St. Christina Comments

St. Christina was the daughter of a rich and powerful magistrate named Urbain. Her father, who was deep in the practices of heathenism, had a number of golden idols, which our saint destroyed, and distributed the pieces among the poor. Infuriated by this act, Urbain became the persecutor of his daughter. He had her whipped with rods and then thrown into a dungeon. Christina remained unshaken in her faith. Her tormentor then had her body torn by ... Continue Reading

1. Christina

It was very brave of Christina to undergo that treatment for her faith! I am very proud to be named after her!

2. Alexandra Christine

this saint has my middle name!

3. Kristine

I love this saint she is a great role model, I hope you enjoy this amazing article as much as I did.

4. Daniela castelli

wow this saint is amazing. I love her. I am going to make her my confirmation name. (; she seems precious and strong. thanks for this info! <3

5. Stacey Christine

I am so happy that my mother blessed me by giving me my middle name (after Saint Christine). Her message is still powerful and I want to learn more about her!

6. stephanie

This saint is truly amazing. The courage,trust and faith she had in our Lord is one which we should all as Catholics try and imitate.

7. Vassilis Gekas

Does anybody know whether there is a church of Saint Christine in Lebanon (Tyros or Beirut)or even in Syria?

8. becky

i think this women is amazing and all the torture she went through is amazing and how she never ever gave up i just wish there was more info on here i wanna learn more so im more informed for my conformation cause i want her to be my saint !!!!!!

9. Miki in OLOP

I really like St. Christina i think she's anazing but i kind need more info like when she was born and when died she die?
    don't no can any 1 tell me another web site or some thing?

10. kristen

shes amazing im picking her for my confirmation name

11. soph

when was she born and what country was she born in

12. Jessica

yeah im doin her for my saint project too. she is such an incredible women. but i kinda need more information about her for my saint project. Does anyone know where i can find it ?

13. susy

shes amazing

14. Natalie

im using her as my confirmation name but where do you find famous quotes and saintly deeds of St. Christina?

15. pip

im using her and she truly is a wonderful saint i just wish there were more about her for my confirmation saint report shes pretty interesting

16. Kristyn

im using her for a project 2, i waz going 2 use her as a conformation name 2, but my name is already Kristyn :P

17. Natalie

She is a great example to us all. I'm using her as my Confirmation name.

18. molly laufer

i love this saint!
    she is amazing
    i am using her as my saint for confirmation!

19. christina

i am doing this for a project! ahahaha

20. Kristie

this is great.
    i think im going to use saint christian as my confirnmation name.