St. Agnes Comments

St. Agnes was a Roman girl who was only thirteen years old when she suffered martyrdom for her Faith. Agnes had made a promise, a promise to God never to stain her purity. Her love for the Lord was very great and she hated sin even more than death! Since she was very beautiful, many young men wished to marry Agnes, but she would always say, "Jesus Christ is my only Spouse." Procop, the Governor's son, became very angry when she refused him. ... Continue Reading

1. agnes geb.

hello.. i was born jan.21 which happened to be her feast. i knew it just yesterday. i really am glad.. she's indeed, a great girl who was persecuted for righteousness sake. she's pure. i hope i was named agnes because of her. but i guess this was just a coincidence.. hehe

2. Grace

<3 <3 :) SHE IS awsome!!!

yes i am the same grace that posted on the 16th. I LOVE GOD!!!!!

3. Grace

I LOVE Saint Agnes She is my SAINT 4 Confirmation !! :) <3

4. Erica

I LOVE SAINT AGNES SHE IS MY CONFIRMATION SAINT!!!!!

5. Mackenzie

I love St.Agnes(: She is going to be my Saint for confirmation!! [;

6. Daniela

helps a lot with essays it helped for me!

7. Jeffrey

This was very helpful and easy to understand. I am in 4th grade and I'm working on St Agnes for my project at school.

8. agnes

Dear St. Agnes and my guardian angel
    Happy all Saints Day, I wish I will be like you soon
    I love you and thank you
    Agnes Isip

9. agnes isip

Dear St. Agnes,
    I know God the Father is showing all the signs to us. Please help me more to
    save people on earth. I pray that they won't lose their faith in God. I know a lot
    were not ready at all. If you give me more signs on how to use the Miracles gift
    you bestowed on me I promise I will try my best to save more. I have 4 more days
    to accomplish it. Please Mama Mary extend it a little bit for others who doesn't know
    you yet and all for the sinners, May God forgive them Amen

10. MICHAEL RANZ LUIGI GO TABAR

SAINT AGNES inspires me in being with god. with her strong faith in god everything is possible.
    with her beauty she refuses the man because of her love to the lord of the universe. she know that god will love her more.

11. violet

that was sad and interesting thing to learn =) )=

12. agnes

13. nikki

wow, what a great story! i really wanna use her as my confirmation name, but i need more info on her?? helpppp!!! :)

14. agnes isip

To My Dear St. Agnes,
    Thank you for all the support and Guidance
    you are really my Angel of God. I know my Mission
    is about to explore, give me more true friends who will
    assits me in My Big Mission on this world, I love you
    praise you and Thank you send My love to every love ones

Saint Angel Agnes Of God

15. Agnes

I would like to thank my angel saint Agnes for being there for me
    I feel so secure because she is with in me. Dear st. agnes don't ever
    leave me , I need you in my mission on earth that God the Father and
    Mama Mary told me. Please guide me always to get the right path.
    Thank you and love and praise you forever & ever AMEN
    Agnes

16. agness

it is a sad story and has lessons in itself.i am touched with the story.i will make her my saint

17. Laviena

It was very inspiring but wish had more pictures as it would help the little children. I AM PROUD TO BE A CHRISTIAN

18. malla

this was an inspiring saint,i was touched indeed

19. Jean

09-19-10
    Hi. I came up on this website because I wanted to research St. Agnes of Rome for the purpose of offering knowledge to a nun, things the Sister may not have known about this Saint. As the nun is of Italian decent, I have chosen St. Agnes of Rome to be incorporated into the birthday card that I am sending this particular Sister. I felt the website could've been more informative. Also may I add, some college students are blessed to attend Catholic Universities for their educations. And of course Religion is taught through out their stay. This web site might want to offer more details, keeping in mind that college students are writing college level papers for school, and they'd benefit from knowing more details of St. Agnes to give the student more to work with. I am concluding my opinion only, with, there could've stood to be more information about her so Nuns and Students alike from Catholic Universities could benefit. Thank you.

20. Catholicgal

i really find her to be a great saint i love her but on another site told me she was the patron saint of young women and the special protectress of bodily purity