St. Cajetan Comments

In 1523, the Church was in sad shape. People could not get the spiritual nourishment they needed from the large numbers of uneducated and even immoral priests who took their money but returned nothing. When good priests and laypeople turned to the hierarchy for help, they found leaders at best apathetic and indifferent to their concerns. How should a good Catholic respond to this situation? We all known how Luther and others responded -- by ... Continue Reading

1. Korinn

Thank you St. Cajetan for your intercession in getting me my new job! I can't wait to start!

2. Gaetano De Blasio

cagetan is latin for gaetano

3. marie

Thank you St. Cajetan for job found, limited hours but in my nursing field as request;continuing prayers for more work to pay my share of the household bills.my husband is early retirement due to health , being very emotionally supportive during my 4 months of unemployment. Being an older worker in this economy is very hard,praying for all whom are seeking employment and depressed,Thank God for my faith,continues to keep me safe.

4. Mary

Dear St. Cajetan. Thank you for your prayers. Andy was called and offered the job he applied for. Thank you for your intercession on his behalf. The power of belief and prayer is great, Please keep him in your prayers so that he may flourish in this job. I will pass your name on.

5. Jane

Dear St. Cajetan,
    I am saying a novena to you with the greatest of faith that you will miraculously work as our intercessor with the Lord to please, please pray that my husband, a senior who has been unemployed for over 2 years, will be blessed with the employment that he so desperately needs. We are at our financial end; he also suffers from terrrible anxiety and depression, worsened by the past two years' inability to find work. We have a teenage daughter who needs our support. Please, please pray that the Lord will open doors for him and inspire a prospective employer to hire him. He is so bright and has so much to offer. I beg with great faith and trust. Thank you. I promise to make known the glory of God and the power of your intercession.

6. Myrna Escober

St Cayetan, please HELP ME find a way to pay our bills and continue sending money to my
    less fortunate sister. My husband and I have been unemployed for more than a year. Please
    let employers open their doors and still will hire me, a senior - but still fit and able, energetic and qualified. Through your powerfull intercession, I know my prayers will be answered.
    Thank you so much.

7. Mary

Dear St. Cajetan, patron saint of job seekers, please intercede and pray that my son, A, is called and is hired soon for the job he applied for. Please pray that he passed his medical and aptitude tests. Please pray that this job make him happy and help his self-esteem and fulfill his hopes and dreams. He is a smart, good person and deserves this job. I will make you known to others for your help. Thank you.

8. Mary

Dear Saint Cajetan, Please intercede and pray for my son, Andrew. Today is his medical examination. Please pray that he passes it without any hitches or hinders. In addition, please pray that he scores very well on his aptitude test. I pray and hope with you that all turns well for him, so he can start a new and happier life. Thank you for your intercession and support. I will make you known to others.

9. Jaye

Dear St. Cajetan, please intercede and pray for my sister, Jaye that she finds employment soon. Please pray that she obtains employment as a professor at the University of the Incarnate Word in San Antonio, Texas, if that is God's will. Thank you.

10. Mary

Dear St. Cajetan, please intercede and pray for Andy, that his interview goes exceedingly well tomorrow, and he is offered the job. In addition, please pray that he passes his physical examination without any problems. I will make your name known to others who are seeking employment and special prayers. Thank you.

11. pam allen

Dear St. Cajetan, Jesus, God, Mary and Joseph,

Please let me get this job that I applied for. All others please pray for me and my family. I am about to run out of unemployment benefits and have been looking for a job for so long. I need a job to support my children and myself. Please I need your help. This job will bring so much to our lives. Please help.

12. Mary

Dear St. Cajetan, patron saint of job seekers, please intercede and pray that my son, A, is called on and is hired soon for the job he applied for. Please pray that this job make him happy and help his self-esteem and fulfill his hopes and dreams. He is such a smart, good person and deserves this job. I will make you known to others for your help. Thank you.

13. Magenta S

sylvester, Sosrry, the novena email is on graceandspace.org,not the catholic .org . sorry and good luck.

14. Magenta S

Sylvester,

Youcan find a novena to St. Cajetan at www.catholic.org/saints/saint.php?saint_id+110. There is also a site calaled rosary 365 days a year that has a different novena to St.Cajetan.

15. sylvester baar

please i need Novena to saint cajetan thanks.