St. Faith Comments

St. Faith's feast day is October 6th. Her unreliable legend is that she was haled before Dacian, procurator at Agen, France, for her Christianity during Diocletian's persecution of the Christians. She was then tortured to death for her Christianity on a red-hot brazier. Also executed with her was St. Alberta (March 11th); when some of the spectators objected, Dacian had them beheaded. Continue Reading

1. Izzy

This is my best friends name, and she moved to Texas. So I'm picking her name for my Confirmation name.

2. oliva

i love this name! its between faith and aurelia, which one? lol im exicted!!

3. hollyfaaith.

i love this name! its so appropriate for catholicism too!
    its beautiful+i use it as my middle name :)
    long live st faaith!<33

4. Sadie

i think im going to use this as my confirmation name but what is she the saint of?

5. aly<3

this is my confirmation name-love the name and story =]

6. jordyn

i love this name, i need to choose this!! (:

7. jenna

all the saints that i like got beheaded/: well im pretty sure this is going to be my confirmation name(:

8. NILDA

WELL SHE SOUNDS GOOD I THINK THAT SHE WOULD BE A GOOD CONFIRMATION NAME

9. Harmony

just thought id join in on everyones fun, its my conformation name too, Harmony Anne Faith (:

10. caleigh

i might chooose this name because faithis like a really pretty name and when i think of faith i feel like i have faith in my body

11. Lacey Troy

Faith is the Confirmation name I am choosing for when I recieve in October or November 2011 at Saint Cyril and Methodius, my school and church in Deer Park, New York on Long Island.

12. lauren

does anyone no when she got coanonized??
    please help!!!!!!!!!!!

13. courtney

i think i am going to choose her as my name for confirmation

14. madiie

This is my confirmation anme but i need more info for my assignment

15. amanda

I think i am going to pick her as my saint. because, shes just a strong and independent women. and she fought for what she believed in and it was her Christianity.. shes a great role model!

16. brittany

Mine confirmation name too!!!!! can't wait!!

17. Jordan

WOW!!! Faith is a strong and independent woman. im also choosing her for my saint's name for confirmation. may 5th wow confirmation is almost here

18. Ashley

I chose this as my Saint Name also.

19. trisha kealy

i think she was right in what she did and it is a beautiful name it is my conformation name

20. vampire lover

I love this saint! so does my friend who has the same name!lol i just cant find the prayer to her. this so my confirmation saint!