St. Jude Thaddaeus Comments

St. Jude, known as Thaddaeus, was a brother of St. James the Less, and a relative of Our Saviour. St. Jude was one of the 12 Apostles of Jesus. Ancient writers tell us that he preached the Gospel in Judea, Samaria, Idumaea, Syria, Mesopotamia, and Lybia. According to Eusebius, he returned to Jerusalem in the year 62, and assisted at the election of his brother, St. Simeon, as Bishop of Jerusalem. He is an author of an epistle (letter) to ... Continue Reading

1. annaclate khaoya
    5 months ago

i love u saint jude please guide me alwayz and pray for me to have more faith in God. also pray for my brother called thaddeus who wants to become a priest to achieve the goal

2. Eva
    5 months ago

Thank you St Jude for interceding on my behalf in abundance and answering my prayers in time of need time and time again. I continue to invoke you and ask for your prayers and intercession to continue to go on and to find safety and security as a I pray. Thank you St Jude, please help me and all who invoke your aid.

3. P.
    5 months ago

I pray that I will be able to enroll this semester and pass all my courses.

St. Jude, please pray for us.

4. Itz

Dearest St. Jude,

Please answer my prayers. Please help me find what I seek. Please helps us all.

With much love. Amen.

5. Karen

Dear St. Jude,
    Thank you for helping my family 16 years ago. Please help us again. Please pray for my family, Amen.

6. Helen
    5 months ago

St. Jude, thank you for your help and intercession in my past prayers. Please intercede in my relationship dilemma, that we will see our way through. +

7. Eddie
    5 months ago

St Jude thank you for all the prayers and requests you have answer please continue to hear and answer my prayers.

8. Claudia

Dear S.Jude,

Please pray for my husband who is not feeling well now. Please pray for him that he is not infected with any H1N1 or any other life threatening flu. Please pray for him that this is just the usual flu and it will go away as soon as possible. I would also like to pray for his fever to subside. Please hear my humble prayers. Amen.

9. eddie
    5 months ago

St Jude thank you for all prayers and requests answered. Please continue to watch over Joshua and Ashley

10. James
    5 months ago

St Jude, I pray that you bless my wife Emma, son Jude and daughter Hannah. I also pray to you for help, guidance, clarity and for respite. I pray our burdens are soon lifted. My faith remains steadfast and I know greatness is not far off, but it is extremely tough to remain positive at the moment...I am very confused.

The past few years have been incredibly challenging...I am grateful for the experiences and for what my family and I have, however, I....we, need a positive change to occur soon. We also need help with what direction to head down in order to achieve that change.

I see and hear of so many people that have so much and do so little with it (except for themselves). They seem to continually receive good fortune and comfort...for them, life is easy. Yet, I try my hardest (whilst being positive and giving/caring towards others) to do the best for us as a family and when I seem to almost "round that corner"/complete it, I encounter physical set-backs and delays which invariably causes the tortuous cycle to begin again…a cycle we have been stuck in for years now. Unsurprisingly, this causes great turmoil between us and detracts from the joy of being with one another, as well as being a positive role model for them. Where have I/we gone wrong?

I ask for your loving assistance and intrust with you that, what we are blessed with, is meant to be...my faith is strong!

Thank you St. Jude!

This I pray in your name and in the name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Amen.

11. Eddie
    5 months ago

St Jude thank you for all prayers you have answered and for all you done for me and my family.

12. Eddie
    5 months ago

St Jude thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Please continue to hear and answer my prayers.

13. David Hollingsworth

Dear St Jude,
    Need your help, or better yet the USA needs your help. We are progressing in a direction which is bound for disaster. Military all over the place. Our economy is a mess; we're trying to solve problems with military force; NSA is on the line for spying on our friends; politicians are more concerned with getting reelected than serving the people. I could go on and on but you know what the deal is. Please intercede and bring america back on track. Could also use your help in matters of my income tax. IRS doesn't seem to have a record of the two estimated tax payments I sent them. Maybe you and St Anthony of Padua(?) and Archangel Chmuel could get together on this thing and help 'em find them. I have another more personal wish/problem that I don't want the world to see but you know what it is. Anyway, thanx for listening, reading, whatever. "Hilf mir das Richtige zu tun und das Falsche zu lassen" Thanx again.

14. Zeke

Dear St. Jude,

I need great strength and miracles. I have been battling a disease for nearly three decades, I am near an end with salvation. I have tried to enrich my soul with the teaching of your words when I started to really focus and learn your identity through a friend that took me to her church in the late nineties. I have since been a wicked man and lost little soul I had, I never wanted my heart to darken as it did through the years, but it has.

I am coming to you St. Jude for a powerful prayer request, so that I may have eternal life. I will never take what you have given me for granted and the powerful grace I have received through my years. I am forever grateful to be in your kingdom.

Through your prayer St. Jude, please help me identify and strengthen my Faith, Soul, and Spirit. I have lost accountability from family, friends, and church in my search. I will never leave you astray with your great wisdom.

Sincerely,
    Zeke Landeros, Jr

15. Itz
    5 months ago

Dearest St. Jude, today is your feast day and we celebrate the faith you have helped restore within so many through the help you offer in the most desperate cases. Today on your feast day I ask for your forgiveness; my heart has been hurting for the past six months and my faith has weakened tremendously. I pray that you help me restore that faith and that you bring me the love that I so desperately need to regain my strength. I have tried my best my dearest St. Jude, but I have ran out of means to help myself on my own. Please dear St. Jude, answer my prayers and grant me the love that I so very much need. You have come to me in the past and I am certain that I can count with you again. I also pray that you help everyone else who needs your assistance. Please answer our prayers dearest St. Jude. With all my love, Amen.

16. Angela
    5 months ago

Saint Jude I come to you on your Holy Feast Day and ask you to please help shrink all of my fibroid tumors in my uterus so that I may have another child. I do not want my daughter to be the only child I have. I would love for her to have a brother or sister and to learn to share with them and others who are less fortunate than she is. I have always want a big family, just thought I had enough time to have more children. I would love to have one more child and I need these fibroids to shrink and go away completely or just shrink enough for me to have one more child. Thank you, Amen.

17. Kristin
    5 months ago

Thank you St. Jude for answering our prayers. You are a great help to our family in a time of stress and we will be forever grateful for all that you have done. Please continue to think of us and all those who ask for your help. Please keep our family together.

18. jennifer
    5 months ago

Happy feast day St.Jude. Thank you for giving us all hope in desperate situations. We are forever grateful. Please help in miracles for all that have posted and seek your help. Thank You st. jude

19. cathy
    5 months ago

St Jude please help me - my dearest love has cancer and things are looking hopeless. I pray that you intercede for me for a miracle and a cure for my love. Thank you St Jude.

20. Eddie
    5 months ago

St Jude thank you for all you have done for me and my family. Please continue to hear and answer my prayers.