St. Christina Comments

St. Christina was the daughter of a rich and powerful magistrate named Urbain. Her father, who was deep in the practices of heathenism, had a number of golden idols, which our saint destroyed, and distributed the pieces among the poor. Infuriated by this act, Urbain became the persecutor of his daughter. He had her whipped with rods and then thrown into a dungeon. Christina remained unshaken in her faith. Her tormentor then had her body torn by ... Continue Reading

1. mari3

yea i really liyk wut she did its going to b my confirmation name<3

2. Juliet

That Story Is Amazing. It's So Inspiring So I Think This Is The Right Name For My Confirmation :)

3. Christina

this is so cool now i feel honored to be called Christina but unfortunately cant use her as my saint

4. Haley

Saint Christine is the name that my mom an dad chose for me as my middle name. i'm very proud of what Saint Christine did. She had such a strong faith, and thats what I love about her.

5. Kristina

This is awesome!

6. Olivia Dooey

I cannot believe what happened to her just because of her faith, I feel pain for her. I am very glad that i chose her as my confirmation saint.... she will always be in my thoughts.