St. Albert the Great Comments

Albert the Great was one of the Church's greatest intellects. He studied at the University of Padua and later taught at Hildesheim, Freiburg-im-Breisgau, Regensburg, and Strasbourg. He then taught at the University of Paris, where he received his doctorate in 1245. He was among the first and greatest of the natural scientists, gaining a reputation for expertise in biology, chemistry, physics, astronomy, geography, metaphysics, and ... Continue Reading

1. Joseph Mathew
    5 months ago

St. Albertus Magnus, please continue to intercede and remember us in your prayers.

2. Albertmary Eze
    6 months ago

my lovely patron,pls pray for me, that I may grow in spirit, for savety in my vocation and that I may see you Heaven... AMEN.

3. DaViD
    9 months ago

Great Information. Already Chose him for Confirmation, though

4. Barbra Jasi- Kanyemba

I named my late son after you, Munashe Albert - 21 years ago but i did not know all this information about you. I only knew that you were a great scholar. Now I would like to pray especially for y younger son Michael that he may realsi his full potential in every way and that he mmay learn to focus intently on his studies and do well in educating himself for a fruitful and positive future. I pray especially that Michael may strengthen his interest in all areas of his schooling and be able to achieve positive grades for entry into university. All this in accordance with the will of God. Amen

5. David

Your my confirmation saint.

6. Joseph Mathew

St. Albertus Magnus, Your humility and saintliness, reminds me of the proverb," The greater you are, the less you must become." It is a great virtue, but very difficult to emulate for a sinner like myself. Please do pray for us.

7. Joseph Mathew

8. Mr. Lynn

Well, what can one say, St. Albert the Great was great, humanly speaking.

9. ally

Great St Albert, God Bless you on your feast day, pray for my family, pray for my husband's job prospect, may he receive good news of a successful job application.
    Amen

10. Sandra

Dear St. Albert, great scholar and intellect of our Church, please pray with me that my children may realize their full potential in every way. May they learn to focus intently on their studies and do well in educating themselves for a fruitful and positive future. I pray especially that my son may strengthen his interest in all areas of his schooling, and that my daughter will achieve positive grades for entry into a great university. All this, in accordance with the will of God.... Amen.

11. Grateful

Happy Feast Day Saint Albert the Great!!!!

"He was a German Dominican friar and a bishop who achieved fame for his comprehensive knowledge of and advocacy for the peaceful coexistence of science and religion"

That says it all. Please pray for my son and the financial stability to keep him in Catholic Schools. Thank you.

12. Johnson

helpful article...great information.

13. L'AURORA

Dear St Albert,

Please if you may, help me in the next two big things, and even three, but the two which are connected and need to be resolved within a specific time period. Since they are scholarly in nature and have to do with the union of faith and reason which has dogged our universities for centuries, (and the lack of which has had such a destructive effect on our minds and hearts) please if it is God's will intercede for this intention. If indeed I receive the temporal graces I request, I will honor you by expressing my gratitude to you in a specific and public way. This I do promise you. And thank you for listening to me.

14. Joe

This is a good article I learned alot that I never knew. Thanks for Puting this on your site:):):):):);)!!!!!

15. Pam

St. Albert the Great, Please intercede on my son's behalf this school year as he takes on some difficult pharmacy classes, especially in Biochemistry. I ask this in Jesus' name. Amen!

16. princess dona

pls pray for us for our daily living here on earth.............

17. catherine bermudez and princess padilla

pls help us for our daily living here on earth thank you thats all.

18. cam

this is my comfirmation saint

19. Karla

St Albert the Great, please pray that my daughter will realize her great potential in school and learning. She has a difficult time staying focused due to her amazing creative mind. She is a great artist at only 14 yrs old. I want her to know that she can be both, a great artist and a great student. St Albert the Great, please pray for her.

20. Michael

Saint Albert please pray for our adoptive son that he will keep an open mind when learning and grasp the knowledge that is needed for him to understand that his NEW Mommy and Daddy loves him dearly. Also pray for my wife that she will learn that being self employed is an exciting journey and that she will reap great rewards if she puts out a great effort. And lastly, please pray for myself that I may gain knowledge daily in my career so I can help as many people as I possibly can. Amen.