carrying to be a viable, healthy pregnancy that results in a full term pregnancy which results in a full term healthy baby born in November 2012. Thank you!

13. Susan

St. Gerard please intercede for us, we are due for our third IVF this April and are praying for the blessing of twins( boy and girl).W e give glory to the LORD

14. Angie

St Gerard I pray that my brother Inlaw and his wife have a child. I have three beautiful children that I love and that they love please give them atleast one child of their own so they can experience the beauty of parenthood for themselves.

15. Elizabeth

St. Gerard-
    Please bless this pregnancy with no complications and a healthy happy ending for mom and baby.

16. Fidelia

Dearest saint Gerald I lost my first Child at birth, I plead you to intercede on my behalf that this very child that I am carrying in my womb would one day and at the appropriate time see the Light of the day without the painful stress of Labour. pray for me to God that as unworthy as I am that HE may have pity on me, and grant me my heart desire. Amen

17. Cheryl

Thank you St.Gerard for our beautiful boy. Please help me carry this pregnancy to term. Thank you for your love and prayers. I am in God's hands. Oct 16 is a miracle.

18. Jade

I have posted my praise of St Gerard numerous times over the last year. He heard my prayers and I fell pregnant. He heard my prayers and I had a safe and healthy pregnancy. He heard my prayers and I had a safe and complication free delivery. He heard my prayers and now I craddle the most beautiful healthy boy in my arms. I am truly blessed and St Gerard was there with me throughout my journey. Praise to you St Gerard!

19. Marianne

St Gerard, please pray for my baby growing inside me. May we deliver this healthy baby and for baby to be strong and well. Protect this baby from complications.
    Please pray for us and baby.

20. Jas

Please pray for my daughter and son in law to be blessed with parenthood