St. Stephen Comments

Stephen's name means "crown," and he was the first disciple of Jesus to receive the martyr's crown. Stephen was a deacon in the early Christian Church. The apostles had found that they needed helpers to look after the care of the widows and the poor. So they ordained seven deacons, and Stephen is the most famous of these. God worked many miracles through St. Stephen and he spoke with such wisdom and grace that many of his hearers ... Continue Reading

1. spencer emory

i beleive i will pick st Stephen as my confirmation when that time comes i must say i will soon join the catholic church right now i am a baptist but i know i will become a catholic and i could really uses some advice all of my family is baptist and i feel alone but i know im not

2. Paul

I was blessed to join the church in 2000. I took Stephen as my patron. Interestingly, I will be heading to seminary to be a deacon in the fall of 2010 & Stephen is the Patron of Deacons. I feel truely blessed and that I am being called to servce.

3. miguel

he is my saint too!

4. Stephen

St Stephen is the best saint & hes my soon-2-be confirmation name.

5. Courtney

St. Stephen is cool, but i love all the saints..... He is my confirmation name too

6. jacob

he was a good person

7. Dylan

St Stephen is one of the best saints hes my confirmation name

8. david

HE'S COOL

9. louise

st.Stephen is a good model to everyone,and good disciple of god.........................

10. steven

he is cool because my name is Steven

11. jocelyn

it's good to know st.Stephen more! he is our model of faith.

12. Ethan

this was very helpful

13. Osayamon osarenwinda

Who was saint stephen? What was his unique features?

14. School Pupil

This was really good for my assignment on St Stephen.