St. Genevieve Comments

St. Genevieve was born about the year 422, at Nanterre near Paris. She was seven years old when St. Germain of Auxerre came to her native village on his way to great Britain to combat the heresy of Pelagius. The child stood in the midst of a crowd gathered around the man of God, who singled her out and foretold her future sanctity. At her desire the holy Bishop led her to a church, accompanied by all the faithful, and consecrated her to God as a ... Continue Reading

1. Becky Peterson
    5 months ago

My mothers name was Genevieve and she passed away one year ago. She came from a strong Catholic family . She is missed so much by her family but we know we will be reunited with her one day. We have had a lot of turmoil in our family and I pray to St Genevieve that my family is protected and that we can all obtain peace. Thank You. Amen.

2. Joseph Mathew
    6 months ago

St. Genevieve, the patron saint of Paris, please protect us from all evil influences, which befront us.

3. genevieve
    8 months ago

just learned about my patron saint for the first time,am glad to have been baptised genevieve.i hope i can now live by her example.St.Genevieve pray for me so that we shall meet one day in heaven

4. Melissa
    9 months ago

I am choosing this as my confirmation name ! My sponsors name is jennifer. i know this is the one. she sounds like a great saint .

5. Rachel
    9 months ago

I chose Genevieve as my confirmation name when I converted to the Catholic Faith in 2009. In 2010 I received a miraculous answer to prayer on her feast day. She is still a powerful intercessor and I know that the Lord guided me to her. Thanks be to God!!

6. Rose Yooumbe

For my sweet daughter Genevieve Paula i pray to you st Genevieve that you would imspire her to live a life dedicated to the lord

7. Roderick

St. Genevieve, have mercy on those who were injured. Please ask mothre Mary to heal those who were injured. We believe God can do the impossible. Thanks for praying.

8. Jenny

Dear Genevieve (of one month ago)

I am sorry your mother has passed on. She will live on in your heart and with the help
    of Saint Genevieve will be by your side always until you are together again in heaven.
    When you are feeling lonely, or need to make a decision and feel you need to talk to
    someone, say a silent prayer, no matter where you are at the time, to Saint Genevieve.
    I believe she will listen and will bring you comfort.

9. Eddie Dabuco

yes I believe that prayers is one of the most effective weapon to defeat the enemy especially the enemy of our soul which is a sin. prayers I do believe can change the normal things into a supernatural.

10. Joseph Mathew

My late father always ended his letter to me with the words, "More things are wrought by prayers, than the world dreams off". St. Genevieve, your life is a great testimony to this.

11. jay ann

she is a remarkable woman.. i hope that all girls will be able to imitate the virtues of the saints... it is our destination to become saints

12. christopher

St.Genevieve please pray for me and m,y family
    God bless you
    Amen

13. general usmc sas usnf acmf ****

3rd jan 2013:st genevieve pray for us!

14. Genevieve

My mother and I are named Genevieve. We always celebrated The Feast of Saint Genevieve, Jan. 3rd. My mother went to Heaven last week. I am so sad and alone. I miss my Mother. My best friend! Please help me Saint Genevieve. I am so lost. I want my Mommy. Please help me.
    Thank you.
    Genevieve

15. Patricia genove

my name is genevieve Also i was born on 3rd january

16. Genevieve

My name is GENEVIEVE...Wow!!!!

17. Genevieve

At my school we have all saints day event and we have to pick a saint write a report on the saint we choose draw a picture of the saint and dress up as the saint on all saints day while in church so for my saint i am choosing St.Genevieve

18. Aidyn

This is my saint i picked for my conformation!

19. Cindy

Saint Genevieve inspires me a lot, I'm gonna choose her for my poster assignment and she's also my confirmation name :)

20. sfra

This is to publish my thanks to Genevieve.
    it was always my dream to live in Paris, and in 2010 I was given a scholarship for six months, in the winter. Once there, I so wanted to spend the summer too, and went to the novena of St. Genevieve at the Church of Saint Etienne du Mont, which became my favorite church in Paris. Miraculously, though the exchange agreement between our universities was only for six months, it was extended for another five months, and my dream came true.
    She also gave my best friend a two year job at the world bank, and cured his marital strife.
    Thank you St. Genevieve! Please be with me in my life.