St. Agatha Comments

Although we have evidence that Agatha was venerated at least as far back as the sixth century, the only facts we have about her are that she was born in Sicily and died there a martyr. In the legend of her life, we are told that she belonged to a rich, important family. When she was young, she dedicated her life to God and resisted any men who wanted to marry her or have sex with her. One of these men, Quintian, was of a high enough rank ... Continue Reading

1. Sopulu prince
    6 months ago

St. Agatha pls pray for me to pass my exams. I want to score 260 an above. Thank you

2. Fil
    7 months ago

I heard about you ST AGATHA but doesn't know you. Today, my friend told me about you and I've started reading about your life, sufferings and most of all your FAITH.
    I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH BREAST CA, ST AGATHA, PLEASE PRAY FOR ME...
    A M E N

3. carmel calleja - malta
    7 months ago

I was born on the 5th Feb. and i have a great devotion of to-day'
    s saint. St. Agatha. I am fond of her story especially of her terrible and insane martyrm and of her great love towards God.

4. Gaita
    7 months ago

I got a framed photo of St Agata donated to me. It realy inspires me and my family.St Agata keep praying for me and my family.

5. Joseph Mathew
    7 months ago

St. Agatha, please remember us in your prayers.

6. Nana
    10 months ago

thank you LORD for the Grace of Saint Agatha. LORD am prayinng for all those with breast cancer and with other diseases especially Ako`s mother who is serious sick right now.that may you O LORD bless them through your faithfull servant SAINT AGATHA .AMEN!!!!!!!

7. Sofia joyce

How will i manifest in my life the virtue of St. Agatha?

8. RC

Thank you St. Agatha for coming into my awareness today.
    As a person living a chaste life, I thank you for your intersession
    and ask for help when I feel misunderstood or misunderstand others.
    Male/female friendships CAN develop into romantic love....
    I'm asking for God's will always and peace in my heart.

9. Lisa Lynn Nicholas

St. Agatha has been such a comfort to me, dealing with breast cancer as a young woman, and being a victim of molestation as a child.

(Could you tell me the name of the artist of this painting of her? I'd like to reproduce it, if that would be okay)

10. Ojike Maryjane

I love you st. Agatha, pray for me and my family.

11. Margaret

St Agatha - Please pray for me. I am battling breast cancer and needs lots of prayers. Thank you.

12. OMEJE DARLINGTINA

Saint Agatha-pray for us

13. Joseph Mathew

St. Agatha, please pray for us to be gifted with the virtue of perseverance in all difficult and adverse circumstances.

14. terry morrow

My grandaughters mother is due to have breast surgery in a few days time,i ask st. agatha
    to pray that she will be come through this operation and be healthy,it is very fitting that i came across the story of st. agatha to day while attending mass this morning I will pray to
    St. agatha to give me strength in my faith.

15. Damian

St Agatha, pray for me that I may get a job. You see how I am persecuted where I work and I have no freedom, please pray for me.

16. jose

st.agatha pls pray for ma exams starting tmrw onwrds.help me to score above 90 pls pray for me

17. Kim

Dear St. Agatha, please pray for me, you are my chosen Saint for confirmation.

18. Mona

Please pray for Jacob that he finds peace and the right path, for his mother that the doctors can slow the progression of her disease and for all cancer patients that we deal with our disease with grace and dignity. Thank you.

19. christopher

St.Agatha great saint god bless you how much you suffered
    please pray for me and my family 2 god
    God Bless us all
    Amen

20. Paschal Chukwuma

I am most humbled by what you pass through because you believe and insisted to keep your virginity. May our women of today especially the youth, see you as a model to imitate and go back to the moral values which is fast eluding the world. St Agatha, continue to pray for us and especially all women who take after your name.