St. Isabel of France Comments

Sister of St. Louis and daughter of King Louis VIII of France and Blanche of Castile, she refused offers of marriage from several noble suitors to continue her life of virginity consecrated to God. She ministered to the sick and the poor, and after the death of her mother, founded the Franciscan Monastery of the Humility of the Blessed Virgin Mary at Longchamps in Paris. She lived there in austerity but never became a nun and refused to become ... Continue Reading

1. Stephanie

i am totally going to do this saint for confirmation ^^

2. Hannah

I am choosing this name for conformation! I can't wait!!!<3

3. Rebecca

Very interesting Never knew about this saint until now wow I wonder If I am going to choose her as a confirmation name!!

4. Sarah

Im going to take ISABEL for my confirmation i cant wait

5. Isabel

My name is Isabel!

6. Isabella

i know someone with that name but my name is like Queen Isabella's name

7. lexi

i picked isabel for my confirmation name!! it goes awesome with lexi!! lexis isabel aurora monreal!!

8. cass

that's my beat friends name i wonder what it means like how saint Cara means love

9. billy

that's my sisters name!!
    haha that's so cool Isabel must of been to pretty

10. Isabella

Thats my name and a nice name

11. court

im thinking of Isabella as my saint name i really like her life

12. jessica

wow! isabel is famous as a saint name! kinda.......i love isabel it is so nice and her story is so firm and good. I feel such a conection so i am choosing her as my confirmation name! :)

13. hayley staynor-reading

my saints name is Isabel because her feast day is on my birthday!

14. stephanie

my daughter picked this name for her confirmation name and the priest asked us if it was a saints name because he had never heard of her, so we have to find out info about her, cannot believe it!!!

15. Erika

ya i wish that there was more info on this subject too. cuz isabel is my saint name to for confirmation.:)

16. picachu!

mee too! my names Isabella:)

17. denise

I wish there was more information on this saint. I wanted to learn more about her because I am using this name as my Confirmation name. I love the name Isabella, and since there were no saints with the name denise, I thought 'why not?'

18. Michelle

:o:o
    im using this for my Confirmation name i just love it!!

19. sally

i'm using this name too!

20. briana

Isabel is my moms name and i like that name