St. Jude Thaddaeus Comments

St. Jude, known as Thaddaeus, was a brother of St. James the Less, and a relative of Our Saviour. St. Jude was one of the 12 Apostles of Jesus. Ancient writers tell us that he preached the Gospel in Judea, Samaria, Idumaea, Syria, Mesopotamia, and Lybia. According to Eusebius, he returned to Jerusalem in the year 62, and assisted at the election of his brother, St. Simeon, as Bishop of Jerusalem. He is an author of an epistle (letter) to ... Continue Reading

1. WorriedMother
    9 months ago

Dear Saint Jude,

Please intercede on behalf of my son who is need of much help.

Please allow Jesus and the Blessed Mother, The Holy Spirit, God The Father to guide David's path.

Thank you dear Saint Jude. Amen.

2. LA
    9 months ago

Thank you dear Sacred Heart and St. Jude for answering my prayer.

3. Monique
    9 months ago

Thank you St. Jude for being with me and helping me on my most needed time of help. Thank you St. Jude for answering and helping me so much and were always there for me!!!! I promised you that you will be always my patron saint and my favorite !!! Thank you St. Jude for not only answering my prayer but but also hearing ALL of my prayers!!!! Amen !!!!

4. Eddie
    9 months ago

St Jude thank you for all you have done for me and my family. please hear and answer my prayers.

5. Nan
    9 months ago

Thank you St. Jude.

6. eddie
    9 months ago

St Jude Thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Thank you

7. Eva
    9 months ago

Thank you S Jude!!!

8. Regina
    9 months ago

Thank you St. Jude for answering my prayers.

9. Eddie
    9 months ago

St Jude thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family

10. eddie
    9 months ago

St Jude Thank you for all you have helped me with Please watch over Ashley as she enters college and help her see that staying clean is the way to go.

11. Mary
    9 months ago

St.Jude, Thank you for prayers answered and the help you have given me and my family. Please continue to watch over us.

12. Patti
    10 months ago

Thank you Saint Jude, for being with me everyday.

13. eddie
    10 months ago

St Jude Thank you for all you have helped and assisted me with. Please continue to help me. Thank you for helping me get Ashley in college and please help me keep her clean and safe.

14. Siobhan
    10 months ago

Dear St Jude, thank you once again for answering my prayers and saving what was a truly hopeless situation. Once again you have come to my rescue and answered my prayers. I am more grateful to you than I can express and I hope anyone reading this is encouraged in their prayers to you, because St Jude will never let you down, no matter how hopeless things may seem. I feel like he is a very dear friend, and once I place my problems in his hands, I know he will intercede and sort everything out. Thank you St Jude.

15. Eddie
    10 months ago

St Jude I thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Please hear my prayers help me keep Ashley clean and safe.

16. Itzy
    10 months ago

Dearest St. Jude, you are my special patron. You have been my side and have helped me through the most difficult times of my life;I thank you for interceding for me always. This last year and a half has been the most challenging in my life, but your intercession and the love of our Lord have kept me going. I know that it is because of you that a prayer of mine has been answered although it seemed highly unlikely that it would be. THANK YOU ST. JUDE!!! I pray for our full health and safety so that we can experience this opportunity at its best. I love you my Dearest St. Jude, please keep our families safe and answer our prayers. Thank you!!!

17. Cindy
    10 months ago

Thank you St Jude for prayers answered .

18. Eddie
    10 months ago

St Jude thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Please help keep Ashley clean and safe.

19. Cristina
    10 months ago

Please pray for the desperate situation at hand, that they may show compassion, forgiveness, love or even need. Pray for the family during these difficult times.

20. Eva
    10 months ago

St Jude, thank you for answered prayers.