St. Jude Thaddaeus Comments

St. Jude, known as Thaddaeus, was a brother of St. James the Less, and a relative of Our Saviour. St. Jude was one of the 12 Apostles of Jesus. Ancient writers tell us that he preached the Gospel in Judea, Samaria, Idumaea, Syria, Mesopotamia, and Lybia. According to Eusebius, he returned to Jerusalem in the year 62, and assisted at the election of his brother, St. Simeon, as Bishop of Jerusalem. He is an author of an epistle (letter) to ... Continue Reading

1. Cristal
    2 months ago

Dear St. Jude, thank you. Thank you for hearing my prayers and interceding with the lord, thank you for your prayers and for helping in my marriage. I ask you to please continue to pray for us and myself in this troubled time. Please intercede with the lord, that my marriage may continue in the right direction and that I may excel in my work and not doubt myself. Relieve me from the stress. Please Saint Jude.

2. Eddie
    2 months ago

St Jude thank you for all prayers answered and for always listening and helping me. Lord I tried again to post my thanks but with no luck Thank you for all you have blessed me with.

3. Eddie
    2 months ago

St Jude thank you for all prayers answered.

4. eddie
    2 months ago

`St Jude Thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Lord I tried to post my thanks to you but could not. Please hear my prayers and thank you with all my heart.

5. MLB
    2 months ago

Blessed St. Jude please hear my prayer. Im praying for my grandson David. Please intercede with our lord Jesus to restore him to good physical health. Thank you dear St. Jude.

6. MLB
    2 months ago

St. Jude I am again asking for your help. You have never let me down. My daughter needs your help. Please intercede with our lord Jesus and pray that my daughter gets the job that she desperately needs for her family. I feel she's losing faith and I need you to lift her to a positive place. I'm praying everyday for her and I'm asking for your prayers. Thank you dear St. Jude.

7. Vince
    2 months ago

Thank you St. Jude for listening to my pleas. I will continue my devotion to you and pray for you. Please continue to look over me.
    Amen

8. PLR
    2 months ago

Blessed St Jude please hear my plea. I ask for your favour in that my husband gets this job he has applied for. He has been unemployed for so long and feeling dispair. He is so worthy as he is a supportive loving husband and father. I ask for him to have this chance for he is in great need of this job. I thank you for all that you do.

9. eddie
    2 months ago

St Jude thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family.

10. eddie
    2 months ago

St Jude thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Thank you.

11. Berinyuy JudeTaraman
    2 months ago

please St Jude of hopeless cases help me to succed with my visa application as am looking for bank statement.Thanks i nkow you will answer to me as you have been doing.

12. eddie
    2 months ago

St Jude thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Please hear and answer my prayers.

13. Janet LaMar
    2 months ago

Thank you St. Jude for the answered prayer to my novena. I need your help again for my son and friend.
    Thanksgiving Prayer To St. Jude
    O Holy St. Jude, Apostle and Martyr, great in virtue and rich in miracles, near kinsman of Jesus Christ, faithful intercessor of all who invoke your special patronage in time of need, to you I have recourse from the depth of my heart and humbly beg to whom God has given such great power to come to my assistance. Help me in my present and urgent petition. In return I promise to make your name known and cause you to be invoked. St. Jude pray for us and all who invoke your aid. Amen. Say three our fathers, three Hail Marys and Glorias. publication must be promised. This Novena has never been known to fail.

I have had my request granted. Publication promised.

14. Aurora
    2 months ago

So... I don't think Jude has Internet access. Perhaps you should talk to a pastor or something.

15. Eddie
    2 months ago

St Jude each day I post my thanks to you for all you have done for me and my family. I do not know where I would be without you and the Lord in my life. Thank you with all my heart.

16. Eddie
    2 months ago

St Jude thank you for your continued support and for all you have done for me and my family. Please continue to hear and answer my prayers. Thank you.

17. SUSAN
    2 months ago

ST JUDE THANK YOU FOR ANSWERED PRAYERS THROUGH YOUR INTERCESSION ON MY BEHALF TO OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST . I PRAY FOR YOUR CONTINUED LOVE AND INTERCESSION THROUGHOUT MY LEGAL BATTLES AND
    UNITY OF MY FAMILY ALSO I PRAY FOR HELP WITH MY HEALTH . WITH YOUR CONTINUED ASSISTANCE AND INTERCESSION TO JESUS CHRIST . THANK YOU

18. eddie
    2 months ago

St Jude Thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family Please continue to hear and answer my prayers. Thank you St Jude.

19. Therese
    2 months ago

Dear St Jude,thank You for healing me of a skin rash [? drug related,which I've had since November],you've also taught me the importance of forgiving others.I really didn't think that one of Christ's apostles who died almost 2,000 yrs ago could be bothered,how wrong I was. I read your epistle frequently.

20. Alex
    2 months ago

Thank you, St. Jude, for listening to my pleas and responding. I will continue to be devoted to you. Amen.