St. Jude Thaddaeus Comments

St. Jude, known as Thaddaeus, was a brother of St. James the Less, and a relative of Our Saviour. St. Jude was one of the 12 Apostles of Jesus. Ancient writers tell us that he preached the Gospel in Judea, Samaria, Idumaea, Syria, Mesopotamia, and Lybia. According to Eusebius, he returned to Jerusalem in the year 62, and assisted at the election of his brother, St. Simeon, as Bishop of Jerusalem. He is an author of an epistle (letter) to ... Continue Reading

1. Eddie
    9 months ago

St Jude Thank you for all you have done for me and my family. Please hear and answer my prayers.

2. Linda
    9 months ago

Thank you for prayers answered.

3. Eddie
    9 months ago

St Jude I thank you for all you have done for me and my family Please continue to hear and answer my prayers.

4. Barbara
    9 months ago

Thank you St. Jude for all of my answered prayers. I am asking again for your intercession. Please guide my surgeon to remove my tumor and please let there be no spread of the cancer. Thank you blessed St. Jude.

5. eddie
    9 months ago

St Jude thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Please continue to hear and answer my prayers.

6. Roy
    9 months ago

Thank you Saint Jude.

7. Eddie
    9 months ago

St Jude please hear and answer my prayers. Thank you for all you continue to do for me and my family.

8. deb
    9 months ago

St Jude thank you for all you have done in the past for me, please hear my request one more time. I pray for the 2 special people in my life, so they can find themselves as they were the last 8 yrs. Please help them!

9. Tom
    9 months ago

Dearest St. Jude, you have always helped us in the past. Whenever things looked bleak, Mom always told me to pray to you, and you always came through. Now it's Mom who needs your help more than ever. Please, dearest St. Jude, use your special privilege granted by our Father and pray and intercede on her behalf. My mom has a life-long trust in you, and your abilities are clearly evident by her reaction to Monsignor's prayer invoking you yesterday. Please do your best to ask our Lord to bring Mom to a full recovery. Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

10. Eddie
    9 months ago

St Jude thank you for all you have done for me and my family

11. eddie
    10 months ago

ST Jude please hear my prayers. Thank you for all you have done for me and my family.

12. Eddie
    10 months ago

St Jude thank you for all you have blessed me with please hear and answer my prayers, I need your help and assistance now more than ever before.

13. eddie
    10 months ago

St Jude I thank you for all the assistance you have provided for me and my family. Please hear my prayers help me one more time.

14. jm
    10 months ago

Please God and St Jude assist me. Work is getting worse by the day. I can't quit and want to stay at the company but I cannot do this job and I am sick to my stomach every day I have to be in this particular job. Funding has been cut for a lot of projects so I am hoping that you will intercede and that I will be transferred back to the organization within the company I used to work for prior to moving to this new job.

15. eddie
    10 months ago

St Jude Thank you for all you have done for me and my family. Please let the medical stuff for my mother and brother get approved soon.

16. Claudia
    10 months ago

Dearest St. Jude,

Please pray for my brother Anthony who is in UK now. He is in deep financial problem now as his account is being frozen. I don't know what to do. I can only pray and let God take care of everything. St. Jude, please pray for my brother that he will get his problem solved as soon as possible. Please pray for my brother that he will never ever have to go to jail as he didn't do anything wrong. Please pray for him that God will provide for him and his problem will be solved soon. Please intercede and pray for us. I am feeling very helpless and desperate now. Please pray for us. Amen.

17. eddie
    10 months ago

St Jude Thank you for all you have and continue to do please hear my prayers. Help Joshua find the means to pay his courts, keep the girls safe, let Courtney realize what she is doing to the girls.

18. Eddie
    10 months ago

St Jude Thank you for all you have done for me and my family please ear and answer my prayers.

19. RITA
    10 months ago

PLEASE DONT LET ME LOSE MY FAITH ST JUDE.IHAVE NEVER KNOWN SUCH PAIN SINCE MY HUSBAND DIED 3 WEEKS AGO.ALL AROUND I HAVE SO MANY PEOPLE WHO LOVE ME,BUT I FEEL LOST AND LONELY.I DONT WANT TO LEAVE MY HOUSE YET BUT CIRCUMSTANCES MEAN I WILL HAVE TO.THE LIFE WE HAD IS GONE FOREVER AND I FEEL NO HOPE FOR THE FUTURE.PLEASE ASK GOD TO SEND ME SOME HOPE ,SOME COMFORT,AND GIVE ME A SIGN THAT MY HUSBAND IS SAFE AND HAPPY NOW.MY FAMILY AND ME NEED SOME GOOD FORTUNE INSTEAD OF RECURRING BAD FORTUNE.WE ARE GOOD ,KIND PEOPLE..GIVE US STRENGTH PLEASE.THANKYOU.

20. kolleen
    10 months ago

Thank you St jude for prayer answered