St. Christina Comments

St. Christina was the daughter of a rich and powerful magistrate named Urbain. Her father, who was deep in the practices of heathenism, had a number of golden idols, which our saint destroyed, and distributed the pieces among the poor. Infuriated by this act, Urbain became the persecutor of his daughter. He had her whipped with rods and then thrown into a dungeon. Christina remained unshaken in her faith. Her tormentor then had her body torn by ... Continue Reading

1. Christina

Truly another apologetic for the veracity of what JESUS did. Would anyone
    do what Christina did had not her faith carried logic and true witness!

2. Courtney

I feel so bad for her I am very glad i am picking her as my Confirmation saint she will alwas be in my prayers

3. Christina Cabrera

I cant belive what happend to my saint! its really as sad as those minors being saved. :( I just want to live out the goodness of my saint,Christina. and i have her same name!!!

4. Sarah

I literally researched all the female saints to find the one that best represented my faith for my confirmation name. St. Christina's story is so amazing to me, and having her name reminds me to keep my faith in God strong in any situation I may come across.

5. scpuplover

OMG! I feel so sickened at the thought of someone so wonderful could get treated that horridly! I thing she will be my confirmation saint, but I'm not sure yet.

6. christena

saint christena ....... left her legacy to the world.... me???????????????????

7. Christi

Awesome for my homework!!!!!!!!!!!

8. lola

i am amazed by what happened and how she survived all the terrible hardships.
    I am choosing her for my conformation saint she is amazing!

9. Chloe

Christina is my new role model........I am using her for my Confirmation name......my Auntie's name is Christina...... I have to do a project on her...... the same project as Jess!!!!!

10. Jessica

i think that christina is a great name so i am using it for my conformation name ... and also i have to do a project on her.

11. christine

I am happy to know the life of my patron Saint.

12. Alana

saint Christina sounds great im using her for my confirmation name

13. Dianababaygirl

lol ... i find out who im going to write about ...yea ... i feel bad for her..:'(
    i will did the same if i was her ...

14. Christina Danielle

she has my name and her feast day is my birthday!

15. sofia

oh i love that name i am using it for my conformation

16. Peter mutua

My lovely daughter is named same

17. sidni

i like her because her feast day and the day she died was on my birthday and im using her has my saint for confirmation

18. CHRISTINA

omg i have the same name as her im so lucky right i am using it as my confirmation name

19. Daynah

im doing a project on her

20. christina

i have the same name as her