St. Alena Comments

Martyr born near Brussels, Belgium. Born into a pagan family, Alena became a Christian in secret. She was arrested and martyred during a secret ceremony of the Holy Eucharist. Continue Reading

1. being confirmed

this did not help me at all. Alena is my confirmation name and i had to right a report on her. it would be helpful if you mentioned more information about her life.

thanks,
    candidate

2. izzy

im doing my confirmation and i cant pick between Alena and Thea!!!! really love both names but there is so little about both of them!

3. calina

This is not helpful for me I need this saint to be confirmed but i need more info does anybody have any??

4. xvsdggf

Im using hyer for my confirmation! uyaaaaaaaa whoo

5. ferdinand

st alena is a really cool name im sing as my confirmation name i wish there wuz wayyyyyy more info!!!! l8r g8rs!!!! ;)

6. soccersara4

st alena is a GORGEOUS name I`m using it as my confirmation name st alena was soooo brave well gtg byeas! ;)

7. Gustavo

i need more info or i will fail

8. Gina

Ha Her bio is soo Short But she got a cool namee :) i mite use it for my confirmation namee not sure tho

9. Sara

If you wanna choose Saint Alena for a project or your confirmation name, here are some more links that might help you. They helped me write my confirmation essay(:

Not alot of site's have alot of information on her. She was from Ancient times, do you blame them? LOL

10. Destany

i love this name!! I'm using it as my confirmation name! its so beautiful!!!! but its really hard to find information about her because their is so little!!

11. Rachel

I'm looking for a confirmation name too and I can't find one i like. I wish this had more info!

12. Lotte

Thanks mikaela I really needed that info :)
    Isn't Alena a great name who agrees

13. Sarah

it is really hard to find a good saint for my confirmation. i wanted to do this one but my sister took it. :(

14. Candace

I have to do a report. Wiki is more helpful than this but it says weird things. It's due on Thursday.

15. Bailey

Well type the saints name in google and find more info about them.. this site is just where i am getting my names.. I have to find a confirmation name too!

16. mikaela

Ok. If you guys want any info about her here:

She was born in Dilbeek near Brussels, Belguim
    She died in c. 640
    Her feast day is in 24 June
    She was baptized without her parents knowing and came to mass secretly. One day her father sent a soldier to follow her. The soldier found out and tried to arrest her but she resisted. In the fight she lost an arm. Her arm was taken by an angel and the angel took it to the alter in the chapel she attended. After that her mother and father converted into Christianity.
    In traditional art she was seen with one arm healing a blind man with an angel helping her.
    I hope that helped! (I am using Alena as my confirmation name too, and that took long to type) O:)

17. Marisa

I luv the confermation name Alena is goes so well with my full name but there is barly any information about her.......UGH.......Can anyone help me?!?!

18. lizzie

im getting confirmed and this is not any help!!!!!!!!

19. Annie

But Isn't Isabelle already your name why do you want Isabel as your comfirmation name

20. Isabelle

I'm choosing this name as my comfirmation name but I'm also thinking of Isabel
    Can someone tell me which one is better???