St. Bernadette Comments

On April 16, 1879, Bernadette -- or Sister Marie-Bernard, as she was known within her order -- died in the Sainte Croix (Holy Cross) Infirmary of the Convent of Saint-Gildard. She was thirty-five. Born into a humble family which little by little fell into extreme poverty, Bernadette had always been a frail child. Quite young, she had already suffered from digestive trouble, then after having just escaped being a victim of the cholera epidemic ... Continue Reading

1. rosemary marmion

she is a lovely saint she is the saint for conception

2. james

hello i am doing an assay on saint bernanette i have lots of information about her but i would like you to tell me something that my teacher would not know can you help me please

kind regards james
    from southend high for boys

3. Summer

I'm in sixth grade and I'm going to be making my confirmation in either eighth or ninth grade. I need to start thinking about who I am going to choose. Your web-site is very easy to read, has all the information I need,and has nice pictures too. I love your site and this is going to be the site I come to whenever I need to find an answer to something church related. I LOVE your web-site.

4. countrycutie98

Your website gives me all the info I need, thanks much! What is St. Bernadette the patron St. Of?

5. trisha alfante

hi!!!!!!!!!!! it's nice to be friend with the saints and know more about them.....have a nice day

6. loser

this boring and lame

7. Lacie

What is St. Bernadette the patron St of?

8. hanna

that is very sad but lovely

9. joe billy somiles

she rox my sox

10. grace

i go to st. Bernadette school.
    it is awesome.

11. camille

when is her b day.

12. lola

i love it

13. mariah

i love st Bernadette

14. pamela homan

when i was little, i watched a movie regarding Bernadette, and i wanted to be a nun, can't explain, yet i know that God does talk to us in different ways. My mother, god rest her soul, carried a picture of Bernadette in her wallet, which i now have. Its maybe 70 yrs old. I believe that God talks to us all, sometimes we just are not still enough to hear his voice.

15. maureen

She has suffered much during her life and was very kind and humble. I can relate, cause I've been ill since childhood and read the Hail Mary and Glory be to God prayer everyday for healing, thanks.

16. lauren reilly

i liked the story because it was the most beautiful story ever

17. angela

i like the story nice

18. peyton

i think st. Bernadette is a great saint!i want to know more about her but i don't know where to look!

19. Ikechukwu Obiakor

Dear St. Bernadette, please pray for me, not to offend Our Blessed mother Mary and Our Lord Jesus Christ again. Thanks

20. Ginger

this really helped me on my confirmation essay!!