St. Agatha Comments

Although we have evidence that Agatha was venerated at least as far back as the sixth century, the only facts we have about her are that she was born in Sicily and died there a martyr. In the legend of her life, we are told that she belonged to a rich, important family. When she was young, she dedicated her life to God and resisted any men who wanted to marry her or have sex with her. One of these men, Quintian, was of a high enough rank ... Continue Reading

1. Eucheria Anthonia Chukwudum.

Please My dearest Saint Agatha, Pray for me, so that i may be able to have faith and love in God and Our Blessed Virgin Mother as you do so that i may be able to resist the world for love of God and love him with all my being. Amen.

2. Shauna

St.Agatha,we love you and your faith and perserverance, O beautiful Child of Jesus!

3. Linda

Dear Saint Agatha,
    You suffered dearly physically and mentally for Jesus and still had courage and strenght to survive. Please bless us all and give to us your strenght and courage to stand for Jesus no matter what happens to us. Amen. Pray for me St. Agatha.

4. Steve

St. Agatha, please pray for me.

5. raymond

Dear St.Agatha, help me to surrender, like you, totally to christ, to grow in faith and love of Christ and our Holy Mother agaisnst all temptation.Amen

6. christie

Dear St. Agatha, whose love for Jesus was so focused, so great and so all encompassing nothing could divert you from Jesus. Pray for us, poor sinners, that Jesus be the reason for everything we think, say, and do.Help us dear, sweet saint so suffered much physical and mental torture, may we not magnify our little troubles. Teach us to pray always. Amen

7. G

O Heavenly Father, Who raised Agatha to the dignity of Sainthood, we implore Your Divine Majesty by her intercession to give us health of mind, body and soul. Free us from all those things which hold us bound to this earth, and let our spirit, like hers, rise to your heavenly courts. Through Jesus Christ, Your Son, our Lord, Who lives and reigns with You, forever. Amen.

8. Bernie

My wife was 34, in 2006, when diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer... She was a non catholic at the time... We prayed to my saints, Padre Pio and Blessed John Paul II... She was given the prognosis of being cancer free in July 2010, in April 2011 she came into our Catholic Family via RCiA and the Vigil mass.... Her confirmation name and patron saint is St Agatha.... I need HELP! I'm looking for devotional candles for St Agatha... We have my Padre Pio, JPII, Fatima, and other Catholic candles at home... I haven't been able to find one specially for my wife and it would mean so much to us.... Does any one here have any suggestions to vendors? Thanks and God Bless You All..

9. Rich Madden

Dear St Agatha Please Pray For My Wife Linda As She Is Going Through Breast Cancer.

Allow Us Us The Corage To Go Through Treatment, And Pray For All Who Don,t Even

Know You. All Women Who Get This Cancer Don,t Deserve It. I,m Asking For You To Pray

For Her And Our Family . She Is My Best Friend. all i want is for us to grow old Together

10. Makina

About two to three years ago, i finally learnt that saint agatha is my guardian angel, and at this very moment, i finally learnt some facts about St.Agatha which i am so humble and proud that St.Agatha is my saint.

Dear St.Agatha,
    In Jesus name and Our Blessed Virgin Mother Mary i humbly pray for all my sins that i have committed in the past and present, also i pray to the Lord that He may guide me throughout the rest of my life-journey, particularly in complex situations and decisions i have to make. Not forgetting i pray for all my brothers and sisters whom are very unfortunate as they slowly die from hunger and poverty, also i pray for our abandon elderly. Lastly, i pray for all sinners across our earthly planet, especially for those whom have lost faith or have not yet encounter our only almighty God. Amen.

11. queenie :)surio

in tagalog..................ako si santa agata, natiis sa sakit sa aking dibdib dahil tinusok nila ito ng dalawang matulis na gunting. akoy kanilang pinahirapan at ang aking katawan ay iniharap sa apoy. akoy namatay sa labis na pag hihirap.mula noon ako ay tinawag na patron ng mga taong may karamdaman sa dibdib. ang aking kapistahan ay tuwing ika-lima ng pebrero................your my saint beacause my patron of heart ....i love you.........

12. caity

at my school you have to do a report on a saint of your choice. i picked saint Agatha. this website gave me just what i needed. its the best religious website ever.

13. Agatha

When i was young, i hate been called Agatha, that is my baptismal name. But after reading life of st. Agatha, i prefer been called Agatha. St. Agatha please help me to live a good life. And pray for me asking God to grant my heart desires. St. Agatha i love u.

14. Rosemary Chaparro

Dear Saint Agatha: Pray for me, I need your help to stay strong I have breast cancer, no job, moved back in with my parents and I feel oh so very alown. I know that your faith was put through main test and you came though much stronger. Yet right now I am feeling very weak and need you strenght to bear the cross. I seak the power to proclaim Gods presence in my life right now despite the heardships, finincial and emocialal I am experiencing at this time. Saint Agatha pray for me Amen.

15. ann

st agatha please hear my prayres i have brest cancer please ask god to heal me

16. EDIMA

I thank God for leaving my father with no choice but to name me on the day of my baptism after a cousin called Agatha
    I implore your intercession,Saint Agatha for the ability to live a pure,holy and chaste life in Jesus name.AMEN

17. Lisa

Dear St. Agatha, please intercede for me as I go through breast cancer and feel very far from my help in God. Help me to have courage and faith.

18. Agatha Ezeh

St Agatha,i love u wit all my hrt. Pls intercede for me in my studies and intercede for my family.

19. Mrs Sebastian

St. Agatha,please pray for my son who is not at all interested in getting married.As a mother I am so miserable and I have no peace of mind in my life.St. Agatha intercede for him to change his mind. Oh come to my aid,That I may praise the mercies of God Almighty.All my life I will be grateful to Thee until I can thank Thee in heaven.

20. jacqueline smith

this info was most informative, I will give a brief speech on St. Agatha, at our daughters of the Holy Cross meeting. I am Anglican, but we share sisterhood in the Catholic Church.