St. Bernadette Comments

On April 16, 1879, Bernadette -- or Sister Marie-Bernard, as she was known within her order -- died in the Sainte Croix (Holy Cross) Infirmary of the Convent of Saint-Gildard. She was thirty-five. Born into a humble family which little by little fell into extreme poverty, Bernadette had always been a frail child. Quite young, she had already suffered from digestive trouble, then after having just escaped being a victim of the cholera epidemic ... Continue Reading

1. Tauia

St. Bernadette please pray for my wife to our Blessed Mother to ask her Beloved Son Jesus that she is healed of her persistent skin disease that she has endured these last few years. I am confident that she would listen to your prayers and ask her Son for help in this Holy Week we are in. Your treasured help is humbly requested.

2. Carrie

St,Bernadette, Only as a civil citizen please ensure the very most off only highest off civilized human justice, at the very off best. Please with most do off only respect, please do ensure, that off my very higher off very conscious, the most dignified off reasurrance, at the most. With highest off most valued off dignified only off respect, please do only ensure most highest off healing, at the very most off highest

3. Sylvia Bernadette Marquez

St.Bernadette can you please pray for my family we need help.

from; Bernadette

4. bernadine

ST BERNABETTE please pray pray for to get a responsible partener who is catholic and also protection of my job and financial breakthrough and wisdom to understand

5. Lisa

This is an insulting article. The first couple of paragraphs, in fact, would lead one to believe that her chief contribution was suffering and dying, and that the miraculous visions of the Blessed Mother at Lourdes were, at best, an afterthought. Then, later in the article, the visions at the grotto are spoken of as alleged, with quotation marks around them, as if we should be skeptical. Puh-lease! This site claims to be Catholic??? These apparitions are approved by the Church. If you're looking for the real story of St. Bernadette -- go where your understanding will not be tainted. Embartassing!

6. Susan Christine Bernadette Franklin

St. Bernadette, please heal my son Luke's heart defect. Let his ballooning be succesful on February 28th, at Children's Hospital of Michigan. I know you can bring about miraculous events, so I ask you to intercede for my son, and either heal him, or let him need only a ballooning of his aortic valve, that will relieve the pressure in his ventricle, and let there be no leakage. I believe in your powers. Please intercede on my son's behalf. I thank you in advance for hearing my plea.

7. Carrie

Highest off valued reasoning, with most intregrity, and most sincerest off valued invite.

Please do allow my very off higher conscious, the very right to strive, at only the highest off my higher off, very conscious very potential, at all levels.

Please do allow my very off conscious, the very right to most greatest level off most, at highest endeavors.

My very higher off so conscious has been deeply declined off unjust. Please do allow for healing, dearest

8. Carrie

Highest off valued reasoning, and most sincerest off valued invite, do allow my very off higher conscious, the very right to strive, at only the highest off my higher off, very conscious very potential, at all levels.

My very higher off so conscious has been deeply declined off unjust. Please do allow for deep felt levels off healing, dearest

9. Carrie

Encourage and allow, the greater and higher meaning, of why such a level off unjustice with great amount off ignorance, to they off the higher conscious.

Why the severity off such Unjustice, to the higher off conscious, at this level.

Allow my very conscious the highest privilege, at the highest level, off why such ignorance, at this level.

The very off conscious is striving for greater level off endeavor, only to be violated at to great at such a level.

To great for the conscious to accept. Please do allow for healing, only with dearest

10. Christina Whitehead

Saint Bernadette, your story is one of my favorites. I pray and I thank you for your bravery. God bless you always.

11. Donna Carbonetti

heal phil's heart a fib spot on gum my rash no skin cancer heal marlene shannon and noah help us pay off mortgage mercy i love you

12. Richard C.

St Bernadette;
    I summon thee in the name of Christ Jesus for the glory of God the Father by the working of miracles through the Holy Spirit, - amen. St Bernadette; I have lost too many teeth and cannot afford to lose anymore. A rear upper molar has such decay in the back that it might be extracted.In addition to all the prayers I have recieved from many I ask that the decay be reversed, the tooth be restored and that i suffer no more deterioration, decay or loss of teeth the remainder of my life. Sweet bernadette help me.
    Blessed be Jesus forever;

Richard

13. ruby

please pray for the poor

14. Bernadette

Please st Bernadette pray for my family i need your help.

15. Andrew vanTonder

St. Bernadette please pray for my family while we have to move out

16. samantha

this was a very good website for me to research for my saint name for confirmation

17. Cornelia Higgum

My Dear Uncle Bob is sick. Please pray for him.

18. Cornelia Higgum

St. Bernadette please pray for my Dear Aunt Sally.

19. Kelly

Saint Brernadette I pray that you please heal the father of my children. They are and have been terribly affected by alcoholism & drug addiction, as well as consequences from our divorce. I have no choice but to allow them to have visitation due to a court order, however; I work continuesly to get full custody to prevent further damage, but my faith is getting weak and I am exhausted by the constant rejection from the court system. I cannot begin to explain the pain, frustration and powerlessness I have felt when I am simply just trying to play the role I have been blessed with (mother) to protect the children I have been given.
    Please protect GOD's children, and grant me peace in knowing they are protected.

20. David Barrera

Dear St. Bernadette, I have been diagnosed with colon cancer stage 2 and will be starting chemotherapy on or about 10/15/2012 for six months. Please pray for me that this dreadful disease leaves my body never to return. I also ask you to please help me obtain custody of my two small grandchildren, Domanic 6, and Trianna 5. They are not being treated well and have not been baptized yet. I love you and have been praying the Rosary.