St. Stephen Comments

Stephen's name means "crown," and he was the first disciple of Jesus to receive the martyr's crown. Stephen was a deacon in the early Christian Church. The apostles had found that they needed helpers to look after the care of the widows and the poor. So they ordained seven deacons, and Stephen is the most famous of these. God worked many miracles through St. Stephen and he spoke with such wisdom and grace that many of his hearers ... Continue Reading

1. Joseph Mathew
    7 months ago

St. Stephen, the beloved first martyr, pray for us to be firm and steadfast in our faith.

2. j.S.
    7 months ago

Saint Stephen pray for all of us, please.

3. barengayabo
    8 months ago

I have on several occassions been challenged to read and interprete these Bible writings and asked:- How does the late Steven pray 4 u? this man of God now knows nothing.for its written, read Accles.9:5-6. Ps.115:17-18.Job.7:9-10.Plz,can someone help answer these questions or how do u understand those chapters.help.thnx.waiting.

4. Jack

St.Stephen great saint may god bless you please pray for me and my best friend Johnny

5. Meg

St. Stephen, please pray for my boyfriend Stephen who is considering a life of faith. Due to his past, he is very unsure that God exists. He needs your prayers to answer our Lord's call before him. Amen!!!

6. cool dude 2000

Please help me to pray through st stephen and the lord jesus christ for my friend Olivia's sake.

7. Joseph Mathew

St. Stephen the martyr, please continue to pray for us.

8. Irish

Saint Stephen pary for us that we may always be stong in the Lord when diffcult times arise. That we may see the face Our Lord when we are faced with death and to forgive those who wish to do harm toward us. This we pray through Christ our Lord. Amen.

9. F.R

Blessed St Stephen i ask today that you help a friend of mine who has been through such a lot.. Help give him the strength, to go forward to make the right choices . To show him that God is with him and will help him .All he need is to ask for the help of God and the Angels. Let him understand that the current situation between us is not borne out of hatred but of love. He could do nothing that would make me not love him. For I see what lies behind the visage of his very being.. I ask for you to whisper in his ear so that he might know that even now as we are not talking that my love is around him that I want only the best for him. I want him to be able to trust me , help his pride to fall by the wayside and for us to work together to sort things out..

10. Mona

Please pay for Jacob that he finds the right path, for his mother that the doctors can slow the progression of her disease and for all cancer patients that we deal with out disease with grace and dignity. Thnak you.

11. christopher

St.Stephen great saint may god bless you please pray for me and my family
    Amen

12. Balikuddembe Joseph

This has been very helpful to me becoz l have always wanted 2 know about my patron saint "st stephen youth guild Namasuba kampala uganda East Africa st stephen pray for us

13. Apostle Stephen, First Apostle of The New Temple of The Heart

On 11th November God will stop wars in a single day... God himself will make all soldiers lay down their weapons and refuse to fight... There will then be 12 months of judgement... The New World is after judgement so around Christmas 2013...

14. Stephen, First Apostle of the Heart

The new world is coming and will be superimposed upon this world in an instant by Christmas 2012. So be happy that there will be no holocaust or end of the world... This is only possible because Lucifer has bent the knee, accepting responsibility for all evil that has been inflicted upon our world. In so doing this has enabled the final pages of Revelations to be rewritten by our Heavenly Father.... Amen

15. Ak Abdaleh

This helps a lot, Thanks Bro!

16. sahil809

this info was good for my saint project

17. Stephenkc

I really enjoy this site of saint Stephen.it really helped me alot knowing more of my patron saint.i ask u tday st.Stephen 'd martyr' pray for us,that we may have strong faith in God and d grace f forgiving spirit.THY WILL BE DONE O! LORD.

18. stephen

This was really helpful to me.am greatly moved by the faith that Stephen had in God, "seeing the heaven open is not common phenomena." saint Stephen pray for me, i always have the ambition to be complete in Christ.am an accountant and my job is very challenging,please pray for me that i may have complete faith i may always trust in God without giving up.i heartily long for such faith as Stephens, unmovable may you intercede for me to God.thank you

19. mary patricia

St, Stephen, please intercede to Jesus for me on my son Stephen's behalf. I pray that God will strengthen him in body, soul, mind and spirit. As a child he served Jesus well, and has received our Lord's abundant blessings time and time again as have I. As a young adult, I pray for God's will in his future employment, his choice of the perfect spouse and protection from all that is evil. I also pray that my son returns to acknowledging that Jesus is the giver of all that is good. St. Stephen, pray for us.

20. Alfa

Dear St Stephens. I ask for your blessings this day. I am in year 12 and this year and next year are very crucial years for me. Please help me be a Doctor- A good Doctor that can save many many peoples life. A Doctor that people need. A Doctor that can make you and my dearest God proud. :).. I am not the most cleverest person in the world, but with your help and prayer I can achieve anything in life. I beg you. Please have mercy on me. I need to get straight A's this year and get more than 700 in the UKCAT exam for me to get into medical school. I really want to go to Leeds University so that I will be able to stay at home so mummy won't be on her own. I am working very hard but still I am not being able to achieve the best results. I don't know where I'm going wrong. Please ask God to grand me with wisdom and knowledge. I really really want to make my Mum proud and give her a life that she never thought she could have. - Buy a big house, Make my mum stay at home and free her from all the hard work and worries. :),.. Please bless my Family... Dinto chettan is having to go through a really tough time at the moment. His business is not going very well. He is soo talented and have a passion for business but he's not getting the opportunity or support St Stephens. Please be there for him when he needs someone. and him give many opportunity and make him very successful.I love you and Trust in you. Ummaaaaa