St. Emily de Vialar Comments

St. Emily de Vialar, Virgin, Foundress of the Sisters of St. Joseph "of the Apparition" Anne Marguerite Adelaide Emily de Vialar was the eldest child and only daughter of Baron James Augustine de Vialar and his wife Antoinette, daughter of that Baron de Portal who was physician-in-ordinary to Louis XVIII and Charles X of France. She was born at Gaillac in Languedoc in 1797. At the age of fifteen she was removed from school in Paris ... Continue Reading

1. emily

this is really cool!!! I never Knew that there was a St. Emily

2. Oh yeah.

I think that Emily is a good name.

haha. My name is emily :)

3. Abby

Yeah i think emily is a good confirmation name for me so i think i will pick it.

4. boo

this website is cool!!!!!

5. pippa

i love this website.
    it i think is COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

6. emily