St. Cajetan Comments

In 1523, the Church was in sad shape. People could not get the spiritual nourishment they needed from the large numbers of uneducated and even immoral priests who took their money but returned nothing. When good priests and laypeople turned to the hierarchy for help, they found leaders at best apathetic and indifferent to their concerns. How should a good Catholic respond to this situation? We all known how Luther and others responded -- by ... Continue Reading

1. Servando
    1 month ago

Dear St. Cojentan, I loss my job and I'm feeling down during this period. Please help me find the strength I need and a good job offered.

2. a believer
    2 months ago

Thank you St. Cajetan for interceding in my friend's job search.

3. Julie
    3 months ago

Saint Cajetan, please help my son be accepted to an internship in his area of study.
    He has completed that application and waiting to hear from the group. I firmly believe
    in your power to help those who believe in you. Your intercession helped my daughter find a job 7 months ago. I continue to pray the novena prayer with hopes that you will intercede for
    my son at this time as he is very anxious to get this internship. Thank you St. Cajetan.

4. JAD
    3 months ago

Thank you St. Cajetan for your intercession!! 2 days after I finished the novena I received a call about a job and less then a week later I had a job offer! The manner and speed with which things lined up can only be explained as a miracle. Even the recruiter was amazed as to how quickly it all occurred. God is amazing and we are so blessed to have the communion of saints intercede for us. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

5. TC
    3 months ago

Dear St. Cajetan, Please intercede on my son's behalf for employment that won't make him so despondent and depressed. He has a job, it's just that he's so unhappy and feels like anything he does is rejected. Please enter his heart and help him to move on. Thank you, St. Cajetan.

6. Jen
    4 months ago

Dear Saint Cajetan,
    I just started praying the novena to you today. My current job position will be ending on Monday and I am really sad to be leaving. Please help find a way for me to stay or help me find a new job in my area of study. Also, please help my dad who has been unemployed for awhile find a job too. Thank you, Saint Cajetan.

7. Stella
    4 months ago

St Cajetan, please intercede for me to get a job. I have waited so long and I have become so frustrated. Please grant me this favour. Amen

8. minu
    4 months ago

Oh st Cajetan ...I need your holy intercession for getting the job.Interview was good and hoping for a good news. Plz help me in my bad times.I have been trying for a job for last 6 months.

9. steven williamson
    5 months ago

Please intercede for me to get a new job soon with a good company. I lost my job as a flight attendant and I'm trying everything to get hired again. Believe I will have favor with one of these comapnies Delta, Expressjet, Windsorjet, American or Amtrak . I need a job soon.

10. George
    5 months ago

St. Catejan,

I too seek your intersession. Next week it will be a year since I was part of a reduction in force at my last employer.

With the roller-coaster ride that the last 12 months have brought, bringing this joblessness issue to a swift and happy conclusion that is in accord with God's will is my petition. With last week's interview having seemed so promising, and the intervening days sowing doubt, I ask for your intercession - for God to grant me the job offer, if it is His will.

And through this time, please ask God to give my wife and me the strength to stay the course.

Thank you and in Jesus name this is my prayer.

11. Elizabeth
    6 months ago

Growing frustrated and in need of your help, St. Cajetan, please intercede for me.

12. Elizabeth
    6 months ago

I know I need to be patient. It is difficult. Thank you for your intercession so far.

13. SGM
    6 months ago

Dear St. Cajetan,

My husband's job is in danger. We need his insurance now more than ever with his current health issue. Please intercede to the Lord that he not lose his job or insurance! Please help us with the serious financial burdens we face from his health situation.

14. Bd
    7 months ago

Please keep praying my daughter she very very disapointed she didnt get that job she done really good interview for on wenesday so please help as iam starting another novena today but my faith is very much in doubt @moment i really need something from all saints that i had great trust in!
    a very worried mother.

15. Elizabeth
    7 months ago

Not certain how the interview went, it went smooth but he caught me with an odd question about factual or fictional people that I'd want working for me, not sure I selected the correct people. Keep interceding for me through the upcoming week, thank you, St. Cajetan.

16. Elizabeth
    7 months ago

Praying for a positive change, I have an interview this afternoon! Your intercession is being felt and is appreciated. Thank you for your blessing.

17. Elizabeth
    7 months ago

I could really use a sign of your intercession. Anything would help.

18. Jennifer
    9 months ago

St Cajetan. Thank you for helping my husband with his interviews. He got the job and I am very thankful that you interceded with the Lord for us. We are very grateful to you and the Lord for our many blessings.

19. Jennifer
    9 months ago

Saint Cajetan,

Please intercede for me and ask our Lord to help my husband get a job soon that he really enjoys. He really wants to work for a certain investment company. I pray that they call him back and offer him a job. Also, my best friend's husband is out of work right now. Pray to our Lord that the company that he's been talking to calls him back and offers him the job. They are both good men and deserve to have a rewarding job. Thank you in advance for your help Saint Cajetan.

20. Lucy Field
    10 months ago

Thank you, St. Cajetan for interceding on our son's behalf. He received a call yesterday and will begin working on June 20th. We are happy, relieved, and thankful.