St. Agnes Comments

St. Agnes was a Roman girl who was only thirteen years old when she suffered martyrdom for her Faith. Agnes had made a promise, a promise to God never to stain her purity. Her love for the Lord was very great and she hated sin even more than death! Since she was very beautiful, many young men wished to marry Agnes, but she would always say, "Jesus Christ is my only Spouse." Procop, the Governor's son, became very angry when she refused him. ... Continue Reading

1. Agy

am humbled and honoured to share a name with such a pleasant and adorable saint. i love the name given to me by my loving mother. St Agnes pray for my two God Children Helen Shiro and Gracia Shiro.

2. csal

please pray for my marriage. I surrender all to my father in heaven

3. Agnes

I find it sad that all of the saints has to die in s young age and never got a change to dies in peace or even finish her life :(

4. Anthony Kofi Arthur

I must confess from the depth of my heart that, the story of St. Agnes is really a must read story to all the youth to inspire them to live a chaste life. Trully, it's worth living a chaste life and it's my prayer that, may the Spirit of God move mightily in all the youths wordwide to embrace such values from St. Agnes. Lord, please hear my prayer, Amen.

5. Jennifer Gelderbloem

Thank you for the wonderful insight into this beautiful and faithful saint...St Agnes
    Please pray for me as I try to instil your values into the hearts of my children, grandchildren and all of those whom I teach the Faith to. May they, too, embrace your wonderful Love for Our Lord Jesus Christ in their lives and give witness to it always..

6. Joseph Mathew

St. Agnes, patron saint of chastity, please pray for me, and safeguard me from the temptations of the evil one as you safeguarded yourself.

7. Padre

Pray for us St. Agnes!

8. jeannet

St Agnes please pray for me to restored my marriage.. thank you St
    Agnes

9. EGOLUM MC

Dear St Agnes, help us youth to live a chaste life and avoid all forms of immorality.
    Intercede for those seeking the life of celibacy that they may find one.
    Give us the strength to offer up our virginity to Christ as you did, for the glory of God. Amen.

10. charles

pls dear saint Agnes ,i don't no wat to do to my self.....pls help me, pry for me, am confused
    am allso askin u trough ur pryers to help felicai for she to understand her self.....pls ds s'my first reguest to u, help us....Amen

11. annette amparano

I'm from St. Agnes Mission church in little small town of Pinedale ca. in Fresno Ca. We celebrate our Patron Saint feeast day every year with a beautiful Holy mass and a parish potluck after. This has been a tradtion here at the Mission. Annette - Parish Admin.

12. francis benedict

it's so lovely to know the story of the very brave young girl,who deny death,for the love of HOLY JESUS.
    oh ,ST AGNES ,pray for me, so I can have the same faith,bravery as you,so I can spread the good news about ,tour bravery to teen like you.
    ST AGNES OF ROME PRAY FOR ME.Amen

13. Agnes

Love my name and an honour to bear the name of such a great saint. I inherited it from my maternal grandmother who died one month before my birth. Blessed to be called Agnes.

Sainte Agn├Ęs, toi que j'aime et que j'honore, prie pour moi et pour tous les membres de ma famille.

14. ologun dotun

St Agnes pray for us

15. Julius Chirchr

Thank you St Agnes for your great faith. Help us to be with the same faith in Our Lord Jesus Christ.

16. cecilia little

Thank you st.agnes for being a very brave catholic girl please help my 9 year old grand daughters to be brave keep them safe please pray for us . Amen

17. Mona

Please pray for Jacob that he finds peace and the right path, for his mother that the doctors can slow the progression of her disease and for all cancer patients that we deal with our disease with grace and dignity. Thank you.

18. agnes obada

St. Agnes, pray for me to obtain the grace of discernment, to know good from evil and to always do good. Amen

19. Kokkeragadda.Henry Bhaskara Rao

Dear St.Agnes!,you are so couragious in total sacrifice of your life to God like a lamb (agnes).I pray you Dear Saint, to come to our rescue, not to yield for worldly attractions, and commit grave sins.

20. cecilia nkechi

Agnes is my sweet mums name.pls St.Agnes pls pray for her for healing,and also pray for me to love God morethan any other thing on earth in Jesus name Amen.