St. Jude Thaddaeus Comments

St. Jude, known as Thaddaeus, was a brother of St. James the Less, and a relative of Our Saviour. St. Jude was one of the 12 Apostles of Jesus. Ancient writers tell us that he preached the Gospel in Judea, Samaria, Idumaea, Syria, Mesopotamia, and Lybia. According to Eusebius, he returned to Jerusalem in the year 62, and assisted at the election of his brother, St. Simeon, as Bishop of Jerusalem. He is an author of an epistle (letter) to ... Continue Reading

1. Itzy
    10 months ago

Dearest St. Jude, I trusted blindly. In my heart I truly believed it was you who had answered my prayers, but now I am confused and I have began to question my faith. I've been told I was silly; I've been told I still do not see the blessing that's surely still coming my way. At this point I do not know; I am lost, confused, and completely heartbroken. My dearest St. Jude, why? I prayed and prayed and my heart always knew it was you who came to save me, but I still do not understand what happened. Dearest St. Jude, it may be too late for me, but there is a person in this thread who I noticed has been asking for your help since at least three months ago. I pray that you help him find his way. I pray you help him as it seems he is truly desperate and in need of your assistance. I pray St. Jude for faith to help us all. Amen.

2. Claudia
    10 months ago

Dearest St Jude,
    Please help me as my husband and I are very worried about our son Demetrius. He fell off from the bed and landed on his head yesterday in Vietnam. We are so worried that he may have some head injury. Please pray for him and please help to ask God to protect him. Please pray that Demetrius doesn't have blood clot, internal bleeding or fractured skull in his head. Please pray for him that he is fine and absolutely healthy. My husband and I are really worried. Please pray for our son Demetrius that there isn't any serious injury in his head and there won't be any need for any surgical intervention. Humbly need your prayers. Amen.

3. jp
    10 months ago

Thank you St. Jude! I will continue to pray to you! Thank you again!

4. Jennet Atienza
    10 months ago

Thank you St. Jude for hearing my prayer. My daughter was getting anxious about her grade, she didn't think she will pass. Today, after prayers to you, She got a passing grade and very grateful for your intercession. Amen.

5. eddie
    10 months ago

St Jude I thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Please hear my prayers.

6. jude
    10 months ago

St Jude. Thanks for the assistance again on the matter that i have prayed and seek your assistance on. I truely appreciate it.

7. Eddie
    10 months ago

St Jude Thank you for all prayers and requests that you have helped me with Please Help me find the means to change my luck and get things back on track.

8. Eddie
    10 months ago

St Jude Please hear my prayers, I have always turned to you for help and assistance you have always been there for me. One chance is all I ask. Please.

9. Eddie
    10 months ago

St Jude Thank you for all you have done for me and my family. Please hear and answer my prayers.

10. Eddie
    11 months ago

St Jude Thank you for all the assistance you have provided over the years. I thank you. Please continue to hear and answer my prayers.

11. Eddie
    11 months ago

St Jude Thank you please hear my prayers and help me get back on my feet.

12. Eddie
    11 months ago

St Jude Thank you for all you have helped me with Please hear and answer my prayers help me so I can continue to help my family.

13. Colin Richardson
    11 months ago

St. Jude, please cure my darling wife's terminal brain cancer.

14. jm
    11 months ago

St. Jude please hear my prayers. Please let my dad start to feel better. Also, my new job is not going well after 2 months. please either let things get better quick or if this is not the job i was meant to be happy in, let the job that I was come quickly. Please hear my prayers. I am in desperation.

15. Eddie
    11 months ago

St Jude thank you with all my heart for all you have done for me and my family. Please hear and answer my prayers, let me find the one break I seek.

16. JP
    11 months ago

Dear St. Jude, Thank you again for coming to my aid and helping me during dark times. I always turn to your when I am down you pick me up. I am so thankful!

17. Eddie
    11 months ago

St Jude Thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family.

18. Claudia
    11 months ago

I want to propagate St. Jude’s prayer. St. Jude is invoked in desperation and is the patron saint of desperate cases. He has never failed me, and words cannot articulate my gratitude for his incessant support.

St. Jude, thank you for you unceasing and unbroken intercession. Never have you failed me, and through taxing times you continue to amaze me. Most recently, I truly appreciate your help after surgery- the healing process has been remarkable and rapid! Please continue to help me during the recovery process, healing properly each day with no complications.

Thank you, God, for answering my prayer. Thank you, St Jude, for hearing my prayers, shining your light on me and interceding on my behalf. St Jude, pray for me and all who invoke your aid!

19. Eva
    11 months ago

Thank you St Jude for your help and answered prayers. Always my special and powerful patron. Please grant us ur plea. Amen.

20. Sandra
    11 months ago

St . Jude Thank You for on the 9th day of praying a Novena to You for relationship healing between myself and the man I love, for communication, love, prayer, faith, hope....on the 9th day he has messaged me and we talked. He expressed his emotions, thoughts, anxieties, fears, and I haven't heard from him in a long time and you helped me to communicate.

I Thank You St Jude.
    I continue to pray St. Jude for healing of our relationship. That we may not walk away, but take that second chance to see I love him, am opened up, am communicating.

I Pray that we may love eachother, through love for God first, and may we be inspired through the prayers from our friends, family, and people all around the world who are praying in hope for our relationship to work out.

St. Jude I Pray dearly...please interceed