St. Therese of Lisieux Comments

Generations of Catholics have admired this young saint, called her the "Little Flower", and found in her short life more inspiration for own lives than in volumes by theologians. Yet Therese died when she was 24, after having lived as cloistered Carmelite for less than ten years. She never went on missions, never founded a religious order, never performed great works. The only book of hers, published after her death, was an brief edited ... Continue Reading

1. J

St Therese, please let it work and please let me be given one last opportunity

2. Anna D

St-Therese the little flower, I am asking for your interssession at this time. I am having a tremondous time of difficulty, for quite some time. I don't know what too do. I am praying and hoping with your help, i will see this through. Please i am asking for your help...I need you, i know through the faith that i have everything will be okay. I am looking for a sign.....Thank you St-Therese for hearing my prayers..Love you Always.

3. J

St Therese, I implore you to please allow those making the decision to be willing and able and have the power to consider the special factors and circumstances of my situation and grant my request on this basis. Please allow me to say what is necessary to get it approved and be given this final opportunity that I so desperately need. Amen.

4. Gloria Ekpeshe

St.Theresa pray for my family, so that well will have joy peces. And God's blessing we be with us

5. joanne

dearest saint therese

i come before once again to ask you to please give my mom the strength and determination to live and regain her strength and happiness. her radiation treatments are now over and she needs to heal. please make her cancer continue to be and indolent one and give her life not death. please help my brothers to understand my mom and not aggravate and show my older brother the right way to live
    god bless
    amen

6. J

St Therese, please help me to change the minds of those in charge so that my request can be granted. I desperately need this opportunity. Please give me the strength that I require. Please help me family to be on my side and see the injustice instead of trying to convince me to accept the situation. I know why I need to do this so please help them to see it too because I just do not have the strength or time to convince them. I do not want to have to spend time arguing with them over my decision and I desperately need their support. Please help everyone involved to understand and be willing to make an exception. Please guide me and help me to make the right decisions about the best way to resolve the situation. I desperately need to be able to do this or I know that everything will be destroyed and I will not be able to start over. St Therese, please help me and intercede for me and my situation because I am at absolute breaking point

7. Teresa

Dear Saint Therese, The Little Flower of Jesus,

I come to you in prayer...asking healing for Aunt Barbara (breast cancer), for health and strength for my mother, for healing for my husband Rick and son Ricky (alcoholism), for my sister, Rosemarie (strength from her loneliness and loss of husband, Eric and finally a little love and help for me with a job (preferably teaching children)....so I may give something of myself to God and the community....Thank You and Blessings needed!

8. doreen gilmartin

dearest saint therese,

I have something that is supposed to take place on October 1st, 2012. A good friend of mine told me that this is your fiest day! Is this a coincidence or what? I read about your life and I feel I can relate to you. Sometimes I stood alone at least here on earth. Lots of struggles. Praying for peoples conversion to come back to their Catholic faith, conversion of their personalities, hearts, souls. I pray that all will continue to go well with our situation for October 1st, 2012, fairly, and that I receive the sentimental items that I asked for from my brother in law. I dont wish any harm for him, that he leaves my parents home in love, peace and has a place to go to. that he moves on with his life. I pray for my niece and nephew as well. I pray for my husband and children. (Michael, Kerry, and Brendan.) I pray that there isnt any damage to my parents home, and that no harm will happen to us.

Thank you Saint Therese for listening to my requests.

You have just giving me great inspiration , as I read about your life.

God bless you always,

9. joanne

dearest saint therese,
    i come before you once again to
    ask you to please watch over my mom and kee her safe and happy. please restore her health. just one more day of radiation and it is over make this treatment help her and give her back her life
    please give thelma mitrano a peaceful death and guide her safely to heaven to meet our heavenly father
    amen
    give my mom and the strength to completer one more day
    god d bless

10. joanne

dearest saint therese
    i come before you once again to ask you to please continue to shower your blessings upon my mom and to give her and i the strength to get thru these last three days of radiation treatment for my moms cancer. please give her the strength and determination to get thru this and to enjoy the upcoming wedding, anniversary party for sacred heart parish and our vacation in north conway newhampshire--please ask god to keep her safe and happy.
    please help my brothers to understand my mom and stop giving her aggravation.
    give my mom life and not death
    god bless
    amen

11. joanne

dearest saint therese
    i come before you once again to apologize for not praying last night i was angry at the whole world last night ====my mom was suffering so bad yesterday and spent the whole day in bed my heart aches when i see my mom so helpless--it hurts me so to see her this way.
    i ask you again to please shower your blessings upon her and protetect her from harm. please give her and i the strength to make it thru these last four days of treatment.
    please make this radiation destroy this awful tumor and restore her health and happiness
    help my brothers to understand my mom. please intercede and ask god to give my mom life not death
    god bless
    amen

12. joanne

dearest saint therese,
    i come before you once again to continue to shower your blessings as she goes thru her radiation treatment four treatments down and six more to go. please give my mom and i the strength to get thru this week of treatments and help me to help her. please saint therese give her life not death.
    please help my brothers to understand my mom and not give her such a hard time. she needs reassurance not aggravation.
    please intercede and ask god to watch over my mom and keep her safe from harm and give her health and happiness once again
    god bless
    amen

13. joanne

dearest saint therese
    i come before you once again to ask you to please shower your blessings upon my mom and give her life not death help her to deal with this overwhelming fatigue from the radiation and be happy once again give her and i the strength to get thru next week and to look forward to the three happy times we have to go to.
    help my brothers to understand and stop being so angry
    god bless
    amen

14. joanne

dearest saint therese,
    i come before you once again to please shower your blessings upon my mom and make these ten days of radiation less scary for her and that the radiation works the way it should for her--give her life saint therese not death --please bring happiness back into her life and help my bothers to better understand my mom---give me the strength to help my mom thru this most difficult time in her life.
    god bless
    amen

15. J

St Therese, please allow my application to be accepted and please let those in charge have the power to grant my request. Please let me have said everything necessary and in time for my request to be approved. Amen

16. joanne

dearest saint therese
    i come before once again to ask you to shower your blessings upon my mom and give her the strength to overcome her fears and to make it thru these upcoming ten days of radiation please make this radiation effective and give my mom life not death.
    please help my brothers to understand my mom and i and to stop being so angry.
    please ask to interecede and to ask god to watch over my mom and give her life
    god bless
    amen

17. joanne

dearest saint therese,
    I come before you once again to ask you to continue to shower your blessings upon my mom as she bravely fights her caner and goes thru this ten day of radiation--she is so scared
    please help my brothers to understand where my mom is coming up--she is so upset about them. she really is. please ask god to intercede and give my mom life not death her work on this earth is just not finished.
    give me the strength to go thru this disease with my mom and give me the ability to help her any time she needs me.
    god bless
    amen

18. joanne

dearest saint therese,
    i come before after three days to ask you once again to continue to give my mom the strength and determination to fight this terrible disease of cancer. give me the strength and determination to go on fighting with her. please help my brothers to understand and help my mom not hinder her --she so desperately needs love not aggravation make this upcoming help her tremendously and give her many more years of life not death i am asking you to interecede and ask god to shower blessings, love and happiness upon my mom and i
    god bless
    amen

19. Michael Moran

I've seen you sat on a bench so low,you introduced yourself in French with authority out of silence and the way you said Lisieux melted my heart,I did not know for fifty years that my soul was in your care and I thank you for the taste of the eternal life through the power of Jesus,Son of the God of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob.

20. J

St Therese, please help me to be brave and strong like you. Please help everyone around me to understand my situation and to realise that the decisions I am making are for the right reasons. I know that what I am doing is what needs to be done to get there so please help them to realise this. Please help them to understand and accept and respect my decisions and be tolerant and supportive of these. Please help them to listen to me and to what I am saying. I am truly sorry for all the greviences I am causing them and I try my best not to. I know that the next few months are going to be extremely critical to setting me up for the rest of my life so I beseech you to please guide and be close to me during this time. Sometimes I just feel so defeated and extremely close to breaking point and I desperately need strength so that I can carry on. Please help everyone to believe in me and help and support me in everything I am currently facing (regarding both my health and my studies) and to provide me with what I ask to go ahead with sorting these out. Please help everyone to be patient with me and see my perspective and trust in me also. Please guide me to do what needs to be done to get through this. Please allow those in charge to be willing and able and have the authority to give me this opportunity and please guide me so I know what to say and do and give me the ability to be able to do it. Please let this be the lowest point in my life and please help me to be able to move forward in the way that I so desperately need to so that I can get through this and realise my dreams. St Therese of the child Jesus, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of your love. I beseech you to obtain the favours that I seek. Please recommend my request to Mary Queen of heaven so that she may intercede with you before her son Jesus Christ. If these favours are granted I will love you more and more and be better prepered to spend eternal happiness with you in heaven. St Therese of the child Jesus pray for us. Amen.