St. Bernadette Comments

On April 16, 1879, Bernadette -- or Sister Marie-Bernard, as she was known within her order -- died in the Sainte Croix (Holy Cross) Infirmary of the Convent of Saint-Gildard. She was thirty-five. Born into a humble family which little by little fell into extreme poverty, Bernadette had always been a frail child. Quite young, she had already suffered from digestive trouble, then after having just escaped being a victim of the cholera epidemic ... Continue Reading

1. Chad

Thanks aced my test

2. ella

Best st ever!! my new confermation name :)

3. HeatherD

very helpful it helped geet my costume ready for halloween

4. soggy lettuice

she was a very nice woman and did lots of good things for people. it helped me and my freinds in my class very very very very very much and i am very very very very thankfull for it goodbye

5. Lauren

I am making my confirmation soon, so I am picking her!!! She is my patron Saint!! I own the movie about her, but I needed more info. about her for my Saint Project! Thank you for making my life a little easier! God Bless Everyone who reads this!!!! <3 :)

6. (:

i think she is a awesome saint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. mike hull

My mother recently passed away, amoung her things was this necklace with a charm . St-Bernadette. I now wear it, It helps me feel closer to her. My mother was a retired school teacher. People wear and pray to different saints. Some saints protect the traveler, police officers wear St-Michael I believe... Why would my mom have worn St-Bernadette? Does anyone have any insight for me ?
    Mike.

8. JS

Awesome!

9. e

this site has given me facts for my revision on Lourdes thanks. =)

10. Tianna and Sam

This was very helpful to us. We did a project on her and we got all the info that we needed:)

11. forgot

this site is helpful

12. Irish

this was a very helpful site thank you!

13. Brooke

This website is soo helpful. im making my confirmation this year and chose her because she is such a great saint. She had so much more in her life to offer. Best saint eva!!! :) :) :)

14. Marion

She's one of my favorite saints.

15. Reeanna

i am making my confirmation and picked Bernadette because i thought her life was inspiring
    R.I.P love from Reeanna

16. garnet:D

i love this article..and Bernadette was an excellent woman..

17. Brenda

I LOVE SAINT BERNADETTE!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE RESPOND!!!!!!!!! =) =} =]

18. lily

hello im making my confirmation and i have choose this this saint because i have admired her ,she died very young and she was king and helpful.

19. alexandra

hi, I am doing an essay too but the information doesn't answer the questions on my essay

20. Tessa

Hello I am making my confirmation and it would be nice if you could tell me a reason why you admire Saint Bernadette.