St. Agatha Comments

Although we have evidence that Agatha was venerated at least as far back as the sixth century, the only facts we have about her are that she was born in Sicily and died there a martyr. In the legend of her life, we are told that she belonged to a rich, important family. When she was young, she dedicated her life to God and resisted any men who wanted to marry her or have sex with her. One of these men, Quintian, was of a high enough rank ... Continue Reading

1. jc sahurda

our group of friends are devotees of herr we have a group "society of St. Agatha" we are now having preparations for her feast day and her image is being done, so that many will know her.

2. ONYEMAOBI AGATHA

St. AGATHA is my saint name, both in my baptism and comfirmation.
    I never regretted a day chosen her as my saint name, and I pray to imitate her in all my doings.

3. Dina

St Agatha is a saint that I will always look up to. Sufferings she endure gives me hope and reassurance to never give up. I will faithfully carry the cross. Thank you Lord for my Simon that helps me carry the cross.

4. Agatha

I pray to God to help me to be like the saint that my parents chose to be my protector and guide. To work as she did and to not be afraid of pain and suffering for the sake of my Lord

5. Agatha

Am proud to be associated with St. Agatha, she is my model saint and i love her.

6. Didi

I "chose" Saint Agatha to be my confirmation saint! :) ...or rather, I believe she chose me. She's awesome.

7. Logan

My school is named after St.Agatha! <3

8. Maggie

I love Saint Agatha! I wish I could have chosen 2 confirmation saints. She was my second choice. I chose Saint Margaret of Antioch, Virgin and Martyr.

9. vanessa

i did a report on her for my conformation class. it was really good

10. abby

I chose to do a report on her

11. Kimberly

St. Agatha of Sicily is my patron saint. And I love her!

12. gina

st Agatha is awesome she is my saint name and I'm so happy i chose her!!!!

13. Colton wilty

very good, very good.

14. Inge Anggraeni

every day i want to open this web site, because i want to know about

15. nikko

i love st.agatha.. because she is a brave st.

16. Amarachi Confidence Ukpabi

i never resisted sexual harassment when they came and i'm sick now as a result of my waywardness. may the intercession of saint agatha give me the srength to bear this pain with total resignation to God

17. kim

i so love saint agatha

18. katelyn mc

i love st Agatha

19. MC Masotti

Pray to Saint Agatha NOW for all residents of Galveston, TX.

20. Vicki

how do i find saints' miracles?
    what is the process in which a person becomes a saint?