St. Agnes Comments

St. Agnes was a Roman girl who was only thirteen years old when she suffered martyrdom for her Faith. Agnes had made a promise, a promise to God never to stain her purity. Her love for the Lord was very great and she hated sin even more than death! Since she was very beautiful, many young men wished to marry Agnes, but she would always say, "Jesus Christ is my only Spouse." Procop, the Governor's son, became very angry when she refused him. ... Continue Reading

1. agnes

i think saint Agnes is a lesson for us all. i am very happy to be named after such a tremendous person. this has changed my life so much that i want to try to be more like her each day.

2. saint luver

i love the saints

3. Dulce Maria

i think it is cool to because the story of her is kinda cool and i am doing a paper on her so yeah i like that saint like how she was and all pretty cool right

4. leilani

I think that it is cool because some things that you say is interesting.

5. Michael

I think it's great that teenage girls are inspired by St. Agnes. The Blessed Virgin and St. Agnes is what true femininity is all about, not what Hollywood stars portray!

6. hdgh

i have to do her for my project

7. Ace

I'm doing Saint Agnes for my comformation!

8. amber

I think St. Agnes is such an inspiring story to all teenage girls trying to stay pure in this day and age. Thats why I picked her for confirmation!

9. Sam

I'm doing her for my saints report for confirmation.:)

10. 5 years ago

I don't know whether to pick her, St.Lucy or St.Dymphna!!
    They're all sooo kool!!!

11. Ezzy

I love St. Agnes she is so inspiring and just wow at how young she was!

12. maryallen and sally

u r the best

13. TSITSI KASERE

i am inspired by saint agnes and i wow to try as best as i can to follow in her footsteps and live in God's love

14. Angel

I cannot believe that someone would try to take advantage of somebody as beautiful as Saint Agnes. She is somebody who all girls should look up to. She made a promise to God not to stain her purity. She gave up her life for God. Alot of people would chicken out so bad. But she is someone who all girls should look up to and follow in her footsteps to walk with Jesus

15. bria

she is really cool i hope im that close to god

16. Alyssa

Wow. St. Agnes is very inspiring and Beautiful.

17. nina

I can not believe that saint agnes was killed becuse she loved god so much and suffered her life for god!!

18. rachael

This girl is a inspiration. I really look up to her.

19. Allie

I love this 1.

20. Mary

Saint Agnes is an inspiring Saint and I am considering her as a confirmation Saint.