St. Faith Comments

St. Faith's feast day is October 6th. Her unreliable legend is that she was haled before Dacian, procurator at Agen, France, for her Christianity during Diocletian's persecution of the Christians. She was then tortured to death for her Christianity on a red-hot brazier. Also executed with her was St. Alberta (March 11th); when some of the spectators objected, Dacian had them beheaded. Continue Reading

1. Megan

I luv this name I am choosin it as my confirmation name! LOL

2. Madi

hey, yea me too i picked her as my confirmation name :)

3. Jenny

i might choose her too. i don't know who to pick. they all have really weird names besides her. should i pick her??? HELP

4. sarah

i love her. I am choosing her for my confirmation name too

5. heather

I am Choosing this name as my confirmation name!!!!!!!

6. jenna

i am choosing this as my confirmation name too!!!!!!!

7. kelsey

I am choosing this name as my confirmation name!!!!!