St. Jude Thaddaeus Comments

St. Jude, known as Thaddaeus, was a brother of St. James the Less, and a relative of Our Saviour. St. Jude was one of the 12 Apostles of Jesus. Ancient writers tell us that he preached the Gospel in Judea, Samaria, Idumaea, Syria, Mesopotamia, and Lybia. According to Eusebius, he returned to Jerusalem in the year 62, and assisted at the election of his brother, St. Simeon, as Bishop of Jerusalem. He is an author of an epistle (letter) to ... Continue Reading

1. Tom

Dearest St. Jude,
    I cannot begin to thank you for answering our prayers. Just a few days ago I began praying to you for my mom's recovery. Although I could not lose hope, it looked bleak and impossible that Mom would wake up and return to her pre-heart attack condition. Although we do not yet know how much she will recover, and that it will definitely take weeks to reach that point, wherever it is, she is now awake and mentally almost back to normal minus a few lost memories. Her body also is stronger every day and should recover fully. THIS IS A CLEAR SIGN THAT YOU ARE INTERCEDING AND PRAYING TO OUR LORD ON HER BEHALF! I am absolutely convinced and have no doubt at all that you are using your special privilege granted you by our LORD to ask His favor in healing my mom. There is still a long way to go, but as the prayer says, your intercession has been speedy and visible in what could have been seen as a hopeless case.

Please keep the recovery going all the way to a speedy and full recovery. I acknowledge you now and for always as our special patron.

THANK YOU, ST. JUDE, AND MOST THANKS, PRAISE, AND GLORY ALWAYS TO OUR LORD, GOD!

2. Eddie

St Jude Thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family.

3. Eddie

St Jude Thank you for all you have done for me and my family. Please hear and answer my prayers.

4. Linda

Thank you for prayers answered.

5. Eddie

St Jude I thank you for all you have done for me and my family Please continue to hear and answer my prayers.

6. Barbara

Thank you St. Jude for all of my answered prayers. I am asking again for your intercession. Please guide my surgeon to remove my tumor and please let there be no spread of the cancer. Thank you blessed St. Jude.

7. eddie

St Jude thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Please continue to hear and answer my prayers.

8. Roy

Thank you Saint Jude.

9. Eddie

St Jude please hear and answer my prayers. Thank you for all you continue to do for me and my family.

10. deb

St Jude thank you for all you have done in the past for me, please hear my request one more time. I pray for the 2 special people in my life, so they can find themselves as they were the last 8 yrs. Please help them!

11. Tom

Dearest St. Jude, you have always helped us in the past. Whenever things looked bleak, Mom always told me to pray to you, and you always came through. Now it's Mom who needs your help more than ever. Please, dearest St. Jude, use your special privilege granted by our Father and pray and intercede on her behalf. My mom has a life-long trust in you, and your abilities are clearly evident by her reaction to Monsignor's prayer invoking you yesterday. Please do your best to ask our Lord to bring Mom to a full recovery. Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

12. Eddie

St Jude thank you for all you have done for me and my family

13. eddie

ST Jude please hear my prayers. Thank you for all you have done for me and my family.

14. Eddie

St Jude thank you for all you have blessed me with please hear and answer my prayers, I need your help and assistance now more than ever before.

15. eddie

St Jude I thank you for all the assistance you have provided for me and my family. Please hear my prayers help me one more time.

16. jm

Please God and St Jude assist me. Work is getting worse by the day. I can't quit and want to stay at the company but I cannot do this job and I am sick to my stomach every day I have to be in this particular job. Funding has been cut for a lot of projects so I am hoping that you will intercede and that I will be transferred back to the organization within the company I used to work for prior to moving to this new job.

17. eddie

St Jude Thank you for all you have done for me and my family. Please let the medical stuff for my mother and brother get approved soon.

18. Claudia

Dearest St. Jude,

Please pray for my brother Anthony who is in UK now. He is in deep financial problem now as his account is being frozen. I don't know what to do. I can only pray and let God take care of everything. St. Jude, please pray for my brother that he will get his problem solved as soon as possible. Please pray for my brother that he will never ever have to go to jail as he didn't do anything wrong. Please pray for him that God will provide for him and his problem will be solved soon. Please intercede and pray for us. I am feeling very helpless and desperate now. Please pray for us. Amen.

19. eddie

St Jude Thank you for all you have and continue to do please hear my prayers. Help Joshua find the means to pay his courts, keep the girls safe, let Courtney realize what she is doing to the girls.

20. Eddie

St Jude Thank you for all you have done for me and my family please ear and answer my prayers.