St. Agatha Comments

Although we have evidence that Agatha was venerated at least as far back as the sixth century, the only facts we have about her are that she was born in Sicily and died there a martyr. In the legend of her life, we are told that she belonged to a rich, important family. When she was young, she dedicated her life to God and resisted any men who wanted to marry her or have sex with her. One of these men, Quintian, was of a high enough rank ... Continue Reading

1. proscovia

oh!!! Lord thanks 4 such faith that St Agatha had, Mother Virgin Mary and st Agatha pray 4 young ladies 2 have faith in Jesus and keep virginity until marriage

2. Theodora

Saint Agatha, please pray for me and my family. My results are due on Wednesday and I pray they are benign. I am humbled by reading your life story. Please pray for us.

3. Henry

Dear St Agatha, my mothers name, You are my chosen saint for this New Year. Keep me strong, pure , and courageous like you, Henry.

4. karen

Please pray for my sister's health St. Agatha.

5. Agatha

St. Agatha I am totally humbled by your faith, and bearing your name, I ask you to pray for me and my family to be strong in faith, grow in spirit resist the devil and be faithful to God at all times. I thank God for leading me to this site.

6. Christine

St Agatha please help me. I am afraid and need your guidance and love.

7. Jerry

St.agatha is sooooo pretty. People fight agenst people that love to read the bible.

8. Punitha

St.Agatha please pray for me! Help me to live a long life! Make everyone happy

9. aga

Thank you for this day, St. Agatha. I'm happy and very thankful to know you. Please pray for me and my boyfriend that our relationship will be more stronger as we go on. He is my first boyfriend and I wish to marry him. Please help me pray to God that He will also bless this relationship. Thank you so much.

10. Agatha

Oh faithful St.Agatha be a friend to the youth especially the female,to over the sin of fornication.St Agatha,Pray 4 us

11. MERLIN

Dearly beloved St. Agatha my mother, last 42 years i never knew you. i am shocked the amount of torture you underwent and the pain. i honour you dear mother please pray for me and for my family. Merlin

12. Dianna

St. Agatha, please pray for me in this time of need. Pray for my forgiveness. Pray that I go forward making the best possible decisions. Pray that my hands are able to provide care for those in need. In God's name, Amen.

13. Michelle

St. Agatha, please pray for me. I was recently diagnosed with breast cancer and am facing surgery in both breasts very soon. My mother passed away about four months ago, so I don't have her here to talk to. I'm managing to stay strong in front of my husband, two grown daughters and 16-month-old granddaughter, but I'm so scared! Please help me to be strong, so that I can get through all that lies ahead. Thank you, St. Agatha.

14. jackie woodlock

Beloved Saint Agatha, Please stay beside me and all other women as we walk this journey with breast cancer. Help me to remain strong and have faith. Jackie

15. D

This article was sooo helpful in me writing my saint report for my confirmation name. I admire what Saint Agatha has gone through and her firmness in her faith. I can only hope that I will have half her faith when I get confirmed this year and I humble myself to use her as my saint name.

16. emmanuel

oh St Agatha, let me have a friend like yours especially woman, pray for me tnks

17. Eustace

ST Agatha,you were protected by the divine power of jesus christ, you underwent hell through your enemies but still you managed through, pray for me that i may truly follows the footsteps of christ who lives forever in heaven, pray for me and my family that we follow the ways of christ so that we may be in your family with the lord, Also pray for us that anything that is in the name of any evil is broken and destroyed to the ashes of fire. We ask for your prayers through Jesus Christ our Lord.Amen

18. Joseph Mathew

My dear St. Agatha, Please pray for me to be consistent in my faith towwards God, as you are, and safeguard me from the machinations of the devil to lead me asray.

19. Terry Fuentez

St Agatha,pray for me. I'm going through breast cancer treatment. I love you,

20. Mary Hughes

Dear St. Agatha: FEMA has over 600 concentration camps built or renovated by Halliburton. These camps have no windows in the buildings and gas pipes going into the buildings. Americans who oppose abortion are called terrorists by somemembers of the police. Will those called terrorists be sent to these camps which are now apparently empty? St. Agatha if opponents of abortion are sent to these camps, please ask Our Divine Lord to give us great graces to persevere and have the great grace of final persseverance!