St. Andrew Comments

Andrew, like his brother Simon Peter, was a fisherman. He became a disciple of the great St. John the Baptist, but when John pointed to Jesus and said, "Behold the Lamb of God!" Andrew understood that Jesus was greater. At once he left John to follow the Divine Master. Jesus knew that Andrew was walking behind him, and turning back, he asked, "what do you seek?" When Andrew answered that he would like to know where Jesus lived, Our Lord ... Continue Reading

1. Evangeline

omg so am i im doing a religion project on him too for conformation!, im Canadian but i was born in Scotland so i am choosing to do my project on him:D

2. bill

jesus rocks my socks

3. andrew

ya im doing a religion project for conformation and i need to know when st. Andrew was canonized, where and when he was born and how he died?

4. Andrew

he wasn't canonized because he was in the canonization era. there weren't any rules

5. Kay Proctor

When was St. Andrew canonized?

6. Tracey

When was St. Andrew born and what year did he die?

7. andrew

Im doin a project and i need to know if he has any symbols

8. andy

Does he have any symbols?

9. ryan

when was he born?

10. jackie

when was St. Andrew canonized? need date please.

11. Edith Perez

My daughter has an assignment on St Andrew. She needs to know
    the year St. Andrew was made a saint? Thanks

12. andrew

well im only 12 but im doing a project and i cant get much info

13. Scott Clark

Will you please provide
    St Andrew's DOB and a few other points of interest as it pertains to St Andrew. I need the information for my faith involvement day. Thank you.

14. John

I'm making my confirmation and I chose St. Andrew. I need to know his D.O.B., year he died, birth place 3 important facts of his life, his accomplishments and why he was canonized. Thank you

15. andrew

ya i'm doing a project on him to but i don't see much information about him, and ya again i need to no more on when he was born and conceived.

16. Chris

I also need to know more about St Andrew, Where and When he was born and more about his life. I have a paper to write on him. thanks.

17. Andrew

I would like more details about his life also.

18. Bob

When he was born is what I need to Know!

19. Michael