St. Therese of Lisieux Comments

Generations of Catholics have admired this young saint, called her the "Little Flower", and found in her short life more inspiration for own lives than in volumes by theologians. Yet Therese died when she was 24, after having lived as cloistered Carmelite for less than ten years. She never went on missions, never founded a religious order, never performed great works. The only book of hers, published after her death, was an brief ... Continue Reading

1. joanne

dear daint theresa thank you for granting my prayers and my mom's lung function is good. her walking is doing a little better also. my next request please help her to get thru this bronchoscopy and pet scan. may the scan show no spread and the biopsy will show sarcoma--the lesser of two evils. please give my mom the strength and determination to go thru her treatment and help me to be able to help her
    again whoever reads please pray for my mom--mary she needs everyone's prayers at this time. i reallize everyone has problems but please take a moment out to pray for her
    amen

2. joanne

dearest saint theresa i come before once again to ask you to shower your blessings upon my mother--mary she is going to the thoracic surgeon tomorrow---please make my mom strong and able to fight this horrible cancer---i am so afraid the doctor is going to say it is to far gone.
    please saint theresa help---my mom needs a miracle----pleae give her the strength to fight this cancer and to live a few more years
    please whoever reads this please pray for my mom
    amen

3. J

St Therese please help me to focus and concentrate and finish everything in time.

4. joanne

once again i come before saint theresa to please shower your blessings upon my mom--mary she is in such great need of you. again please anybody who reads this please pray for her. my mom is in need of a miracle saint theresa and i pray that will watch over and comfort her thru this most incredibly difficult time. i am pleading once again for anybody to pray for her
    i do firmly believe saint theresa that you will shower your blessings upon my mom. she has been a great mom, a wonderful wife and a very caring and loving friend to many people.
    please saint theresa give her more time to be the wonderful person she is.
    amen

5. joanne

dearest saint theresa please watch over my mom--mary and restore my mom to good health. shower your flower petals upon her and give her and i the strength to go on. my mom does not want to give up--give her the determination to keep on going. her work on this earth is not over. pleae give her a few more years. saint theresa i hope you are listening to my prayers.
    ONCE AGAIN ANYONE WHO READS PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM-MARY SHE NEEDS
    AS MANY PRAYERS AS YOU CAN GIVE HER
    PLEASE saint theresa do not let her die a horrible death from cancer.--she will suffocate to death.

6. joanne

please saint theresa help make my mom--mary dayton well again. this cancer is an awful thing and my mom wants to live. give us the strength and determination to go. give my mom the strenght to go thru treatment and live at least a few more years 1-3. please help my brothers to understand that i am here to help my mom.
    ANY BODY WHO READS THIS PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOM AND IF YOU WOULD LET ME KNOW BY POSTING THAT YOU ARE PRAYING FOR HER.
    I BEG ANYBODY TO PRAY FOR HER.
    most of all saint theresa i firmly believe that you will help my mom. i do not want to see her die an awful death

7. joanne

please saint theresa intercede on my moms behalf she might a new lung cancer and has to have a lung biopsy and radiation,chemotherapy please make her better and live. make this treatment help her and give us both the determination and will power to handle all this. please my mom to live--happy again. make my 2 brothers understand my mom
    i urge people who read this to pray with me

8. joanne dayton

please pray for my mom mary dayton her indolent cancer is active again will find out tomorrow how bad

9. jbr

st. therese please help get through this battle. Thank you

10. J

St Therese, please hear and answer my prayers. Amen

11. Jenn

For the pass few days things just havent been going right. I didnt understand what was goining on and i didnt know why all of it was happening to me. Starting this monday we had about 5 roses in your yard. this is not normal we usually have one or two but i counted 5 all well and full bloom. So today i want to say thank you to my patron Saint Theresa for looking over me and reminding me that God is with even when im faced with hardship.

12. Terri Angiolieri

Saint Therese please help me to be strong during this trying time. Please pray for my daughter-in-law Mandi and our unborn granddaughter. There is a problem with babies heart and we need all the prayers we can get. Please send us the flowers of your love. I will be forever praying to you for strength.

13. J

St Therese, I am struggling. Please intercede for me during this extremely difficult time and give me the strength, capacity and endurance to face it. Please help me to be able to focus and get everything done that I need to each day. Please allow me to get the assistance and support that I need to get through this.

14. Michael

St. Therese please hear my prayers and interceade for me. thank you.

15. Maureen

Thank you St. Therese for the rose you have sent me, and through your intercession I know that God will grant my petition, and a miracles will happen and my unborn baby boy's heart will be healed and it will grow strong and healthy. I light a candle to you everyday and I will keeping praying to you for the rest of my days, and if God ever blesses us with the gift of another little girl i promise to put your name on her. I Love you my Little Flower

16. Diana Alderette

St. Theresa. You have sent me many flowers and I once again ask for your help . My daughter is in a crisis she is involved with a man taking great dvantage of her. I pray she gets away from him I am so worried for her I love her greatly and ask you yo help me get her away from him.

17. jimmy johny

thank you st. therese for the roses you have sent to my house.my degree exam on 15 may 2012.please pry for our class for fullpass.

18. shannon

Shes cool

19. osmana

thank you st. therese for the roses you have sent yesterday and up to this moment. Through your intercession God will grant my petition, through his will and magnificent way, miracles will happen

20. William

A comment or two regarding receiving a form of communication from St Therese(The little Flower). About 15 years back I had been driving to work one cold and damp morning thinking about a family member who had a medical problem and was noticable when looking at that family member.

Moments later I was about to enter the intersection on a fresh green light when it suddenly changed to red appearing to skip the amber light. My car with all windows closed this cold damp morning filled with the rich aroma of Roses, and my attention at that time was drawn to face my left drivers window and noticed where I suddenly came to a fast stop, stood an old Catholic church which I had passed many times. When I started to drive drive away after the light turned green the rich smell of roses then faded. Within a week or so my family member who had a medical problem showed the problem no more.

A couple of weeks later I mentioned to my wife what appeared to be a dream of a slanted floor down to the pulpit so when we attended for the first time at that church and to both our suprise it did have a flloor that decened down to mentioned pulpIt area. from outside the foundation is straight across but was inside as my dream had shown

On that day we became acquainted to the statue of St. Theresa who allowed us to find her there and one might assume that may be the reason both matters spoken about did happen. From that day forth we continue have her in our steps of life