St. Anthony Comments

Hermit of the Benedictine Order. He was a monk at Froidement, in Franche-Comte, France. Anthony lived in a hermitage there and was known for his sanctity. Continue Reading

1. Ida

Thank you St. Anthony for answered prayers. I prayed this morning to you to help us find our grand daughter who was missing. She contacted us tonight and is fine. Thank you for interceding for us.

2. cici

Hello saint Anthony , could you please help me find a job...please.

3. cecilia

St. Anthony help my daughter find the right boyfriend. Someone that care and make her happy. thank for you listening.

4. Susan

Deepest gratitude to St. Anthony for prayers answered. Thank you for interceding with our Lord in granting rain to our drought stricken farm.

5. Maria

My uncle has been in the hospital, sedated since July 19th. He was found on the floor in a store not breathing and the doctors still do not know what happened. They have tried several times to remove him from sedation and he is unable to properly breath on his own. They believe there may be brain damage and he may have lost the ability to do so. They pretty much have told us only a miracle can help us now. Please Saint Anthony help my uncle pull through this and recover. He has touched so many lives with his positive attiude. We would all be lost without him in our lives.Please, please help him and our family.

6. Pamela Anabel

Dear St Anthony,

My prayers to you are always answered. I thank you once again for answering my prayers and for assisting me in obtaining the outcome needed. My love for you and Jesus grows each day

7. virginia

St Anthony I pray that you intercede to help my children, grandchildren and great grandchildren. Financially they are in great need!!!!!

8. Nancy Mihalko

I need a picture of St Anthony. Thank you

9. BA

St. Anthony: Thank you for listening and answering to my prayers. I found a new job recently.

10. Cody

I am not a true catholic, but wondered what saint to choose from and wear the medallion? There are thousands to choose from. I have very bad luck, and always health problems, and I really think I am cursed. I want a saint for good luck and good health. Please help.

11. ellehcir

thanks saint anthony to provide my all prayers ...

12. Deirdre

Thank you St. Anthony for continuing to hear my prayers. I love and adore you. Please hear me on this important day and protect my son & his team.

13. Mhcp

Saint Anthony ... Keep me positive ...honest ...humble. Watch over my family and friends on this beautiful earth and the ones who have passed too soon. I beg that you intercede regarding my situation at home .I will always remember!

14. Thilaga

Please St.Anthony help me find for my valuables items i forgot where i put them.

Thank You.

Your daughter
    Thilaga

15. Maria

Thank You St.Anthony for hearing my prayers!!!!!!! I will spread thy devotion & love. Continue to be my guide....

To All who have invoked the assistance of St.Anthony, rest assured your prayers will not go unheard........God Bless!!!!!

Thank you once again St.Anthony!!!!!!

16. katie rhodes

Thank you St. Anthony for always helping me and my family. My son is choosing you for his confirmation Saint and name! You are helping him find his way and I know you will help all of us see God's plan for him. Thank you so much wonderful Saint Anthony!

17. Georgette

Thank you St Anthony, You have helped me and my family many time.

18. Dennis

Thank you St. Anthony for you help.

19. Carolyn

Dear St. Anthony
    I began to feel your assistance immediately when i began to pray to you to ask God to help bring back my son. Although he is not back, i do know that God is helping me. I believe in my heart that he will come back when he is ready. Thank you for taking away alot of the pain and anxiety. For this I am truly appreciative of your intercession.

20. joyce

st anthony has always found things i have lost. i do need help in finding asocial security check i misplaced. also. and i need his help in mending my lungs especially the sorthess of breath. because i have copd.it makes it every hard to brathe or just move around. please pray for me