St. Jude Thaddaeus Comments

St. Jude, known as Thaddaeus, was a brother of St. James the Less, and a relative of Our Saviour. St. Jude was one of the 12 Apostles of Jesus. Ancient writers tell us that he preached the Gospel in Judea, Samaria, Idumaea, Syria, Mesopotamia, and Lybia. According to Eusebius, he returned to Jerusalem in the year 62, and assisted at the election of his brother, St. Simeon, as Bishop of Jerusalem. He is an author of an epistle (letter) to ... Continue Reading

1. Karen

St. Jude,
    Thank you for your speedy intercessions. I know that my requests were God's will...they happened, St. Jude, you speed things up for me with your intercessions on my behalf. Thank you...I can barely keep up. I am so grateful God gave you to us for help with our desparte cases. Thank you for being the patron saint of our family for 2013. I will continue to burn your candle and say your prayer at dinnertime and teach my children about you...you know my next 2 requests. Thank you for your continued help. Most importantly, thank you God!

2. Judi
    11 months ago

Thank you St Jude for hope and answered prayers. I will trust in providence and pray for your assistance. St Jude, hear our prayers!

3. dana
    11 months ago

st jude .first and foremost ,all blessing to the father son an holy ghost.next thank god for his angels ,servents ,apostols,amen.i liked to ask st jude for a money harvest,prosperitiy,health,and spiritail blessing for me,family,freinds of dana.also that my familiy n freinds get a closer walk with god.thank you so much god n jesus n stjude to have the chances to be with st jude children hospital who i want to pray for.thanks and blessing to my jesus.amen.

4. Helena
    11 months ago

Glorious St. Jude with faith in your goodness I ask your help today. As one of Christ's chosen Apostles, you remain a pillar and foundation of His Church on earth. You are counted we know, among the elders who always stand before God's throne. From your place of glory we know you do not forget the needs and difficulties of Christ's little ones here still struggling, like me, on the way home to God. Please intercede for me, gracious St. Jude, and be with me in my daily toil and in all my necessities, especially with my current turmoil and distress. In Christ's name, I appeal to you again today. Amen.

5. Eddie
    11 months ago

St Jude Thank you for all you have helped me with Please hear my prayers, help Ashley, Josh, and me, please.

6. Eileen
    11 months ago

Dear St Jude, thank you for all that you have done for me and my family. Please continue to help me and especially help Liam to realise his potential and to settle, be happy with himself and to find happiness in life.

7. eddie
    11 months ago

St Jude thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Please hear and anser my prayers, help me with Ashley.

8. eddie
    11 months ago

Thank you St Jude for all you have done for me and my family please continue to hear and answer my prayers.

9. Eddie
    11 months ago

St Jude Thank you for all you have helped me and my family with. Please help me as I deal with Ashley and her problems. Please provide me the strength and resources needed to help her and continue to help my mother and brother. Please St Jude hear and answer my prayers.

10. Connie Malik
    11 months ago

Day One: Thank you St. Jude for prayers answered through my Dear Savior Jesus Christ.

11. Eddie
    11 months ago

St Jude Thank you for all you have done for me and my family. Please hear and answer my prayers, Help guide me with Ashley and help me find a way to get back on track

12. Eddie
    11 months ago

St Jude Thank you for all you have done for me and my family. Please I ask you to hear and answer my prayers, I need your help and assistance.

13. Christina
    11 months ago

Please saint Jude pray for my niece who will be having brain surgery tomorrow to remove a brain tumor. Please help her to have a speedy recovery and that the doctor is able to fully remove everything and that it is not cancerous. Thank you

14. michael
    11 months ago

Please Saint Jude pray for my family and I. Protect my family from divorce. Fill my wifes heart with compassion, forgiveness and love. Pray for her to reconsile our relationship.

15. Eva
    11 months ago

St Jude, pray for me and all who invoke your aid. I find comfort in my prayers to you and I thank you. Please hear my prayers. Amen.

16. Eddie
    11 months ago

St Jude Thank you for all you have helped me with, If ever I needed your help it would be now, please help me deal with Ashley, she has such a bright future I do not want to see it go to waste. Please.

17. Eddie
    11 months ago

St Jude Thank you for all you have helped me with. Please hear my prayers, watch over and guid Ashley, Please help protect her and keep her safe. Please help me find the way to help her.

18. Teresa
    11 months ago

Thankyou St Jude for answering my prayers and for your great help.

19. Eddie
    11 months ago

St Jude Please hear my prayers, help me help Ashley, Keep her safe and clean. Please

20. ish