St. Andrew Comments

Andrew, like his brother Simon Peter, was a fisherman. He became a disciple of the great St. John the Baptist, but when John pointed to Jesus and said, "Behold the Lamb of God!" Andrew understood that Jesus was greater. At once he left John to follow the Divine Master. Jesus knew that Andrew was walking behind him, and turning back, he asked, "what do you seek?" When Andrew answered that he would like to know where Jesus lived, Our Lord ... Continue Reading

1. Andrew
    10 months ago

2. jan
    10 months ago

Today it is my brothers birthday and his baptism name is Andrew after our Saint . Please pray that he will find the faith he was brought up with .He has never been religious and the only one of my syblins that hasnt got a faith . Dear Saint Andrew pray for him.

3. Michael Varger
    11 months ago

Dear Apostle Andrew,

This is the firt time I am writing you a letter and I am very pleased to do so. You and I go back a long time to the early 1980's when I first read an article on you in one of the Catholic journals and it touched me so much that I wanted you to be my friend and we have been the best of friends to this day and it will last a lifetime. It has been an incredibly rewarding and satifying relationship. You were at my side protecting me during the most dangerous times of my life and in times of dispair you never ceased to encourage me.

Apostle Andrew, this month is November and it is your Feast Month and this year your Feast Day will fall on Saturday, 30 November 2013. I had always celebrated your Feast Day and I look forward to celebrating your Feast Day this year in Walhalla a small leafy & panaromic village in the mountains where I hope to spend three days. We did the same thing last year and it was an incredibly enjoyable three days in the mountains. We will be praying, reading, walking and soaking up the beauty of the place.

Apostle Andrew, I am writing you this letter in deep dispair and I am now begging you in advance of your Feast Day to obtain a miracle for my extremely sick father who is fighting for his life in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) in Box Hill. My dad (Misha) has had two very complex and dangerous open heart surgeries within 30 days of each other and it is a miracle he is still alive. We prayed for a miracle twice and both times GOD granted it and as dad was about to go to rehab centre he was struck down with a deadly infection.

Apostle Andrew, I am begging you to storm Heaven with your powerful prayers and unfailing intercessions begging the Throne of Grace to grant the third miracle for dad. Dad has already spent three months in hospital and everyone there wants him to leave the hospital alive as he has become a legend after surviving two major surgeries. The Risen Lord will not deny you anything so please obtain the third miracle for dad on your Feast Day. You are my patron saint and a great friend in Heaven that has never disappointed me.

LOVE IS ALL

4. zach

hi me again this a really great website and article ts andrew was the first disciple and he was the one how called all of the rest its not fair that he got matyred for his belief . oh and st andrew pray for us

5. zach

lets all pray for him. im now choosing him for my confirmation

6. zach

im choosing him for my comfirmation

7. josh

this is a great article

8. Jackie Dunlap

I am researching the apostles and I wanted to know how many were married?

9. Louis Gallo

What is the prayer to St. Andrew,That is said on Nov. 30, until Chistmas, 15 times a day

10. Frank

St. Andrew, please pray for us on these feast day that we celebrate your calling to follow Christ the Messiah. Teach us to hear Christ's voice and calling in our lives and that we learn to follow your example of living with Christ in our lives. Amen

11. Sonja

This is really helpful for a school project(I am homeschooled). St. Andrew please bless my brother for he bears your name as his middle name. I

12. christopher

St.andrew please pray for me and my family god bless you great saint and friend of christ
    Amen

13. chet bas

happy feast day St. Andrew. thank you for your intercession. we hope to visit your tomb in amalfi once again

14. harriet

dear St.Andrew please pray for childless families that the lord Jesus may give us the gift of the womb(children) and fulfillment of marriage life.

15. christie

St. Andrew, bless all my thoughts, my tiredness and my disappointments. May all these be channels of scantification and holiness. Give fruition to the annual Yearbook. As always, dear saint, bless all my students, that they may learn at each and every lesson. Invigorate and liven my prayer life. Dear Saint of Amalfi, pray for all chidren who are born with terrible afflictions. Amen.

16. andrew

I was born on November 30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thats st Andrew's Day

17. Andrew

This is the most helpful thing I could find on St. Andrew

18. Joseph Mathew

St. Andrew, the Apostle, please pray for us, to be steadfast and unwavering in faith to Jesus! Thank You.

19. S.L.Crawford

I love your site. Thank you for the love of your ministry. May St. Andrew watch over our weak spots in Spiritul Armour through His Strenth of God and Keep us Safe Against wickedness in Higher Relms. Amen+++

20. S.G

Happy feast day St. Andrew!! We honor and love you!! Please bless and protect my family and everyone on this prayer site! God bless!!