St. Jude Thaddaeus Comments

St. Jude, known as Thaddaeus, was a brother of St. James the Less, and a relative of Our Saviour. St. Jude was one of the 12 Apostles of Jesus. Ancient writers tell us that he preached the Gospel in Judea, Samaria, Idumaea, Syria, Mesopotamia, and Lybia. According to Eusebius, he returned to Jerusalem in the year 62, and assisted at the election of his brother, St. Simeon, as Bishop of Jerusalem. He is an author of an epistle (letter) to ... Continue Reading

1. AMR
    9 months ago

Thank you, so much St. Jude for answering my prayer.. Things have been so though for my family financially.. you have answer our prayers when I didn't know what to do.. But you answer my cry for help!! thank you. I will always praised thee. Love always AMR

2. eddie
    9 months ago

St Jude thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family please hear and answer my prayers.

3. Tina and Brittany
    9 months ago

St. Jude you are my miracle worker. Thank you for bringing speedy assistance when we were in desperate need. With your intercession with our Lord, my Brittany has been offered a job. We continue to pray that she is able to get passed all the financial problems and marital problems she has been through in the passed 3 years. With your continued guidance, she has custody of her two girls and now a job, so she can keep her house....at least for a while. Thank you Thank you Thank you. God Bless my Brittany, my grandchildren, my mother, my husband and all who praise you every day.

4. eddie
    9 months ago

St Jude thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Please continue to hear and answer my prayers.

5. Jay
    9 months ago

St Jude Thaddeus thank you for always being there for me, Faye and my family. Please continue to bless us and answer all our prayers. I know that as long as we have you in our lives anything is possible. I love you so much.

6. Eddie
    9 months ago

St Jude thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Please help me get thru this month.

7. Eva
    9 months ago

Thank you St. Jude for answered prayers. Your miracles are endless. Thank you St. Jude!

8. Eddie
    9 months ago

St Jude thank you for all you have helped me with and all the prayers you have answer please continue to help me and my family. Please help my sister find the means to save the house.

9. Itz
    9 months ago

My Dearest St. Jude, I have two words for you on this very happy and joyous night: THANK YOU!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making today one of the greatest and happiest days of our lives. There are still a few steps that I need to take, but I am sure I can count with your assistance. I love dearest St. Jude. Thank you for interceding on our behalf to our Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you!!! With all my love, Amen.

10. Mml
    9 months ago

My husband is my world. The ef of his heart has decreased. Please protect him as he undergoes surgery on jan. 14. We are all scared. We need him. Keep him strong and healthy. We love him. Dr. really scared us and we need reassurance that he will be ok. I pray this to you, St. Jude.

11. eddie
    9 months ago

St Jude thank you for all you have and continue to help me with Please hear my prayers and help me make the right decision about my mothers home.

12. Itz

Dearest St. Jude,
    Please answer my prayers; please make tomorrow be one of the happiest days of our lives. Please grant us our prayers. Please intercede on our behalf and pray to out Lord Jesus for our prayers to be answered and for tomorrow to be one of the greatest in our lives. I love you St. Jude, for all you have done for me. I will forever thank you, from the bottom of my heart, as well as encourage your devotion. With all my love, Amen.

13. Jeanette
    9 months ago

Dear St. Jude please , please, please, i beg of you to help my older son . I pray a lot throughtout the day and I need your help... Please

14. eddie
    9 months ago

St Jude Thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family Please continue to hear and answer my prayers.

15. Claudia
    9 months ago

St. Jude, please assist me in these difficult financial circumstances. I beg you to shine the light on the resources that I need to help meet my debts and satisfy my pressing obligations. Please help me get through this month.

Saint Jude, assist me in my present financial worry. Since these difficult financial circumstances have come into my life, I am in dire want and economic embarrassment, being unable to meet my honest debts. Saint Jude, you know only too well, I am not asking for wealth, if the possession of it is not in accordance with the holy will of God. I beg you only for that immediate assistance which will enable me to meet and satisfy my pressing obligations. I plead with you, Dear Jude, to obtain for me the financial assistance I so urgently need in my present financial difficulty.

I promise to spread your word and honor you forever.

16. eddie
    9 months ago

ST Jude thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Please continue to hear and answer my prayers.

17. Peggy Lazarchuck
    9 months ago

St. Jude please remain with me today and let me draw on your strength.

18. Eddie
    9 months ago

St Jude I thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family Please continue to hear and answer my prayers.

19. TC
    9 months ago

St. Jude Thaddaeus, Please intercede on behalf of our son who is in terrible job that totally deflates his self-worth. Please help to enter his heart and give him the courage to "move on" from this position and find a new one. The situation is creating a hard home life and I feel it is a "lost cause". Thank you, St. Jude Thaddaeus

20. Itz
    9 months ago

Dearest St. Jude, I love your with all my heart. Please help me; please help us all. We need you so desperately; please intercede for us on our behalf. May our Lord Jesus Christ listen to our prayers and helps us. I promise you my unconditional devotion dearest St. Jude. With all my love, Amen.