St. Bernadette Comments

On April 16, 1879, Bernadette -- or Sister Marie-Bernard, as she was known within her order -- died in the Sainte Croix (Holy Cross) Infirmary of the Convent of Saint-Gildard. She was thirty-five. Born into a humble family which little by little fell into extreme poverty, Bernadette had always been a frail child. Quite young, she had already suffered from digestive trouble, then after having just escaped being a victim of the cholera epidemic ... Continue Reading

1. Marilyn

Please pray for my family especially my daughter who is struggling in school. She has always been a great student and now needs guidance and prayers. Please help her.

2. NaTasha

St Bernadette

I have been suffering with chronic pain for the last 6 months. Medications is like bandage...works for a little while. 14 years ago Iwas on hemodialysis and I prayed to receive "The Gift of Life"...a kidney and pancrease transplant. After all the prayer I received from family and friends that gift came true. I received my transplant and life was going great until I started suffering with chronic pain. Please pray for me to cope with it so that I can continue to live a healthy and productive life. Also please pray that all of those who suffer with chronic pain and others who suffer with other illnesses that keeps them from living life as they have dreamed of...Amen

3. John (Jack) K

Dear Saint Bernadette: My beautiful wife of 52 years took the Baptismal name of Bernadette when she converted to the Catholic Religion. She did this just before we married. I'm asking you to please ask The Blessed Mother to please cure her of her ailments. She has always been good to and treated people with respect, all her life. She suffers so much, would you please help her?

4. Penny

Saint Bernadette please hear my broken heart! I need help in prayer to Our Lady and to Jesus, so that it will reach GOD! My only child is being accused falsey! My son needs a miracle! Please, please, please, hear my prayers!

5. Annabelle

Saint Bernadette please pray for my granddaughter Divyne and for my Mom Carolina. Thank you so much. I love you

6. Peggy

Please pray for my sister alicia who will be having an operation next week. Please pray for her health to remain a great mother to her little daughter for many many years to come. I love Her and pray for her.

7. Ceceilia Williams

St. Bernadette, please pray for me, that my health will improve. I seek healing for my arthriti s and knee pain. I want to walk normally again. Please help me have better control of my diabetes. And please pray for me that I will be free of my problems with dizziness.I seek healing St. Bernadette, please pray for me. Mother Mary, please pray for me. My Lord Jesus, please hear my prayers.

8. Caitlyn

this was very helpful for my assignment on Saint Bernadette. I learned a lot about her. I pray dear saint bernadette, that you and God can watch over my friend Livvy, and that she can strive through the tough time she is going through. i ask that she knows she's not alone and that God is with her.

9. wendy

Please pray for Chrissey, she needs your intercession.

10. wendy

St. Bernadette please pray for me. I am so frightened, I need your intercession so badly.

11. Karen

Bernadette, my friend Sue and I visited you Sunday, July 15. While Sue did not reveal her prayer request to me, I know her heart. I have been so blessed by her friendship and her help, guidance, and support that I beseech you to please pray for her.

12. Poppy

Bernadette, please pray for your sister Stephanie she needs you so much and is in so much turmoil and mental anguish. Thank you for being there when her need is so great.

13. carrie

Please send me the highest universal unified guidence, "FAITH", "COURAGE", preserverence, Reassurance and full support, that I greatly need through this transfer to the next level universally. Alongside much needed "relief with much needed growth" on all levels universally.

In means off a "Proper Etiquette", in means off a safe, human, dignified, way off transfering to the next level universally with much needed ease.

Please allow my "Delicate female soul", much needed reassurance off "prosperity" on all levels universally with ease.

14. carrie

Please send me highest unified universal guidence,"FAITH", "COURAGE", clear guidence,clear direction, Preserverence, Reassurance, and much needed support on all levels universally. In means off "Proper Etiquette". In means off a safe, Human, Dignified way off transfering to the next level universally with much needed ease.

Please help and allow me to "ATTAIN", AND "ACQUIRE", what I need to transfer, to the next level universally with much needed ease. Please allow my "Delicate female soul", much needed reassurance off prosperity on all levels univeersally with much needed ease.

15. Susie

St. Bernadette is very special to me. I was in Lourdes last September and I was touched in so many ways praying to the Blessed Virgin Mary and went to Nevers and saw St. Bernadette's body. It is a trip I will carry in my heart always.

16. Joseph Mathew

Dear St. Bernadette, please pray for me to lead a life, that is pleasing to God. Thank you.

17. Maureen

St Bernadette please pray for my unborn baby boy Matthew who has a heart condition, please ask God to help you to heal his little heart making the left side grow strong and healthy. Please pray for us. We Love You

18. Steve

St. Bernadette, please pray for me.

19. christie

I read the page on St. Bernadette with much love, interest and longing. Your ill-health did not deter you from going out to meet Our beloved Mother at the grotto. Your absolute faith in her was enough for you to eat the mud, the herbs and drink of the muddy water. Your simplicity and humility were the reasons for our Lady choosing you to give you her divine message of prayer and penitence. You of all people who suffered ill-health has become the symbol of the health at the waters of Lourdes. Dear St. Bernadette, give a permanent cure for all children who are born with developmental delay, mental retardation, epileptic fits, ear infections, constipation, speech delays, lack of reasoning etc. What a multitude of health difficulties! What terrible afflictions! Can they ever receive Holy Communion, and be Confirmed? How do they learn? Their brain confuses them and torments them. St Bernadette, please find a permanent cure for these suffering children. They do no deserve such torment. On your feast day please appeal, implore and beseech Mother Mary to give these suffering children a miraculous cure. Amen.

20. Venus