St. Anne Comments

Also called Euphemianus, a widow, born in Constantinople. From a good family, Anne was forced to marry. When widowed, she assumed a male disguise and the name of Euphemianus. As this male, Anne entered an abbey on Mount Olympus. Revered for holiness, she was asked to become an abbess but remained in an obscure monastery. Continue Reading

1. ZIZWE EVELYN MOTSAGE

this is my address what i would like to know whether a widow can join the St Anne sodaliry.

2. paige

i love st.anne sooooooooo much i moved joan arc down to second favorite. :D

3. Angel

I needs more information about St. anne, I don't know when she was born and died, but I still likes her

4. Sandra Odgers

Can I please have some more information about St Ann Please.

5. MJ

My Mother was named Anne and died on Oct. 29, 2010. Yes, I would like to know more. Very interesting that she died on a day honoring a lesser known St. Anne. We celebrated her namesday on July 26. God bless.

6. Jhoali

Not enough info. What did she do to attain sainthood? Some pics of how artists painted her.

7. Linda Wilson

I would like more information on st.ann.Thank You

8. anniemify

i love saint anne

9. Bob Smith ;)

This is helpful but it would be even more brilliant if you could put more information on! Thaankyooou, xx

10. Dudu

I love St Anne so much. I've joined a Sodality group for Catholic married women
    called St Anne Sodality.

11. michaela

i need her birth and death date sooooo badly for my conformation name can you pleade try to or email me THNX i love st anne soo much

12. Matt

Wow! Great article!

13. robberts

Very useful as i Pray my daughter Annie will match in her Saint name's footsteps of Faith. Amen

14. hercilia bernard

I love you St Anne you're one one of my favorite saint.

15. ishi

hi st.anne you are one of my favorite saint well all of the saints are my favorite i would like to see you in real life thanks any way.

16. Adv.Alby Raymond Parackal

There are a lot of St Anne"s Schools in our area; especially one in Kottappuram where my children studies. But knowledge of St Anne is of value

17. Kayla

OMG!! my name is kayla too lol anyway yeah this helped for my religion clas THX!!

18. kayla

Hi!My name is Kayla and this was helpful by letting me find out whom i shall pick to be my saint for my confirmation!

19. anne

this is my name Anne and I did not know that she was forced to be married i think that it was bad to be forced to be married i want to know who married her and who forced her to be married

20. anonymous