St. Andrew Comments

Andrew, like his brother Simon Peter, was a fisherman. He became a disciple of the great St. John the Baptist, but when John pointed to Jesus and said, "Behold the Lamb of God!" Andrew understood that Jesus was greater. At once he left John to follow the Divine Master. Jesus knew that Andrew was walking behind him, and turning back, he asked, "what do you seek?" When Andrew answered that he would like to know where Jesus lived, Our Lord ... Continue Reading

1. Stella

St Andrew a true friend of Christ the first Saint to proclaim that Christ is the messiah, my prayer is that He prays for me to be a true follower of Christ and that i know Christ more. also my prayer is that some day we hear a someone from Africa be canonised or declared a saint in our days apart from the marters of Uganda and St Bakita we have rarely heard someone canonised from Africa..thats my prayer to St Andrew to interceed for the African Continent

2. Louise Santi

While viewing EWTN Mass this morning, the prayer to St. Andrew was introduced during the homily...cannot find anywhere...can you send me info? St. Andrew may be able to help my friend who suffers with dysonia....Thank you.

3. chet bas

happy feast day st andrew. thank you for your intercession to the Most Holy Trinity in granting a safe trip for my mom. we hope to return to amalfi one day to visit your church again. also please intercede for me and for andy heim as well. thank you.

4. Ryosuke

Many people asked for Messiah when St. Andrew were in the flesh. Therefore, he followed Jesus Crist. Jesus healed many sufferers so that St. Andrew might well consider him as Messiah. Many European are longing for St. Andrew to this day. This fact is new one for me becuase I am Japanese, far east nation. Cathlic Online, thanks. I acknowledge for big news to me. God bless you!

5. Eustace Singine

St Andrew intervene through your divine acts that you pray for us through our Lord Jesus Christ.

6. Andrew

Saint Andrew, my namesake, kindly in your mercy and through your intercession ask the lord Jesus to hear my prayer that the Lord brings love, caring, faithfulness, and prayerfulness in my family and further that Zimbabwe conducts free and fair elections after concluding the constitutional- making process. May Zimbabwe be blessed with a leader who loves and respect his people regardless of political affiliation and believes in God our Father

7. subin k paul

St. Andrew's life is interesting....!
    Two days tied to the cross, inspire us to suffer for Christ.

8. christie

St. Andrew, Apostle and martyr, brother of Peter, I'm delighted that today is your feast day. Through God's calling you followed Jesus and was inspired to love Him immediately. You are truIy blessed. How foolish are those who receive scantifying grace in Baptism and lose Him in life!
    I too remember my trips to the Amalfi Coast in South western Italy, going up the stairs and praying at the great altar of the church dedicated to your name. I was clearly impressed that there were many foreign, negative and rival influences on the Catholic church of this region, that had to fight wars to ward off invasion. St. Andrew as you did then, please pray for the pilgrim church on earth, for divine protection.
    Refresh me when I'm tired, give me patience when provoked. Bless my students to produce exciting and engaging written work and debate, Grant me ingenuity in performing their tasks. Thank you dear Jesus, for the success of my yearbook publication. I dedicate this year's work to you. Mother Mary pray for all bedridden, vulnerable persons, the sick and the suffering to have the care that they need. Bless care-givers too. May they be dedicated to the ones they care for. Amen.

9. Fred

I am intrested because my holy name is andrew and I am intrested in learning more about st andrew.I am doing an asingment an st andrew I would like some more info on him.

10. sdfghjkl

he is pre-congregation

11. Andrew

Please kindly send me the daily prayer of st Andrew to me he is a great St.May God bless you

12. scott

I visited Almalfi Italy this past summer and prayed at the crypt of St.Andrew.Once a year these Holy Relics (bones) are displayed and the miracle is a liquid known as the manna of St.Andrew that is collected from these relics and displayed.

13. Jack !!!!!!

well Andrew is my middle name

14. Alex the Great

This is my confirmation saint 'cause I am an avid fisherman, and his feast day ia also my feast day (birthday).

15. name

when was he crucified

16. Janine

Why was st. Andrews Crucified ? and why was it side ways ?

17. Mary H

I would like you to post this as I am asking Saint Andrew to intervine and help me in my illness. We are unaware of this illness I would like to ask Saint Andrew and Saint Joseph through prayers to help cure me. I have a statue which is marked Brother Andrew, a medle of Saint Joseph and Oil of Saint Joseph. I truly believe in miracles and I am aslo aware aware since I am a bliever this may take a little longer than a non believer. I believe, have faith trust I will hear from Saint Andre. I am also very delighted Saint Andrew has been recognized as a saint.

18. ????

he was canonizized on nov 30

19. brenda

I would like to receive the emails about St. Andrew. Did he perform miracles?

20. Andrea

Kindly send me a prayer for my patron st. Andrea God bless you