St. Jude Thaddaeus Comments

St. Jude, known as Thaddaeus, was a brother of St. James the Less, and a relative of Our Saviour. St. Jude was one of the 12 Apostles of Jesus. Ancient writers tell us that he preached the Gospel in Judea, Samaria, Idumaea, Syria, Mesopotamia, and Lybia. According to Eusebius, he returned to Jerusalem in the year 62, and assisted at the election of his brother, St. Simeon, as Bishop of Jerusalem. He is an author of an epistle (letter) to ... Continue Reading

1. eddie
    7 months ago

St Jude Thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family Please continue to hear and answer my prayers. Thank you St Jude.

2. Therese
    7 months ago

Dear St Jude,thank You for healing me of a skin rash [? drug related,which I've had since November],you've also taught me the importance of forgiving others.I really didn't think that one of Christ's apostles who died almost 2,000 yrs ago could be bothered,how wrong I was. I read your epistle frequently.

3. Alex
    7 months ago

Thank you, St. Jude, for listening to my pleas and responding. I will continue to be devoted to you. Amen.

4. Eddie
    7 months ago

ST Jude thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family please continue to hear and answer my prayers.

5. Eddie
    7 months ago

St Jude Thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family I thank you very much. Please help me make the right decision about my mothers house and to have the ability to continue her care. Thank you St Jude.

6. Michael
    7 months ago

Asking for you're help st jude please help thank you

7. Eddie
    7 months ago

St Jude Thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Please hear and answer my prayers and help me to continue care for my mother brother and family. Thank you St Jude.

8. Robert
    7 months ago

Blessed St. Jude, thank you for interceding for us and helping our prayers be answered. We will always be grateful to you. Please continue to look over us as we continue to pray to you.

9. eddie
    7 months ago

St Jude Thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Please help me find the means to continue caring for my mother and brother and keep my household running. Thank you St Jude.

10. michael
    7 months ago

St jude I thank you for helping me in the pass , need your help again

11. eddie
    7 months ago

St Jude thank you for all you have done for me and my family please continue to hear and answer my prayers. Help me find a way to get back on my feet and continue to provide care and support for my family. Thank you St Jude.

12. Paula
    7 months ago

St Jude thank you for all my answered prayers and for everything u allow my to have please continue to watch over me and protect me from my enemies amen

13. Eddie
    7 months ago

St Jude Thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Please continue to assist us,.

14. Terry Dee
    7 months ago

St. Jude, May your path of hope be mine in the days ahead. please intercede with St. Joseph to help me obtain work with which I can support my son's and daughters and visit my aging parents. blessings to all those who venerate you and our Lord Jesus Christ, your kinsman. Amen.

15. Trinidad Girl
    7 months ago

St Jude Thank you for everything you have done for me now and forever. Anyone seeking help please call on ST Jude he is real he helped me when my ex fiance left me for another woman i was broke lost my job and was on the verge to suicide you help me now all i have to repair is a broken heart.
    Thank you St Jude.

16. Eddie
    7 months ago

St Jude thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Please continue to hear and answer my prayers.

17. Dan

18. Elizabeth
    7 months ago

Thank you for your help. I pray that you continue to intercede for us during this very difficult time. God Bless all of your devoted followers.

19. AMR
    7 months ago

Thank you, so much St. Jude for answering my prayer.. Things have been so though for my family financially.. you have answer our prayers when I didn't know what to do.. But you answer my cry for help!! thank you. I will always praised thee. Love always AMR

20. eddie
    7 months ago

St Jude thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family please hear and answer my prayers.