St. Genevieve Comments

St. Genevieve was born about the year 422, at Nanterre near Paris. She was seven years old when St. Germain of Auxerre came to her native village on his way to great Britain to combat the heresy of Pelagius. The child stood in the midst of a crowd gathered around the man of God, who singled her out and foretold her future sanctity. At her desire the holy Bishop led her to a church, accompanied by all the faithful, and consecrated her to God as a ... Continue Reading

1. Jenevieve

It's my grandmas name too! but I am Genevieve with a J!!!

2. Genie

Thats my name well my nick name is Genie but my real name is Genevieve.

3. jess

it's my confirmation name too i also think it's pretty

4. Jenna

no way(: this is my confirmation name too. but not because its pretty, well, it is, but still. i picked it cause its my grandmas name. and i was named after hur(:

5. Megan

i picked Genevieve as my confirmation name too! :)

6. Christina

wow! Genevieve is my confirmation name too :) it is very pretty

7. Brittany

I love the name Genevieve and I also love Paris! This is my confirmation name. Its perfect :)

8. Leah

St. Genevieve is my confirmation name to!:]

9. jazmyn

wow it's sucha beautiful name. I'm still undecided but it's between st. genevieve or st. anastasia

10. am

shes perfect im choosing her or st. Cecilia fr my confirmation name

11. Shelle

ahaha. this is my confirmation name too! its a really cute name! :)

12. Jennifer

OMG...i love this name for my confirmation!!! it sounds really cooool!!! :]]

13. sarah<3

this is going to be my confirmation name! cause it sounds pretty LOL:)

14. Anaya

Thanks very helpful

15. Laura

im trying to pick a confirmation name and im sooo confused its between this and Suzanne

16. Caroline

I loved this!!! Geneveive is going to be my Confirmation name!!!

17. Tatiana H.