St. Andrew Comments

Andrew, like his brother Simon Peter, was a fisherman. He became a disciple of the great St. John the Baptist, but when John pointed to Jesus and said, "Behold the Lamb of God!" Andrew understood that Jesus was greater. At once he left John to follow the Divine Master. Jesus knew that Andrew was walking behind him, and turning back, he asked, "what do you seek?" When Andrew answered that he would like to know where Jesus lived, Our Lord ... Continue Reading

1. richard lewis

i learn so much from your daily emails. i've been reading the gospels all my life but didn't realize that andrew was the first disciple or that he was martyred in greece.

2. Ronald J. Winker

St Andrew to me is a great saint since he was first to recognize Jesus as the Christ. Interesting fact is he brought Peter to Christ (foundation of the Roman Catholic Church). My daily prayer to St Andrew's intercession is: St Andrew help lead our Protestant brothers and sisters to the true church. I thank him for the Anglican Bishops that renounced their protest and returned to St Peter's chair. He is the patron of many eastern churches, may they too one day recognize St Peter's authority as leader of the one holy catholic apostolic Church.
    St Andrew pray for us that we may be one in Christ's true church.

3. Ronald J. Winker

St Andrew pray for us that we may be one in Christ's true church.

4. drew

he's toltoly narly

5. Andrew W.

where was St Andrew born and what year?

Where was St Martin de Tours born and in what year?

6. yo

what is his important message?

7. Valorie

When was he born? Is someone answering these questions?

8. juan

i love this page, terrific info, but when was his death and birth dates?

9. celeste

im doing a report about st. andrew and i need his birth date and the year he died.

10. lance garcia

i wish we would se some saints at home it would be so coool

11. Andrew Amodu

I would like to know if there is a prayer of saint Andrew, and when is Saint Andrew feast always celebrated/

12. Martha

My son Andrew needs to write a report on St. Andrew, his chosen name for Confirmation. Where can I get more information, when and where he died.

13. darcy

I'm doing a project on him and need to know when he became a Saint

14. christi

when is the feast day of st Andrew

15. Andrew

He has a Lovely name ;)
    i really enjoyed reading this article
    - Andrew

16. luke

I had to do a following in there footsteps project for school

17. tyler

he's the name of the church i go to and i just wanted to know more about him.

18. Lil Ac

I have to do a project and hes a model to me

19. ryan